TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 06, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 06, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#CBBUS3
Lamar is taking Shanna's Starbucks order. It turns into a liquor order.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#CBBUS3
Cynthia says Mirai is out there crying her eyes out and it's not even certain she's going.
Shanna says he really wants her out though
Cynthia says but the boss lady doesn't and the boss lady is running the house.

#CBBUS3
Shanna says that Kirk might put up Todrick or Miesha if Mirai comes down but she doesn't know if "he has the balls to do it"
Carson says he needs to put up Miesha
Cynthia says Miesha was HOH for 10 days and she didn't realize it could be fun until Kirk got HOH

#CBBUS3
The three of them agree Shanna isn't a team player and is aloof.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
3m
Cynthia “Here’s what I want to do while im in here: i want to eat good food, i want to tell jokes, i want to have a good time.”

Then you need to be watching the feeds not ON them
#CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27s
#CBBUS3
Carson, Shanna and Cynthia still talking about Miesha. They are saying once she got down here (from HOH) it was her chance to talk to people.
Cynthia says it's clear she doesn't care about her so she doesn't care about her either. She says she'd get her out before Mirai

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#CBBUS3
Cynthia, Carson, Shanna talking about Miesha doesn't share meals with them like they share with others.
Shanna comments if Miesha plays and wins POV and takes down Mirai Kirk will go nuts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.22am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#CBBUS3
Todrick & Miesha in SR
Miesha-If she can save herself in this veto I don't know what's going to happen
Todrick says he doesn't think she'd come after Miesha. He thinks if someone builds a relationship with her she'd be loyal

#CBBUS3
Miesha asks Todrick if he thinks Mirai would trait on Carson before them
Todrick says on him at least he's not sure about Miesha
Todd comes in
Miesha says she thinks MIrai will abide by the deals as long as she can but not at the expense of leaving

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Chris- The ultimate scenario for us is if Carson wins HoH, and then we start talking about the craziness. Shanna- Cynthia said "I'm putting them two (Miesha/Todrick) up". Chris- That would be completely amazing. Taking them all the way would be losing the game for us #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Mirai talking to herself in the Sauna..... "its a game its not personal.... would you like to be in a movie with me said no one ever... do you tell your therapist everything? well yes of course.... I think I'm going to get in trouble for re-arranging the furniture..." EyesEyesEyes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Shanna asked if Mirai was doing okay? she said "yes, promise" Face with tears of joy #cbbs3

then Mirai said to self/us: "you said you could be trusted, then I see you go right up to HOH room" and "see nothing, say nothing, hear nothing, Celebrity Big Brother, ha ha, cancel culture.. entertain yourself they said" Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Lamar said he hasn't felt 100% in there - Cynthia said they asked her to get a physical before going in - Lamar said he can't remember the last time he had a checkup
(so physicals were suggested but not required for them, I guess?) #cbbu3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Shanna- This day is going to be so long. Do they do this so you go crazy? Mirai is like f two hours away from...I'm actually a little concerned. She's on a high right now but there is going to be a low. Carson- I do feel bad for her. Shanna- I feel awful for her #CBBUS3

Carson- I still would vote to save Kattan at this point but if anyone can win a veto, it's her (Mirai) so we have to wait and see. Shanna- It's going to be interesting #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
about endless nothing today:
Shanna: "do they do this on purpose?"
Carson: "I think so"
Shanna: "so you go crazy.."
Carson: "the people on the block have to marinate" Face with tears of joy #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
48m
I thought that Mirai's weird body movements and chatter on the first three episodes were diary room-driven, but after watching her move rocks and talk to herself I realize that she really is an odd person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
ChrisKirk: "how long do you meditate?"
Mirai: "I think Chris Kattan's process is the best, napping and meditating, all day every day.. if you're asking if I meditate in the real world? the answer is no"
she's cracking me up today #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
36m
they seem to be blocking all the BB in-house announcements - Diary calls, no singing, etc .. silly, but explains some of the frequency (not the duration tho) #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
36m
A “guys girl” is just always a red flag to me Skull #cbbus3

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Chris- I'm good with Miesha. We relate on a lot of things. She's a guys girl. Shanna- She's an (butt)hole. I cannot stand her, Chris. I cant stand her. I will work with her, I will do whatever you want me to do cause the only person I trust in this game is you #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
Todd: "only thing perfect in life is Jesus Christ.. I know you believe in - do you believe in God or which one do you believe in?"
Mirai: "I'm agnostic"
Todd: "oh okay, that's cool too, but maybe it's time to believe"
Mirai: "maybe"
Todd: "it don't hurt to search"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
22m
#CBBUS3 Todd talking to Mirai in the loft about his belief in God during some times of struggle. Asks if Mirai wants to play a game and notices that Mirai is down and tells her it is okay to not be okay. Mirai insists that she is fine, but that Todd's story was deep.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m

#CBBUS3 Mirai crying. Todd says that she is a good person and has a long life ahead of her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
19m
Chris Kirkpatrick to Carson- My worst case scenario is if Mirai wins tomorrow and pulls herself down. My alliance knows then it shifts to Chris. What I'm afraid of is trusting them too much on that and being able to put up Cynthia as a pawn...but pawns go home #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#CBBUS3 Chrisync/Carson in the exercise room. Chrisync offers to get off the elliptical for Carson. Carson declines but says how everyone speaks of how happy they are with Chrisync's HOH and how he shares his "toys"

#CBBUS3 Chrisync tells Carson that worst case scenario is that Mirai wins tomorrow's veto and takes herself down. He says he doesn't know if he can trust the others to vote out Kattan if Cynthia goes up as a pawn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
18m
Chris to Carson- In the long run, you and her (Cynthia) are better for my game to still be here. I know they are gunning for you guys #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#CBBUS3 Cams back to Carson/Chrisync. Chrisync says that any time that she (Mirai?) apologized, she followed up with saying "I hope I have your vote" and "I am the only that cleans with you".

#CBBUS3 Chrisync says he is still giving Mirai the opportunity to play in veto and if she wins and outplays him then so be it. Carson says that is good sportsmanship. Chrisync says consensus is that Cynthia would be the replacement. Carson asks where this consensus comes from.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
21m
ChrisKirk told Carson if Mirai comes off, "the consensus is Cynthia" - Carson asked whose consensus --feeds cut

(I'm pretty sure ChrisKirk still doesn't want to put up Cynthia or Carson, but I haven't listened to him today) #cbbus3

ChrisKirk then said if he does that, they guaranteed Kattan would go, and if they VTE Cynthia that would be 'drawing the line in the sand'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
Todd: "she's gotta believe in something man"
Lamar: "I think she believed in figure skating"