TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 05, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb
@JokersBBUpdates
路 7h
Posted 12:47am: Todd says the medication makes him calm they gave him (blood pressure). He wonders if he will still be able to perform when he sees his girl. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Imma Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater

1h
Lamar is up and is being about as quiet as a bull in a ceramic dinnerware shop while making a snack and doing some cleaning. Production is keeping the lights off to be as helpful as possible. #CBBUS

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

9m
Chris spoke to Shanna about his initial thoughts on potential nominations and a target. Recap: http://bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-celebrity-edition-3/day-10-recap.html #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.59am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

2m
#CBBUS3
Todd is up.
He thanked Lamar (back in bed) for making coffee (earlier).
Grabbed some blueberries and creamer from the pantry and swapped out his batteries.
Kattan is now getting up too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.37am ... Dragon face饾暦饾枮饾枔Dragon @lyndashinobi1

9h
Lamar found out how the winner is chosen Face with tears of joy

Lamar: That's so corny. There's no way losers should decide if I should win or not.

Carson: So you have to be nice to everyone

Lamar: Oh Hell nah!!

Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing Loudly crying face Skull #CBBUS3 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
路 11h
Miesha brought some recipes, which BB laminated for her .. celeb perks #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.18am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

3h
#CBBUS3
Todd-I was thinking about Teddi. She had...When I sat down...she looked at me like I"m going to kill you...I was like damn.
Lamar-What I told Todrick. The night before I had took my underwear like...
Feeds cut

Feeds back
Lamar-It ain't that serious
Todd-They way you've been treating us
Lamar-I'm going to risk my freedom for you little for something I had to much
Todd-I always say this to women. Don't flatter yourself thinking I want you or something cause I don't

Lamar-Todd there's cameras all around here
Todd-those people they stay here for 99 days they have affairs.
Lamar-I know that. They only way you can do something in here is if it's consensual. And you need to plan that.
Todd-I know that

Lamar-she's(Teddi) not a bad person
Todd-she's not a bad person
Lamar- her view is just a little
Skippy zooms on Teddi
Todd-I think she's the daughter of a high profile person
Lamar-Her husband probably got some bread too
Todd-but never been around us. Never had too be

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

3h
#CBBUS3
Lamar and Todd think the Superbowl is this weekend and are wondering if Mahomes made it in (they hope so).
Grimacing face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.04am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

2h
#CBBUS3
Miesha is now up.
Todd and Lamar are telling her how they were talking about how Teddi was looking at her when she left.
Miesha says she likes Teddi but she didn't really like her approach.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.54am ... Feeds Bot #CBBUS3 @Feeds_Bot

2h
Feeds are back. Bell (Duration: 13 minutes) Bell #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

2h
I didn't stick around for HOH room but ChrisKirk's music is Lil Nas X, and of course he got pics of his wife & son #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

2h
ChrisKirk told Miesha his target is Mirai
-Miesha suggested against Carson
-ChrisKirk said Carson's not much of a threat to him, "well as much as you are"
(last night ChrisKirk was making some noise about turning on Miesha, but he'll probably play it safe, we'll see) #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

2h
#CBBUS3
Kirk & Miesha working out. Miesha wants to listen to his HOH music. Miesha asks what he wants to do. He says get Mirai, that is best for him. He thinks he will put Kattan as a pawn. Meisha thinks Carson could be renom if Mirai wins veto. Kirk says Car not a threat 2 him.

#CBBUS3
Kirk & Meisha talking about when he will nominate. He thinks it will be today bc the game will start 2 move fast. Kirk says even though Shanna can b ditsy, she might b good at a mental comp. Kirk says he might put Lamar up next 2 Mirai. Meisha says Vetos can be mental.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.18 ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

2h
#CBBUS3
Meisha is pushing Carson as the target. Kirk feels that Carson is not a threat. Meisha is worried Carson could be very good at mental comps. Kirk does not think Carson and Cynthia are threats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

2h
ChrisKirk: "as crazy as it sounds, Chris[Kat] could be a key piece"
Miesha: "he can, 'cause he's a vote"
ChrisKirk: "he's a vote"

(it's not as fun/ny as it sounds, he went on to say Kattan did very well in last night's HOH) #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗
@89razorskate20

2h
Chris is also telling Miesha that he doesn鈥檛 want someone(Todrick) to try to win veto and save Mirai just to get him to put up Carson. Miesha assured him no one is riding that hard for Mirai #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

2h
ChrisKirk told Miesha whoever he puts up next to Mirai, he'll be sure to stress to them they're a pawn.. Miesha said not to do that if it's ChrisKat, he'd spread that around, it'd get back to Mirai.. ChrisKirk: "then she'd go nuts again" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗
@89razorskate20

2h
Chris told Miesha he鈥檚 thinking right now is Mirai and Kattan or Mirai & Lamar bc Lamar asked him to but that Lamar would want to go and he doesn鈥檛 want that right now #cbbus3

hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

2h
oh if this escalates and they keep Lamar against his will for another cycle or three.. popcorn!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

2h
#CBBUS3
Todrick, Shanna and Todd talking about manicures and massages at the dining table. Todrick says he has his manicurist come to his house. Todd asks how much it costs. Todrick says about $200.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

1h
ChrisKirk re sleeping with Todrick: "it's innocent on my behalf.. I'm not saying he's attracted to me but I'm someone he could be attracted to" Face with monocle#cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.53am ... #CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters

1h
#CBBUS3
Cynthia tells the story about how she found out her daughter had a nut allergy. When her daughter was 3 months the nanny had nuts and the baby broke out in hives. The convo changes to cat allergies. Todd is only allergic to long hair cats.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch

1h
Todrick: "all the cat toys are just so ugly" [when scattered around]
Todd: "no they're not, cat toys are cute"
Todrick: "not if you have a fashionable trendy house" Nail polish #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

1h
#CBBUS3 Kirk confirms to Cynthia and Carson that Mirai is his target, and if she comes down Kattan is going up. He stresses that he can't put one of C&C up as the other side wants them gone.

Kirk leaves...

Carson: Lordy, I didn't realize we were that popular.

They joke it's because Miesha can't eat the food they make.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.34 .. hamsterwatch #cbbus3 @hamsterwatch

1h
ChrisKirk whispered to Carson/Cynthia that their names are being thrown out by a lot of people but he doesn't want to use either of them as a pawn #cbbus3