TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 04, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Carson is coaching live show prep: "everyone needs to look real pretty tonight" #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi to Chris Kirkpatrick- She could have put me up and given me a fighting chance. The original thing I was told is she was going to backdoor me. She backdoored me after promising me repeatedly that I was fine #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Chris Kirkpatrick- I cant give up my game. My allegiance is not where you think it is. Teddi- I think it's to Shanna. I just want to be protected this week and then I will protect you. Chris- I just wish you could watch and see what and how it's happening #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi- Can you just tell me this...is Shanna truly my friend and I can trust her? Chris Kirkpatrick- You think it was Shanna? Teddi- No. I'm just going paranoid. I know it is Todrick. I dont think it's her but when they ask me these questions in the interview room... #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Chris Kirkpatrick to Teddi- I think you need to get over the Miesha thing, love Miesha, and get in with Miesha, and promise whatever you need to promise. Use whatever you need to use. She is straight up. That's the best I can do for you at this point. You can still do it #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Person in lotus position Teddi's Accountability | SMEG |
@girl_smeg
·
1h
Teddi to Kirk: Todrick's a snake. He's gonna f you over. He already f'd us over. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi- The reason she (Miesha) freaked out and switched the plans is because you were gone and she panicked. You are her rock. Chris Kirkpatrick- I am not. Todrick is her rock. Teddi- Todrick is a snake and he's going to f you over #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
*corrected tweet re 1st week:
-apparently Mirai wanted to quit, was talked out of it by BB, and she had some drama with ChrisKirk
-that was last weekend, and likely UNRELATED to him going to hotel Weds - that was prob due to false pos covid test #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #CBBUS3
@Feeds_Bot
·
2h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 29 minutes) Police cars revolving light #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi to Chris Kirkpatrick- She (Mirai) chose to cry for the next three days and call you creepy and call Todd racist, and say that men were making her uncomfortable that she is now rubbing down and dancing for on the bed #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.57pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi- You were a discussion to go up next. I would fight for you and Miesha, put Todrick up. Chris Kirkpatrick- Then you are going to kill Miesha cause that's her number one. Teddi- No, you would be her number one and she couldnt throw you to the side anymore #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
1h
Yeah I fear this is going to be the 'she said she said' stuff of CBB23 - we'lll never really know. Not that its quite the same but remember how "creepy" people said Ian was early on. All about perception

Cas @BBUpdoots
· 2h
Teddi says Mirai called Kirk creepy, Todd racist, and I guess gave Lamar a rubdown with oil after saying men were being creepy towards her. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi- I dont have it out for her (Miesha). Her physical game is good but her social game sucks. I guarantee you I can beat Todrick in any game. Chris Kirkpatrick- Why cant you talk to Miesha like this? Teddi- Come with me. Chris- I cant #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Chris Kirkpatrick- You are my loyalty but is there any world that sees you bringing Teddi and making her completely loyal to you? She would make so much more sense than Mirai. Miesha- I dont think we could get her to turn on Carson. That's what it would require #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Teddi has not talked to Meisha yet but Kirk is campaigning for her - trying to get Meisha to turn on Mirai - Meisha says "I know she's unstable (Mirai) but......" #cbbus3 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Miesha- I do trust her (Mirai) moving forward in this. I know she is unstable but she is really grateful. Chris Kirkpatrick- She has thrown all of us under the bus to save herself #CBBUS3

Miesha to Chris Kirkpatrick- I understand where you are coming from. I would love nothing more than for you to win HoH and clean the house as you see fit. I dont trust Teddi to that degree. She is a bit entitled and I dont think she needs this #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
1h
Kirk is making a final push at Miesha to try to save Teddi, but she's not biting at all. He says he'll fall in line if that's what they decide. #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi to Miesha- I have offered Lamar, if I win HoH, he can stay in the HoH room cause he doesnt want to be here anymore. That's going to give him the ability to stretch out and live the life he needs to live. I'm not going to come gunning for you #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Teddi to Miesha (with Kirk there) "I've agreed to keep Lamar safe, let him stay in the hoh if I win and I'll stay downstairs, I have no need to be in the HoH" She's willing to make any deal. #cbbus3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Teddi assured Miesha and ChrisKirk that if she stays, Todrick is definitely her target #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi to Miesha- You are not my target. Your person (Todrick) who lied repeatedly to me, to my face, and held my hand as I was going to sleep at night is my target. That's who I'm going for and I am not the only one talking about it #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Teddi is indirectly saying she would target Todrick if she stays because he lied to her, and because of other things he is saying (example apparently saying he wants the $$ so he can buy expensive costumes - says its rubbing others the wrong way) #cbbus3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Teddi keeps telling Miesha that she (Miesha) has a weak social game and she's willing to help her out. I haven't a clue if Miesha is OK with Teddi telling her that (as in I wonder she's taking it as an insult). #cbbus3 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Teddi to Miesha- I cant tell you that Carson is my target but I can tell you that one of the strongest players in this game (Todrick) is who you are aligned with and he has lied to everyone I am close to who he knew prior to this game #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Teddi- I will fight for you. Your social game is the only thing that's lacking, especially with those girls, and mine isnt. If you convince Chris, I'll do final four with you guys. Miesha- Against Carson? Teddi- I dont want to lie. I didnt know he was that big of a threat #CBBUS3