TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 , POV, Live Eviction, HOH Comp

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Episode 3 , POV, Live Eviction, HOH Comp users admin

Celebrity Big Brother
Celebrity Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 04, 2022Dipo25 02-04-22  5:43 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He is moving things around and they don't show him finishing.

Finally Mirai is up. She is not getting it, finally it clicks and wow she was really running, so much faster than all the old ones, LOL.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t be surprised if BB shaved some time off of Cynthia and Lamar’s time. To let the save face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now we get the times....

Lamar - 30 minutes, lol, he timed out
Miesha - 8.58
Toddrick - 16.52
Mirai - 16.58
Cynthia - 22.43
Carson - 3.54

He did do very well, was the only one who finished it on the first try

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Negotiations for who will go up to replace Carson.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Toddick is wearing a multicolor hoodie and a black hat. He has suggested that Teddi go on the block since she is Carson's Ally.

Now Miesha is talking to Teddi about the fact that she is probably going up on the block.

Teddi almost cries saying she doesn't want to go home first (this explains all the tweets where Teddi has been saying that Mirai is unstable).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dramatic lead up to the Veto meeting. Toddrick is wearing the multicolor hoodie and how has a brown stetson/fedora type hat. Not sure what that hat is called.

Miesha now puts Teddi on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mirai is surprised that Teddi is sitting next to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mirai and Lamar have a discussion of racism and skin color.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carson, Cynthia and Teddi are talking about how to gather votes. Teddi says that she needs to campaign.

Kattan says he will vote for Teddi to stay. She thinks that Lamar is the deciding vote.

Curse of the Mon Won hat ... and finally we see the cast live.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Teddi wearing a gold sparkly out fit, Mirai wearing a black sparkly outfit. Lamar dressed up in a white hoodie/blanket?

Cynthia now at the front of the house, and Julie explains Mon Won means Nom Now ...

Carson wearing a black / gold poka dot blazer. Toddrick is wearing an all black outfit.

Now they will pass the hat around and the person who gets the hat last will replace one of the people on the block.

Production really wants to save Teddi, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now they are passing around the house ... Miesha and Carson cannot be nominated.

Oh I see Lamar's outfit is a full length Caftan.

Cynthia will pass the hat, etc. And now all the campaigning is for naught.

Cynthia passes the hat to Shauna, then Chris K, then Toddrick, Kattan, now to Lamar.

Now Todd Bridges is the new now, he removes Mirai!!!

Hahahahaha, Teddi still on the block and next they will vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the votes are ...

OMG, I forgot Julie is going to ask them to plead their cases.

Lamar - Teddi
Kattan - Todd

Ok, that was funny, Kattan came out and was standing there and everyone was going who's next, what's going on, LOL.

Then Julie said the remaining votes after the commercial .... man they are dragging out this show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Dipo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoa! Who decided who was saved??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Toddick - Teddi
Cynthia - Todd
Chris Kirk - Teddi
Carson - Todd
Mirai - Teddi
Shauna - Teddi

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am sort of surprised but not at all sad.

Teddi is evicted 5 to 3.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Todd decides who, then is the replacement?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, Todd got to pick who to take off the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lamar is so clueless, he says do we sit back down, oh, we have to walk her out, LOL.

I think that Lamar said I need a pancake, hahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Todd is the replacement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mike Bloom
@AMikeBloomType
·
1m
Lamar says he needs a pancake, requests no crying after the eviction, and then asks what it means when someone's photo turns black and white.

I just love this #CBBUS3 energy so much

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Matthew Martin
@mashmartin92
·
3m
Lamar (not evicted): Why are you crying? She's alive.

Skull Rolling on the floor laughing #BBCeleb3 #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BBCeleb #CBBUS3
@rbbq
·
2m
Lamar managed to ask if they need to walk Teddi out, tell everyone to stop crying because Teddi is alive and it’s not her funeral, ask what the black and white photo means, and sing on live TV in the span of 45 second #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They really are dragging this out ... tune in Sunday to see who the new HOH is, so no comp on the show.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I didn’t mind the hat twist. Ok - hope we get interesting game talk tonight. Carson needs to bring things into focus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁
@89razorskate20
·
4m
After the eviction talk, Shanna’s position is now exposed by that vote, Cynthia gave her some looks & Chris said if they had time to talk three could have made it a tie to protect Shanna with the other side #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, When Teddi left she said good luck with the dishes but two tweeters thought she said douches, hahahahaha.

It has been confirmed that she did say dishes, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
HOH comp will likely be tonight, could be now? or maybe a bit later, staff dinner break or something #cbbus3

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Miesha is so reactive to every little thing. Carson wins a veto and now he’s a target? She is just bouncing around instead of watching a bit longer. She wants to win everything and doesn’t seem to realize that she can’t. I’m not really liking her and Todrick together.

Wally

08-13-2011

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
yeah, I was gonna blame a bad season on Miesha and Kirkpatrick (and Todrick) for chipping away at Formation, but after tonight's vote, maybe a bad season can be blamed on Shanna and Mirai for voting out Teddi and weakening a side they may need later (their own Formation side) ... are Shanna and Mirai all-in with jocky Team Miesha now ? ... might have to start rooting for Lone Wolf Chris Kattan

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For some reason I like Miesha and Toddrick. If they didn't get rid of Teddi, it would be very hard for them to win. They needed to break up her and Carsen.

And Miesha is going to have to do some scrambling to try to survive this week. Makes for a good BB season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Got to say...this was the FIRST outfit that Julie has worn in years, that I liked. However, I wasn't wild about the pairing of the brown shoes.

Kudos to Carson. He smoked the completion.

I'm thinking Miesha and Toddrick are going to be on everyone's radar. Besides showing they can't really be be trusted, they are comp threats.

The Mon Won purse hat...the whole thing for me was lame. The FIRST thing I thought, the second I saw it, was does it spell something backwards? It literally took me 2 seconds. Hope the rest of the twists aren't as silly.

No one is emerging as being a jerk yet. There are some "weird" ones...but no insufferable celebs...yet...I'm sure as time goes by, someone will get my goat. I remember one year I said I loved the whole cast and 2 weeks later I hated everyone lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: