TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Alliances, sub-alliances, fake allian...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Alliances, sub-alliances, fake alliances, quads, trios, hidden pairs, (l)one wolf users admin

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
OK, just riffing from what we've seen on television through 2 episodes ... this has probably mutated since Thursday evening ...

Toddrick + Cynthia +
Shanna + Carson +
Mirai + Teddi
= The Foundation

Toddrick + Miesha + Chris Kirkpatrick + Lamar
= athletes jock alliance (does it have an official name?)

Chris Kattan + Todd Bridges =
sleeper duo :D

and what are the intricacies and mutations since then?

has Toddrick been found out as an all-sidestep yet?

who all were in / how many people are/were in the whole-house-like alliance of like 8 to 10 people? haha :-)

any initial connection charts (or whatever they're called) alliance breakdown memes spider-web charts yet?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 08, 2022 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to think that Toddrick, Lamar and Todd have a secret alliance going on.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2022 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am not liking this macho HOH ,and I hate to see Carson and Cynthia up together as nominees.
I am shocked at how this group is playing BB so hard..... Darn it.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, February 11, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
hello, can anyone please give a general debriefing on what the (p)lay of the land in the house is at this point? :-) thanks

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, February 11, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Miesha and Toddrick are a duo. Shana keeps saying that Todd has a final two with Miesha.

Cynthia and Carson are the other duo.

Shana is with Cynthia and Carson for now and with Chris, but he's supposed to be going home tonight.

Shana is trying to get Lamar on her, Cynthia and Carson's side. I'm tired of her telling everyone that she had to ride the fence because nobody wanted to play with her. Don't let it fool you, she's a master manipulator.

Shana and Miesha are "arch enemies" in the game.

And Lamar says he is team "Lamar" and playing for himself.

Though Lamar will keep Todd over anybody else because he needs the money the most.

Wally

08-13-2011

Saturday, February 12, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
thanks, Grooch ... btw, what are the strategies and/or alliances if any of Todd Bridges and Lamar Odom ? (do they have an unspoken soul-brothers alliance? do either of them have a friendship with Toddrick?)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't know much about them. When they talk to each other, it's almost like it's in code. They only need to say 2 or 3 words and the other one gets it, so it seems.

Lamar will protect Todd over anyone else. And Todd seems to be loyal to Misha. Todd says he's Mishas soldier and will do what the plan is.

I think they try not to get involved with the gameplay. They are both addicts and they've mentioned that some things in the House are triggers for them, so they try to stay out of the fray.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: