TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 03, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022 Celebrity Edition: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 03, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
38s
We’re 45 mins into #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb and my Mom (with dementia) who has never watched BB a day in her life… is saying production has rigged the first comp!

She is officially one of us!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paramount+
@paramountplus
·
3m
We can’t wait for you to see all the real-time action inside the BIG BROTHER House! The Live Feeds are delayed. Please check back Friday for an update. In the meantime, relive all the drama from the season premiere on Paramount+

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder what happened….

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
29m
I wonder if one of the HGs said "I'll do the show but I will not be on the live feeds (there was that rumor), give me my money and I'll walk out first" Lets see if that fits with the person that gets the 'boot' on Friday since we'll never see them on the feeds. #cbbus3 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 02, 2022 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ValM @vmich8667
·
1h
Yeah, she looked like the crochet doll toilet paper covers.

https://twitter.com/vmich8667/status/1489057354918285317

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
28m
We were told the POV comp would be live tomorrow, so when the feeds go LIVE in just over 3 hours we should be up-to-speed and know the nominees. We'll then get to try to figure out if there is any plans to blindside someone of if the target is up already. #bbceleb #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#CBBUS3
Miesha says for the past 9 days it's been hard.
Kirkpatrick says he understands and it would be hard for him to go against everything he said but he feels like he has to do what's right but then he won't be loyal to her and that's wrong.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁
@89razorskate20
·
14m
Meisha suggesting to Mirai that she should work on Chris K to get him back in her pocket, he’s having a hard time to vote against his heart! #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
5m
Feeds are on the waves or whatever this is - I am going to take a break too. Still trying to sort things out but it really seems like Teddi and Marai are the two topics of who us likely to go. #cbbus3 #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
5m
The HGs are relaxing.
Meanwhile,

Teddi to Todrick: you sucked up to the hoh & you have a alliance with her!

Guys, Teddi might actually be fun feeds! #CBBUS3 #BBceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#CBBUS3
Teddi-bc you're up in that room 24/7
Todrick says he isn't but he heard that people were saying he had a final 2 he didn't have. He says she'll find out after the game.
Teddi says but you have an alliance with Miesha
Todrick says yah
Teddi says he had one with them prior

Todrick-I didn't know you we're going to be f*cked
Feeds cut
Feeds back
Todrick says he's sure Teddi was wondering if she would have an alliance too before the house
Teddi says no. But she had the 6 and that's what she had to stick with.

Teddi asks Todrick if she's ever given him an answer that didn't seem transparent and he could trust her.
Todrick says no
Teddi says if she sticks with MIesha that's what he'll have bc Miesha did that to her "mother to mother"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
Next question, why didn't the feeds start yesterday? Based on snippets of convos already picked up on by people there was some arguments yesterday that was serious enough that my guess it production wanted to cool things off before risking a blow up on the live feeds. #bbceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#CBBUS3
Teddi says she's shocked it went the way it went since he kept saying the other person needs to go
Todrick says in that moment it was true. He has not been comfortable with her & Mirai being in the group since day 1. It took him a few days to process
Teddi-we're on day 9

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
they have cards already .. Todrick and Teddi are still running their loops #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3m
Wait, did Teddi just say she encouraged Mirai to DOR? #CBBUS3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
POV sounds like the comp was played. Todrick says Carson got "3 minutes 54 seconds" (assuming in the POV) #bbceleb - not saying he won it - but implying the time was good. #cbbus3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
(CJ/cj) CattyJargon
@CattyJargon
·
3m
Teddi: I told her (Marai) I don't think you're in a mental place to be in this house. I don't think it's healthy for you, nor is it enjoyable for any of us

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#CBBUS3
Todrick says she wasn't a target and he felt like he was building a relationship up to that point. He says he feels like Carson getting 3 min and 54 sec and
Teddi-scared her. i know
Todrick-yes and she saw her, carson and cynthia getting so close.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
Teddi to Todrick "So you're voting me out?" Todrick said he probably is unless she brings a great argument or Miesha tells him differently .

Really sounds like Carson was saved or saved himself with the PoV and Teddi was the renom. #cbbus3 #BBceleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
48s
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#CBBUS3
Teddi says she went to Mirai before elimination morning
Todrick asks she went to her immediately
Teddi says yes and she told her she doesn't think she's in a mental place to be in this house. I don't think it's healthy for you nor is it enjoyable for anyone else

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #cbbus3
@hamsterwatch
·
56s
discussing things they can & can't say on feeds, specifically (the b word)' .. they're talking legalities, permissions etc, they don't know about us and what happens when things are said on feeds that shouldn't be .. can we say wildfire? Skull

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#CBBUS3
Todrick says he feels like Miesha wants to "bonnie and clyde" it with him out of here & he hopes Teddi knows
Teddi says she knows & she wanted to have conversations w/ people she felt like she bonded with here.
Todrick hopes they can work out one more time tomorrow http

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BBCeleb #CBBUS3
@rbbq
·
13m
No one has confirmed Carson won veto yet (sounds like he did but no one has flat out said it) but whatever happened there, they are discussing the final vote being between Teddi and Mirai for eviction. #CBBUS3 #BBCeleb

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#CBBUS3
Shanna's got an icepack on her forward and drinking water. Then she laid down with sleep mask over her and the icepack still on her head.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 03, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#CBBUS3LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39s

#CBBUS3
Todrick says it's been hard bc lots of people were approaching him and that's grateful for but he was trying to be loyal to everyone without throwing them UTB when they ask what Miesha is saying.
Feeds cut