TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 29, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#bb23

Big D is joking and in very dramatic fashion "you guys are bullies. Sending the fat man out the door!! After everything I have done! You guys don't care about me. You are just throwing me away like I don't mean anything!"

Azah gets called to the DR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#bb23

X reviews some of the things DF has said to Azah. "just throw the comp you don't need it. Just let him keep his word" and laughs

DF says jokingly "look at me, I'm just fat and helpless"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
53m
If Azah wants X not to take 3rd, then just bring DF… win… and cut X a check for 75k.

Sorry I mean send him “a gift.”

Hell give 75k to DF too!

And the rest of the CO 20k each.

You’d still have as much as the prize was b4 (500k) and be the winner!

Done and done!

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
42m
Azah and Xavier cracking up at the little whooshy-whistling noises Derek's making with his straw.. "I'm over here practicing the wind as I walk out the door in 3rd place because my friend sent me home [whistly noise]" Face with tears of joyRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughing #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No
@Nowbz
·
54m
DF: “I feel like Rose from Titanic.”

Azah: “Rose survived.”

SkullSkullSkull #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
I could have sworn they mentioned HOH lockdown 'in 20 minutes' but that was an hour ago or more.. maybe that was about tomorrow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3h
"I love the person who thinks they are running shit." Oh Big D you make it so easy.

Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
· 3h
D: If you were a fan & watching, who's your favorite person?
A: Big D
X: Either you or Tiff
D: My favorite is a toss up between Hannah & Alyssa
A: Alyssa thought she masterminded the whole season
D: That is why I enjoy it. I love the person who thinks they are running shit #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
It's completely silent in the BB house right now. Big D is sitting at the table eating cereal while Azah and Xavier are cuddling on the couch. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
nap o'clock once again.. all that late night/early morning ranting, crying, waffling takes a toll

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Big D is now in the bedroom playing with a deck of cards and he whisperers to hisself; "Do not cry, stay strong". #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
4h
2:31 PM Big D: I feel like Rose in Titanic. Azah: Rose survived! She made it. Big D: I feel like Jack in Titanic. X: Oh now you're Leo? Big D: Yeah. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@dadoo53
·
1h
#bb23
Anyone who’s seen my stuff thru the years, knows how much I love the house ants. They are, and always will be, my favorite recurring houseguests.

Them…and the fish…if they ever bring them back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
57m
#BB23
X-I'll say one thing, then he'll say something else to contradict what he just said. Now, he's just trying to guilt trip everyone into bringing you to the end, that ain't right. You told me that when you get to jury, it's fine, we just going to fight it out. Now you've

X-Exceeded your goal, and it's not enough. I wasn't just like saying, f this deal, BUt if he's getting bent out of shape about something that would've been the same thing if Ky was here....Make it make sense
Because ky kept promising him final 2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
54m
#BB23
X-Unless you made an official deal like him and I did on day 1, then IDK, he could've been bringing you. He said, I was going against him. In no way am I going against him. I'm just telling him facts. Why is it not ok for Azah to do what Ky was going to do? If he's for

#BB23
X-For women empowerment then why is it not ok for Azah to do the same exact thing
He said yesterday he was going to do whatever he could do try to get there. That's what today is all about
I can't tell him that his momma is going to be taken care of, it's in the rule book

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB23
X-This whole, whoa is me, is his last ditch effort. That's just the game. Same as what Tiff did her last day,
Azah's stomach growled
X-Somebody's hungry
I hope it doesn't feel like I'm bashing him. I want to make it clear that he's my boy. But, c'mon now, you're lover was

X-Going to take you. Welllll....I'm also protective. Ky was treating him like shit. If I see someone I care about, I'm like nope. That's why I was fine with Ky leaving, and that's why now, I'm questioning his actions. She could end up beating both of us
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB23
X-Azah has never gone against you. Ky has. Who put you up? SB! You know damn well who ran that HOH. He put your black ass up. So, don't tell me that he never back-stabbed you! If your telling me that the move wasn't based on emotions then, it's really not an emotional move

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 52m
Xavier- From a game perspective, why does she have more incentive to take you than me? We've already discussed she could very well beat both of us. Azah- You guys think I could beat you as well too? Xavier- Mhmm. I told you that. I wasnt bullshitting #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
38m
#BB23
X-I guess it's just one of those things is where he is going to be up in his feels. We have 3 hours until we can go to bed. Then it's tomorrow and it's over. I told him this stuff he's doing is just rude. He said, his mom would be telling him the same thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
Azah is eating. BIgD is still moping. X is getting ready to pack.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 1:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Those are good, Dipo!

Especially that X plans to help Big D's mom if he wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
1h
‘"I cannot speak for Black people," Song said. "I don't even pretend to know the struggles compared to mine as an Asian woman, but I do know that the casting process has been quite broken for a very long time.’

I said what I said. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.33am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X was up to change batteries, use restroom, etc. Went back to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BIgD is lounging on the living room couch.
Azah is showering.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD keeps yawning loudly. BIgD wants to hear, Whitney Houston, "I'm your baby tonight" Kim Petra, "Malibu." Ariana Grande, Jaden Smith, But hopefully the Whitney Houston & Kim Petra song.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD wonders if a good question would be..l.What order everyone was picked on day 1 for the teams.
X says, he isn't even entertaining that.
BigD prayed last night. That everyone gets home safely.

#BB23
X is making breakfast. Scrambling eggs.