TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 29, 2021 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The thing I will NEVER get over, is that we started out with an amazing cast of BB gamers, and we ended up with…..this.

Also, I don’t watch the taped tv shows, but I read about the juvenile nature of the games and narration and it seems to have deteriorated into unwatchable levels.

The show needs a total overhaul.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Azah is cuddling again. The other day after X finished a cuddling session with her, as he walked to the bathroom he said two more days just two more days

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Azah was male and Xavier was female, there would be a huge outcry over how Azah was forcing herself on Xavier.

I absolutely HATE that I had to say this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When I first read that DF pissed off Azah so much that she decided to take X to F2 if she wins part 3, I was so annoyed. Yet another bad decision.

Now I feel like it doesn’t matter how it turns out. none of them deserve the win. Xavier will fall ass-backwards into it, wondering how he got there.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep Rosem, a HUGE outcry.

Have we ever had the feeds this long? I remember them always shutting down 2 or 3 days before finale.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Rosem, ITA with you on none of the final 3 for the win. I know X played hard, but some of his p!ay turned me off and he must know how hot and heavy Azah is for him,but he just keeps her on the side game wise. I'm most excited for the AFP and the secrets of X being a lawyer and Big D's last name coming out. Are any leaks out on who the top ones are for AFP or AFH as I think they are calling it? I'm hoping for DX.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
We probably got them because very few are watching….and yet again a girl gets bamboozled over a guy. Who didn’t see this coming. Azha been in love with him since he first came in the house..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So I am reading both Azah and Xavier say if they win they will help Derek's mom. I know nothing about the family. Was his Mom and Dad still married? I am guessing the Dad was not as well off as I thought he was. Was Derek close to his Dad? I need to read up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mamapors we have always had the feeds up to the day of the finale. They usually cut them off at some around 9ish the morning of the final show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Apparently Derek's Dad was bankrupt when he died, so she may not have been taken care of adequately.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
DF went to Azah to make his pathetic pitch. Made sure to mention how he always had her back ..blah blah blah. He went in for the hug and made her cry of course. And now it looks like she is "praying on it".... again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Omg...he has gone back for a P.S....lol Get me a tiny violin...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
AND a bucket...for DFs crocodile tears. Can't wait until Azah learns how manipulative he is!

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I was doing a little reading on Derek and his father. When Joe Frazier died he didn’t have any money. Floyd Mayweather ended up paying for his funeral. Derek’s mother was never married to Joe Frazier. Joe had children with five or six different women but he only married one.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm not really into Twitter .. but I just checked a few of their accounts .. just curious...about the number of followers...

Ky: 32.3K
DX: 74.4K
DF: 22.9K
Azah: 25K

I then got bored and stopped searching.. LOL!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Ahah and x still talking. I think she has changed her mind about taking him and telling x in a round about way. I bet she now throws part three......

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting

DX has 74.4k followers on Instagram, too.

Oh, you were checking Insta not Twitter?

Big D has 22.9

Frenchie has 11.6k

Azah 25.3

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Finale night is here. I’ll watch just to see the jury members reflect on how blind they were to the CO. Voted for Derek X for AFP cause at least he tried to play the game. Thanks for all your posts and insights as I lurked in the background. See ya for Celebrity BB!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Got to give it to X, most season they drag a goat to the end, he dragged two...lol

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It could have been Instagram... I hadn't clicked on the link in so long.. and my email was reminding me to.... LOL! .. Yep, now that I think about it .. It probably was instagram.... Thanks Sea!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Now Derek has 74.5K plus one!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
True Fan 3....Ole X has his behind covered well.

Somehow I forgot that this was the last day and now I am also excited to see who wins, AFP AND especially how the jury reacted when Ky showed up. Did they laugh ?. I also hope that the jury was shown his sore loser reaction as his behind rolled outta the BB house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last day for live feeds, they currently say WBRB.

And don't forget to cast your last vote for America's Favorite Houseguest, voting ends at 9am.

The feeds will likely go off at 9ish. BB might be telling the HG's to say their final goodbyes, we shall see if they will come back up.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Well here it is...the Finale! I just wanted to give all of our posters on here a big thank you for keeping me entertained and up to date with the HG's on goings. You are the best :-). I will look forward to Celebrity BB and enjoy watching this new season of Survivor (which looks like it could be really good because of all of the new twists :-) ). Take care and stay safe everyone.

P.S. I hope that things are going well for you and your hubby Need :-) and that he is continuing to get better and stronger with each passing day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are up, Derek is in his normal position, laying on the living room sofa.

Xavier is in the kitchen, looks like he is doing dishes.