TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 27, 2021 users admin

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Can someone remind me what the third part of the HOH is usually comprised of? Is it one of those where they say “we asked a jury member this question”, what do you think their answer was.???

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
The past few years have been that contraption where the two are sitting on a "scale" (I think they called it the scales of justice) .. but when they answer a video question right (about their fellow houseguests) then the scales adjust - the one with the most correct is the winner of part three. (And I believe it is "we asked the houseguest this question" and could be specific to the Jury member)

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Most BB seasons, I go back and watch over and over again. This year will be one of those seasons I'll never ever watch again! I even rewatch season 6, where Maggie won, not because of her, but to watch Janelle kick their butts in comps and to watch Ivette implode when America kept voting to give Janelle things lol. Ivette laying on the HOH floor wailing...why why why??? Doesn't America see she has no soul? lol

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So I did my normal waking up at 2-3 am.. and for some reason was thinking about this show.. and Big D's disillusion about how he played the game.. the only thing I can think of as to WHY he thinks he controlled the game was .. he'd go up to the new HOH and say "You gotta put two girls up" .. "We have lost numbers and you gotta put two girls up" .. and to others he'd also say "You have to do this.. or that"... (When most of the time in talking to other houseguests .. Tiffany and others had already either said those things or had made decisions that happened to line up with what he said... ) and then he'd go back to his couch/chair/ or cook in the kitchen.... So he probably thinks that when these other people did these things .. it was because of him .. even tho' 85+% of time it was already in motion or was the plan to do so... I really still don't know HOW he believes that .. if he does.. he seems to go through the "I can't win anything" .. "I haven't done anything for my resume" << And if he believes that then how does he believe the opposite?

Don't know how much these houseguests are going to go back and "watch the season" <<<< Which doesn't really give you a clear picture .. you have to look up on sites like Jokers with their season long rankings .. to really understand where you were on the totem pole...I can see Claire going back and listening to some of Taren's podcasts for fun.. but, she will be able to handle it...

It's just going to be a big shock to several (especially Kyland and Derek F) as to how many "opportunities" are truly out there .. when they get out...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Teran just corrected what I thought... It's not what the jury thought....it's more of a quiz type..

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Azah would be foolish to take X.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Chippy. If Azah wins part 3 she needs to take big D (as much as I don't want him to win the $75K) to win the grand prize...she would never win over X.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Maybe Big D is saying he would lose to Azah to make sure X takes him to final two. Has X said anything to suggest he thinks he would have a better chance against Azah?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kminfinity— no, X hasn’t…
in fact, he has repeatedly assured Big D that whomever wins part 3 will be taking Big D to F2. I believe it is just bad theatrics on Derek’s part. He’s trying to drum up a lack of confidence, but surely he realizes he’s guaranteed F2. And all he did was:
lie around,
cook/clean,
whine about nobody throwing comps to him,
sexually harass Kyland,
speak of his HIGH expectations for a boyfriend/husband,
dream of his future fame/gigs due to BB,
refer to women as the “B” word,
take credit for EVERY decision made by others!

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Getting X out is a huge resume move. Not to mention she’s up against a futon. So…

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
The only good thing is that big D won't win the $750K...for sure!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Meant to say 'Futon' :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Too bad we don't have backyard interviews. You can hear all the questions of the HGs from all the different interviewers who are feet away. And they used to have ones that weren't trying to be polite. So DF could hear a "So do you think Big D getting to final 3 was the biggest joke ever?"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True!

And this year the delusions are strong, so strong..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Azah goes to D.R. Big D is lamenting about what he should say in his final speech to the Jury. You can tell he’s fishing for tips from X, who is just sitting there playing with a hand fan, nodding sporadically. Big D starts saying random not-so-true points he’ll see make. He said he’s going to for sure bring up some of the things he and X had planned and followed through on. X sorta gave him a stare… I’m curious to know exactly when that happened, LOL! We know serious speeches are NOT Big D’s strong point, he’ll likely get flustered and just say he loves them all and he tried to entertain them and will be friends forever…he plans to take credit for uniting the Cookout, and for “him & X” making things happen. X is pacing—NEVER a good thing. He will surely bring DF to F2, knowing which parts to tear apart in HIS speech. Big D is basically admitting he rode his coattails, yet will claim to be an equal partner. Of course Big D brings up the B word, X tells him “you can’t say B on Live TV…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now Big D is talking to Azah about dating… he has his hand down his shorts as he lists all his dream expectations, and she NEVER calls him out! I just couldn’t, I’d HAVE to say something!!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Azha is so desperate for x attention. I wonder if she will every see how pitiful she looked to us… I think x only thinks of her as social friend and not girlfriend material.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Boy what a joke listening to big d rehearsing his plea to the jury. He played the best game…….I think my sides are going to be really sore if I keep listening to this…

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Maybe X wants Big D to over estimate his game contributions in front of the jury who will sit there mouths agape.
And if he is dumb enough to use the B word on live tv 📺 I hope he hears the gasps. I will be watching Big D carefully as he is gonna be stunned if in the F2. This is something to look forward to this Wed.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
As long as Big D practices in front of X .. (and Azah to a smaller extent.) X can use each and every point - in his favor..But now I really want Azah to win part 3 .. and take DF .. just to see the train wreck.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If it's DF and X at the end... I'm looking forward to this scenario. DF goes first. He says he started the CO. He says he is responsible for the strategy and masterminded everything. There are audible laughs from the jury and gasps. X goes next. He is all pumped up and has his feathers out like a peacock because he thinks that the jury obviously is laughing at DF because they KNOW it was X that did all those things. Then he starts to explain how it was really HIS idea and HIS strategy....only to have the jury break out in full blown laughter. Maybe even some rolling on the floor laughter...from the jury as they tell the two delusional "Black Ops" (oops) alliance members that they know Tiff did it all.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Earlier (I had shut down my computer for the night..) .. Big D had cooked quesadilla's for everyone .. He and Azah were eating and talking (X was napping on the couch)...Big D was talking about how boring it was .. Azah said something along the lines that she hadn't been bored all season until today but it wasn't bad.. and hey, we only have two full days .. we can do it..

What struck me as funny was Big D said he got bored a lot in the house because all people did was lay around....

Just sit with that.. (It was around 6:30 BB time..)

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Need, on what Big D said u n b e l i e v a b l e!
🙄😳🤣

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Azah/X doing their cuddling thing in the living room, under the yellow blanket. Big D was sleeping alone in the Anchor Room, then he woke up and noticed them. He began whispering alone, complaining about how desperate Azah is behaving (for once I AGREE with him!) he said they’ve all been telling her all summer he does NOT like her. She is taking advantage of this current awkward situation and it just makes her look like desperate “B…”.
He began playing solitaire with the cards. Azah/X were talking as they laid together. She kept moving until she was basically lying on top of him, he looked VERY uncomfortable. He mentioned they should join Big D in the Anchor Room… she eventually got off of him and he walked into the bathroom muttering “2more days… just 2 more damn days of this, you can DO it!” I hope she sees this and realizes how ridiculous she looked!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Reading on another site azha and big d had a argument this morning?