TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2021 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Will be interesting to hear what bragging either Big D or Azah will do if they are F2. I know Big D thinks he run & controlled the whole season so he is going to talk himself out of even Azah & Britini's votes for the win .... those are the only 2 I could possibly see he would get a vote from. Azah might have to share her recipes because all she did really was cook good food for the bunch. At least she does have that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am trying to decide who is more delusional, Kyland or Derek F.

Both of them talked themselves into a non-existent narrative. And annoyed the crap out of anyone having to listen to their nonsense.

I hope Azah wins. Not that she did anything to deserve it, but just so the 3 Cookout men can be pissed off for the rest of their lives.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Rosem... that is the BEST reason for an Azah win!!!

Go Azah!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem!

I co-sign that! Azah for the win!

There are a lot of woman in jury, it could happen.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm on board with an Azah win.

If X had saved Ky he would be in the finale for sure. I just don't understand his game play. He's arrogant enough to think he can win final HOH, but he's not arrogant enough to think he can beat Ky in the final 2 vote? I didn't like the blindside of Ky, although Ky is arrogant and made some stupid moves. I never seem to like how these seasons end up. Why would this year be any different!?

And the comments by Big D and X about the cookout. Shame on them.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
What a tough ending and now with what Cruz said above about DF and X literally using the CO for safety and really not committed to them, I guess puts a worse taste in my mouth over the ending. I wanted X out of these final 3 to win, but now maybe Azah would show these egotistical men something. I really don't want ANY of the final 3 to win, but as we know, sometimes the final 3 aren't our favorites. But with the jury, it is almost a sure thing they go with X unless he doesn't make the final 2 somehow.😒

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's an interesting fact with info from hamstwerwatch-

If DF ends up going out in 3rd place, he could make more money than whoever comes in 2nd...

-Remember, 1st and 2nd place don't get their stipends, but 3rd place does
-Usually, 3rd place gets an unmentioned $10K bonus
-DF already picked up $7500 in a POV comp
-and AFP is $50K this year.

So if DF went out in 3rd and also won AFP, he'd would get:

-$15K in stipends (they include a couple of weeks in pre-show sequester)
-$10K bonus for 3rd place
-$7.5K from the veto comp
-$50K from AFP

That's $82,500- and 2nd gets $75K this year...

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
The ONLY good thing about DF making final 2 is seeing the look on Tiff's face when DF says it was his idea forming the CO group. I think Tiff would self implode!!😳🤯

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Ky acted like a jackass last night. I wish he had confronted X only on a game basis (i.e. X was a coward not to give him a heads up). I think it would have been dramatic and memorable but here we are with a foul after taste. Can't wait for the game to end this year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think after the way he treated several others who were leaving, and they left in a graceful manner, that is the only way Kyland should have walked out.

He simply had the incorrect strategy about how to negotiate the final 6 and he decided he had to keep Xavier. No way should he expect Xavier to play the same game.

If Big D gets fan favorite, I may have to lose this show.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Hopefully everyone gets DX voted for AFP and doesn't vote for DF accidentally. It would be a crime if DX doesn't get all of his votes and DF was a terrible player (except in his delusional mind) PLEASE BB never give us 2 players with the first same name again, heaven only knows DF was not the player you expected this year.....as we saw with Azah and DF part of the perfectly named team on here... The HORIZONTALS!! Love that! 🤣

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Wait until DF finds out his nickname on another site is Futon, basically his impression on the couch all season. He compared himself to Dr. Will.
Lets hope the Dr. is leading the jury round table.
So Derrick, how are we alike? ugh....
Derek X for AFP,
Azah posturing for a showmance with X all season not deserving on my scorecard.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Kyland is the Dorit of BB2021

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey you are right of course but we could certainly have used some fireworks or drama (without getting personal or dragging someone's minor family member into the mix).

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Ky’s interviews are just him getting a shovel and digging…

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brother-23s-kyland-talks-tense-eviction-xavier/

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL World...KY being the Dorit of BB23, lmao...so true btw :-).

Hearing what Derek F and X have said, I want Azah for the win. She has done nothing to earn it but I dislike her less than X and big D. Tiff for AFP or Derek X 'King of the Latrine,' I wouldn't want any other HG to win it!!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I really missed After Dark, guess they used the money to ramp up the winners money.
Can anyone tell me why they chose the name the "Cookout", a reason behind it? What does it mean.
Thanks in advance.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveller, I really missed After Dark too, since I don't have the live feeds, but thank heavens for all of the posters on this site because I read your updates daily and love the individual comments too. (Some days it was easy to catch up so I know it must have been boring or too many breaks on the live feeds) So thank you posters, you are all so appreciated and "NEED" great news on your husband. ☺️

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Big D is rambling about a ring ? What the heck is he talking about ?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Marameko - He wore this ring - quite a lot .. it was given to him by his father (one of the last gifts supposedly) .. They think Kyland has it.. (Kyland may have been "holding on to it" and was planning on returning it if not evicted .. or he just may be a kleptomaniac.) Anyway Big D can't seem to find it...but, it is a rather large house ..

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Need .
I hope that all in your world is better.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I erased the recording, but I thought Ky had a large ring on when he left.

Xavier won part I of final HOH.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Ky had it on when he left.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
And he talked about being "Honorable" ....

And hubby is doing fine (Thanks for asking) .. has just a couple more hours until he hits the minimum 72 hours .. post discharge... I expect that he will immediately go out to the garage and play with his motorcycle... (he actually promised me that he would take it easy until his Monday appt. with his PCP... but his definition vs. my definition is wider than the Grand Canyon!) LOL!