TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 23, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
Kyland said he sniffs tortillas because their groceries are sanitized, and sometimes the smell seeps thru the packaging..

(sniffing is one thing, rubbing it on your face is something else) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I don't understand how a security officer would be a remote job ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
35m
#BB23
DF is talking about his job before BB, he says he hopes to get his job back, but her would like to get another remote job

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Derek: "if I was a live feeder right now I'd be like I am not watching these guys" Woozy faceFace with spiral eyes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23 Azah, DF, Ky, and X are all laying down on the couches in the living room... its about to be time their afternoon nap.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Realitybbq
@rbbq

Watching #Survivor , Derek F. probably just took credit for Luas opening challenge win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Derek to camera- You (Kyland) going to tell me that I'm cocky because I made a true statement? Everything that has happened so far this summer, I have played a part into. That's not cocky, that's just straight facts #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Derek- You guys think y'all running the show but low and behold I am running this (w)itch. That's not cocky, that's just facts. If you guys were running the show, I would not be here #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
feedmasters having some fun with Derek talking up why he's going to win the season #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
#BB23 This season will be known as the season Tiffany should have won...
Just like BB17 was the season Vanessa should have won.
2 dead fish in the F3 is sad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
He's ridiculously cocky for someone who is only vertical for 15 min during a 24 hour day

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
it's ironic that after *literally* hours and hours and hours of Kyland meetings this season, he isn't having any the day before he's evicted..
I will thank Xavier for that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2m
Azah is packing her luggage while DF is practicing his F2 speech on her. Loudly crying face #BB23

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The person running Big D's twitter is providing the following rationale about Big D's great game play:

"Cigarettes ran out week 3, he has a great social game, he came in 2nd in like 3 comps and did well in the balance beam, he cleaned the entire house multiple times, was emotional support for a lot of houseguests, & kept his cool and didn’t pop off on anyone like he normally would."

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
20m
Hey, #BB23 fans! 👋🏽 Today the live feeds will be down from 11 am until 11 pm. And don't forget, a brand new #BB23 is coming your way tonight at 8/7c on @CBS.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.08pm .... Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
·
14h
Xavier to Big D - here's how it's going to go (veto speech) in this game there's a difference between someone's ability to do what needs to be done & someone's willingness to do what needs to be done. #BB23

Xavier - Big D has been my most trusted & loyal ally in this game & I think by giving him the opportunity he will what needs to be done. I want to give him that opportunity so with that in mind I've decided not to use the Power of Veto. Derek, now's your time.... #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mysticlady I am just getting started with my day and didn't know they were going down so early, that is a bit unusual.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.40pm, I wonder if his friends will tell him how delusional he is on this area ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
16h
Derek to Xavier- He (Kyland) told me I was cocky. Dude, what the f? Cause I said twice that everything that has happened this summer is because of me. I played a part in every f week just like other people have played a part in everything else #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16h
Xavier to Derek- He (Kyland) asked me "should I thoroughly pack?". I was like "my shit is packed and I am safe". Everyone should #BB23

Derek to camera- You (Kyland) going to tell me that I'm cocky because I made a true statement? Everything that has happened so far this summer, I have played a part into. That's not cocky, that's just straight facts #BB23

Derek- Do I make it clear that I'm running the house? Yes. Do I make it clear that I played a part in a lot of things? Yes but I'm not f cocky. If you (Kyland) want to call that cocky, let me show you how cocky I am when I send your ass home tomorrow #BB23

Derek- His (Kyland's) tone is always arrogant, his tone is always he is smarter than everybody, his tone is that he likes to try to manipulate your words and make you feel you said something you didnt. He likes to play games. I'm not stupid #BB23

Derek- Y'all keep playing with me but your asses keep going home. Write that check and cash it as the bank. I'm going to write that and cash that when I walk away with 750K #BB23

Derek- You guys think y'all running the show but low and behold I am running this (w)itch. That's not cocky, that's just facts. If you guys were running the show, I would not be here #BB23

Derek- Sounds like I'm running the show and have the power. I'm working with the HoH, I have a final two with the HoH, and the HoH did not put me on the block. When you were HoH, Kyland, I made sure you got rid of the people I wanted. You fell for it #BB23

Derek- He (Kyland) thinks he is running me. No mother f, I have been running you. I'm going to show you how badly I have been running you when I send you home #BB23

Derek- You (Kyland) are in the way of my 750K. I let you come this far. You have been selfish during the game. You were making moves without me knowing. Those moves you tried to make, I controlled them and made sure they still went the way I wanted #BB23

Derek- The only reason you (Kyland) aint getting a good curse out is cause we are on a national platform. Once I start cursing a mother f out, they going to wish they never picked with me in the first place #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wonder if anyone will explain to him that he wasn't evicted because he was in the CO, and then there were other people more important to get rid of, plus he is the perfect one to NOT WIN by sitting next to the Winner. Someone needs to explain Victoria to him.

Still I hope he goes third.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.18am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
2h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 1 hour, 50 minutes (7%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
BigD doing dishes. Ky waking up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
????? Is he just dumb? ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23 Azah/X/BigD discuss Have Nots. Big D didn't realize that Have Nots were completely over and that the room will not be used anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 as feeds cut until later tonight, BigD/X are playing cards and discussing possible final two names. Big D suggests Bald Ass B*tches. X suggests the Real Deal

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
adoptable anipals 11am, and feeds will be down until after the show #bb23

*after the show and after Part 1 is complete, probably?
timezones are helpful for things like this Face with monocle

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
15m
4th place doesn't usually go to the jury house tho..
they get trotted out at jury roundtable, then they all go to hotel sequester til finale, I believe #TheMoreYouKnow