TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Jury House: Archive through September 22, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot access it. Don't mind.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
That was cute. I'm liking Britanny more now that I see her in the jury house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Claire hasn't quite made it to the house, but this is a great answer ... Dalton Ross @DaltonRoss
· 5h
How great is this answer by Claire on why she refused to give hugs on her way out of the #BB23 house? More at the link. https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-claire-rehfuss-tiffany-cookout-interview/

https://twitter.com/DaltonRoss/status/1436327396303593490

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a great interview. Seemed very genuine. It's nice that she doesn't seem to have hard feelings for Tiffany and still wants her to win.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Claire hasn’t seen how cavalier Hannah and Tiffiany were about her place in their game. I say wait. I have to give Hannah and Tiff props on their acting abilities and manipulation skills. Jury management too. Did you see tiff tell them to wait on the celebrating till at least Alyssa’s picture faded? It’s been a scripted season that’s for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
-- Doesn't mention Kyland at all when discussing who she misses.
-- Says she wishes she was more independent
-- Says her biggest regret in the BB house was her overall stupidity.

Yikes for Kylands jury game Face with hand over mouth #BB23

Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
· 1h
Live from the Jury House, it's #BBSarahBeth! Find out how she's feeling, what she regrets, and who she misses most. EyesHot beverage #BB23

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1436751696894570498

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She does seem like she's holding back.. she's a little embarrassed? Didn't Britini say there were only 2 private rooms in the house... And she made sure to get one of them since she was the first? That would mean that DX gave up his private room... Which I can see him doing cuz he's such a sweetheart.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
DX and Claire will have so much fun sharing a room together.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I’m glad she has regrets. I think that’s being honest. These people who make dumb mistakes/choices/decisions and would do it again without regret are just stupid. Own your stuff! Sounds like she is and I’d say a bit salty on how she was used.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alyssa ... Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
·
2m
The double eviction made the #BB23 HGs play a full week of Big Brother in one hour. By the end, #BBAlyssa was evicted. Door Find out what she's thinking!

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1436781679889244165

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Claire's explanation of why she didn't hug anybody before she left... For me... Removed (only) one set of tire tracks from her back...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I find it fascinating that she still believes she "Won" Otev, wonder if she will feel that way once she watches it and sees Kyland just standing there waiting for her to find the answer and get up the ramp, LOL.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, take tire tracks I removed from Claire's back and ADD them to Alyssa's

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Of course Alyssa has no regrets. Still clueless as ever too. Zingbot wasn’t wrong.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Chippy!
Well, that's another jury vote Kyland doesn't have after listening to Alyssa. After SB said she only misses DF and Azah, I'm thinking SB is not voting for Kyland if he makes it to the end (like she once said she would...more info given to her by DX may have changed her mind).

Chippy

08-16-2007

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Kyland couldn’t win against Frenchie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ouch!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christain's curls are from a perm.

Link

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Claire's Jury Q & A:

https://tinyurl.com/ytavvzxd

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Right before I watched this I happened on an interview with Claire right after she got evicted. It was on Jason's podcast. It was amazing to me that she still didn't have a clue.. She said she thought Hannah and Tiff were together. X, Azah DF, and possibly Alyssa on another side. Ky by himself.

If anyone should have understood there was a CO alliance it should have been Claire. For Pete's sakes, Tiff couldn't have been any more clear.

Claire also said although that in hindsight, she wasn't surprised that she was voted out. She nonetheless did not really fully realize that she was going.

Tiff clearly pulled her aside and told her that she was putting her up and that she couldn't be behind any of the other five (CO members) going home. Did not Claire think that there was a possibility that the other five members thought the same as Tiff?

So I'm sorry Claire... I think she's sweet as the day is long. I love her very much as a person. But as a player...? Nope.

DX was the only person that had a clue. Maybe this season we didn't have as great players as we thought. Trusting, smart, sweet, intelligent... But not BB game wise LOL Nice human beings for the most part... Except for perhaps a few of the ones that are still left in the house LOL

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
https://www.globaltv.com/shows/big-brother/articles/evictee-doesnt-want-kyland-big-d-representing-this-season/

Just saw this and find it interesting. Chaddah was quite direct in her opinions.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think DX had a real clue until Ky told him in his goodbye message

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
When still in the house DX was the one that brought up that he thought that there was an alliance and he mentioned all the cookout.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
18m
Let's see how #BBAlyssa is doing in the jury house! House building She lets us in on how she's feeling and what she's thinking now. Thought balloon #BB23

https://twitter.com/CBSBigBrother/status/1440751428671180800

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I recall DX talking about a big alliance but he left Hannah out never believing their relationship was part of he game so no, he didn’t figure it out maybe not until SB came in. Claire believed Tiffany lying about there not being an alliance. only those golden principles of allegiance to ones race… something these sidekicks wouldn’t think to do or think done to them. I’m rather proud that the non CO didn’t see color.