TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2021 users admin

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, when did he say that?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Do you think that in the questions that Kyland is asking X .."should I be thorough in my packing? and a couple of others .. (and X saying "no you're good".. Kyland is actually asking if X is using the Veto on him? Giving Kyland a reason to pick on Big D .. so if Kyland is the vote to pick between Azah and Big D.. he has "something against" if he chooses to evict Big D....

Because what Kyland has been saying to Big D the past couple of days doesn't make any sense if Big D right now holds Kyland's fate in his hands...

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
20m
Hey, #BB23 fans! 👋🏽 Today the live feeds will be down from 11 am until 11 pm. And don't forget, a brand new #BB23 is coming your way tonight at 8/7c on @CBS.

Chiquita

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chiquita a private message Print Post    
TV guide says there's a show Friday night. What on earth could they air?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Walk Down Memory Lane is probably Friday's show as the feeds are down from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., probably taping tonight's show, and then they will have the remaining three talk about the season.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They could be doing some sort of prize comp or something (with a musical guest for them). That's the only thing I can think of that would take up most of the pre-show time (as well as the normal pre-show prep) and give them stuff for Friday (since there is an ep Sunday, and that's probably the season recap...)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah don't they usually give them a nice brunch with champagne for the "walk" down memory lane. I would suspect they are doing that Saturday Morning.

Do they start the final HOH tonight? To show on Sunday maybe.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
X has to use the veto. There is no way that KY is gone if he leaves the eviction to big D. Derek F hates women (even Azah) and he will brag about the fact the HE AND HE ALONE got all of the B's out. Please use the veto on Azah. I hope that X takes Azah to F2 and then big D won't win any $$$$$.

On a different note, I watched Survivor last night and it looks like it is going to be a great season where you really can 'expect the unexpected' :-)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Do y’all think they are doing live to tape for tonight’s show?? With the feeds going off so early today and not coming back till after the show is shown on west coast??

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Dipo- I'd suspect they'll do Part 1 while the feeds are down (they won't be back up until 2am Eastern)- the past few years it's barely lasted an hour if that- and I suspect with these three it'll be the same thing (I say X wins it), so we'll get a rehash once they come pbck up.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Probably the memory lane brunch...they do it with final 4, but blip out the person that left, making it look like it's final 3...probably will be the regular live show live...then they we won't get to watch the endurance part 1, as usual the past 3 or 4 years.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Anyone have an east coast link? The one I tried to use keeps shutting down after 5 min :-( bye Kyland!!
Azah for the win!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if the Kyland blindside is still happening. I just want to see the jury house and Kyland’s shocked face when Big D evicts him.

The season is way too long.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
If using the veto on Azah means that she will vote out Ky 100%. Why would he not do it. If he goes with Derek there’s a chance that Ky stays, if he goes with Azah there is zero chance he stays. If he takes a risk with that amount of money at play, he’s not as bright as I thought he was

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I totally want to see Kyland gone and honestly, I wouldn't care of Big D wins if it means that Xavier gets the boot.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I want to see the jury house.

Kyland will not go to the jury house, which will drive him nuts!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
or more nuts.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Time to watch the tape

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
feeds still down.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Big D just needs to shut up & sit back & relax cause he's going to F2. He doesn't even need to try to win anything at this point .... not saying he could win anything even if he tried. X said in his goodbye msg to Ky that he has had a F2 with Big D for awhile & Azah has makes no bones that she would take Big D to F2 if it's her choice.

X has to be super sure of himself to be able to win final HOH & be the one to choose who sits with him. He may have made a $750 thous mistake by not saving Ky. I believe Ky would have evicted Azah & it would have been the 3 guys at the end. Ky would have took X to F2 if it was his choice over Big D I believe.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Big D and X both look upset and Azah is in the shower. Do we dare hope she won?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
First part of HOH has been played. Xavier won it.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Around 11:55 BB time X and Big D in kitchen talking. Big day says if Frenchie hadn't of done what he did in the beginning it would have been him (Big D), Frenchie and X in the F3 instead of Azah and X agree with him. Big D says F.. the CO - that is what would have been. X agrees and says too bad what he (Frenchie) did.

There you have it folks - Bid D and X never really cared about the CO - only used it as a way of getting further.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cruz….I wonder if X was going along to get along ?.? Big D and his coulda, woulda, shoulda that will never materialize.

A truly delusional person who likes to hear himself talk.He had the audacity to call Ky his “showmance” which he wishes. The jury members will laugh when they hear that tidbit.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Part of me wants BD to get to F2 to see how the jury will react to his statement and answers to the questions- their eyes will probably be rolling more than a hot shooter at a craps table...