TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 22, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they honestly need to find a way to end this game 2 weeks earlier. the final weeks are boring for us and them

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, double evictions,then this...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Heh, I am so bored I was trying to think if we were down to four or three, could only think of three - X who is the the winner, and Big D, and Azah. Finally I remembered Kyland has not yet been voted out.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Update: Hubby's procedure went well .. ended up with two stents (so it was a pretty major heart attack).. Drs. said he did the right thing or maybe next weeks ride would have turned out very different. He was allowed to come home (because medical center was full - there was an influx of covid patients) so a bed wasn't available anymore..

I now know that the loudspeaker announcement "The hospital is still under Code White" essentially means - There is no room at the Inn... No rooms are available .. so if there is a patient in say the Cardiac Observation area (where he was after the procedure) that is where they stay until a room opens up...which actually could have been a day until he was released. We made it through the night - he slept .. I didn't ...and he is super frustrated this morning because he feels well but he is still restricted on what he can do for three days (dang that chance of the artery spurting) ...

Thanks for all of the thoughts and wishes - I appreciate them!

Sounds like I didn't miss much on here yesterday...

When do we expect feeds to go down until Thursday night?

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Need, I'm so happy to hear good news about your hubby and that he was smart enough to seek treatment. God bless.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I somehow have caught almost every back and forth, bickering, conversation between all of them. Since they were going at each other every time I turned on the feeds...I started to wonder if I just had "good luck" or if they were just constantly feuding?

The fight over the cooking between Ky, DF and Azah...was so bizarre. You would think the 3 of them would be on their best kiss- butt behavior at this point.

I was cracking up when Tarans guest host was asking him if when he interviewed DF if we he would come straight out and say DF was the worst HG ever.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Need, so good to hear your hubby coming through everything so well. I'm sure the fact he keeps himself in good physical condition vastly helped the outcome! He sounds like my husband. I'm sure he is eager and restless to get up and around and done with this hospital food and staying in bed thing LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Need, great news!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
👍🏼 It is great news!!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Need so happy to hear such great news...our prayers were answered, God Bless.

Did X win the veto? Did Azah get taken off the block? Does anyone know the answers please?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
X won the veto... he's planning on not using it so Derek will have to e-vote Kyland out .. there is a very slim chance that Derek will vote out Azah (based from not wanting a female to win)..but Derek is to the point that he KNOWS he has a final 2 seat if he evicts Kyland.. because Azah will take him to Final 2, X will take him to final 2 and if he happens to win part 2 and 3 ..He will take him to final 2.

This VETO is supposed to be live on Thurs... with VETO and Eviction seconds between them...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good news, Need!

I think Taran has said the Big D is the worst hg to go far into the season with an actual chance to be in F2. He sort of mentioned Frenchie.. And others who were early season disasters.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And even if DF screws X and votes Azah out, he probably STILL makes the F2- Ky probably takes him at that point (for saving him and he knows X wanted him out), and X probably takes him (even after screwing him, X knows if he takes DF it's a certain win for him, and with Ky it's not so certain)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
X, Azah, Big D in the Anchor Room. They were discussing their sleep routines at home. X said he rises early, rarely takes naps. DF said he goes to the gym early in the morning, that’s why HE takes naps…
Azah said she goes to bed 11-12 at night, wakes by 7 a.m. she doesn’t take naps. She can’t get to sleep in the BB house and she hopes she doesn’t continue to stay awake until 3am the way she does here.
I say her lack of staying vertical and never moving a muscle for 15 hrs a day may be the reason she’s not tired at night!
Somebody mentioned Hannah, Big D said “to that, I have to say ‘Hannah WHO?!’ She did NOT have a storyline…!”
Wait until he sees what HIS “storyline” was/is!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you Need :-). Well it will be interesting to see if big D chooses getting a sure thing F2 by evicting his crush...it will depend on how much he dislikes women.

Take care and get some very much needed rest/sleep Need.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Need, great news about your husband! Continued prayers for him.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
to everyone!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Kyland says to Xavier "Tiffany says you don't have to be thorough in your packing". Xavier says you are okay. After Kyland leaves, Xavier smiles into the camera.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don’t get it! Why everyone is rooting for big D for F2 and or favorite HG?

What exactly has he done? People just kept him around because he couldn’t win anything and he would be easy to beat at F2 Really? Jmo but seriously

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Great news about your husband Need!

It’s all over Twitter that Ky asked Xavier if he has to be real thorough with his packing, and X told him he didn’t have to. After Ky left, Xavier smiled and shrugged at the camera. So, I guess they’re still planning to blindside Kyland.

I would not trust DF to evict him. Azah would for sure do it…gleefully! Haha!

X should use the veto on Azah, just to be safe, but who knows.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Lost - It's Derek X (Lord of the Latrine) that people want for fan fave..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lost, I can see why people would drag Big D to F2—his resume cannot compare to anyone who was actually awake, someone who wasn’t constantly belittling females, whining about not being GIVEN a comp win, making sexual comments to a fellow HG which would be considered harassment/offensive if it were coming from a straight person, (or a person of the opposite sex).
I haven’t read anything about him being worthy/likely to win AFP. Xavier has been gassing him up about it, but I think that is just strategy, he wants to keep Big D hopeful about wining *something!*

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Need great news on your husband❤️

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There's hardly anything I'm looking forward to... But Azah, Ky and X have managed to rob me of the few things I couldn't wait to see by explaining how things work to DF, who doesn't have a clue

One was that DF didn't know he had to vote live in front of the person he's voting out. He thought he got to go to the DR and do it privately.

Another is he didn't understand that the person that wins the first HOH only plays the winner of the second part.

Then Azah went and explained to him that the proper phrase is "I vote to evict"...

I was so going to enjoy these three things happening to him and him having that wide-eyed look of astonishment...darn!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Holy cow at what DF has been saying the last little bit…I mean, jaw dropping. Example of what he said to the camera(edited for language)

Derek- I dont regret —- I think I played this game to the best of my abilities and ran circles around these b——-. I got 12 b——- out of this house and I'm going to send another one and make it unlucky 13. I should be sitting in those final two chairs