TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 20, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
DF in the kitchen now. Gonna check out his fridge times.

He's in the freezer looking for something he can't find. I think mozzarella sticks. He's done. 10 seconds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ky is back. I'm gonna learn something now.

Ky says rule one comes before prequels.

Huh?

I may not be able to follow this.

I'm just a dumb woman.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ky is serious about washing dishes. He has on the big blue gloves on.

DF has left. Something about getting anxiety about it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ky is rambling on to DF about conserving water while doing big dishes.

And we got bubbles!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is weird. He washes a glass. He has a plastic deli container that he pours the dirty water into.

Yup. I've been washing dishes wrong my whole life.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The deli container is almost full of dirty water and he only has 2 glasses done! What is he going to do when it's full?!?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The answer is, you start washing silverware. You let that dirty water run down the drain when you rinse them.

Sheeewww! Crises averted.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Or, you just don't rinse the silverware, as I see he does with some items.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Small bowls, you're allowed to let the water run while you wash and rinse.

Then you sniff them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
For pots, you squeeze the wet, over soaped sponge into it. The you take the bottle of soap and put more soap on the sponge and you do a quick wipe.

Rinse with the sprayer.

No need to sniff that one!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Damn. Bubbles again.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
We're back.

All that conserving water talk was b.s.

He is washing a big Pyrex casserole dish and as he has the water running, he walks off to do other things.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The bubbles must have been to switch cameramen. I'm not getting the good shots anymore to see what/how he's washing the rest. All I'm getting is his big fat head.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's telling DF that you can't place the circle things on the flat things. Because they won't dry and you will get germs.

No wonder why DF says he has anxiety.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
DF just got called to the DR. I bet he's thrilled to get away from this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what the hell is Ky talking about germs?!?

He widely licked the opening of the juice bottle and put it back in the fridge! And he never sanitized where he placed his snot rag on the counter and that's where the clean dishes are going.

Puhlease!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's done with the dishes. He just grabbed some sanitizer wipes and I CAN'T SEE WHAT HE'S USING THEM ON!

Because cameraman changed.

Oh, wait. He's using it on a white tray that they put food on.

And I will never find out what he did with the dirty water in the deli container. I am going to have to assume he poured it down the drain. Leaving me with the question of why he was doing that in the first place.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hes washing something else now. Maybe the container is still in the sink. If only camera man would show me the sink....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No, it's not in the sink. I switched to far away camera. I cant see inside the sink, but he just placed a huge frying pan flat in the bottom of the sink. Couldn't do that if the container was still in there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yup. New angle for a second. No container.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He pours about a quarter of the bottle of soap on that sponge Everytime he washes a pot or pan.

No wonder why he had to get a new bottle before.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Azah and X in the hot tub.

Camerman is focusing on the unicorn blow up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I guess they are discussing her fight with DF earlier.

She was hurt by him earlier, but she can't look back at the past and say hey, you did this....

I can't.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder what Ky is doing with those dishes now, since all 4 cameras are on the hot tub. What doesnt BB not want me to see?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They're talking about Tiffany and Chaddah now. How X is rewriting history.