TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 20, 2021 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad you could share with us, Need. Thoughts are with you and your family, hope it all goes well, sounds like he's in great physical condition, that's a plus!

Jokers tweeted that Xavier told DF that he will have to e-vote Kyland out in the living room and not in the DR. He's freaking out because he thought he could come out of the DR crying to throw them off about how he e-voted.

OMG!!! He's the only vote! I know HG can be dense at times, but in this case, they might be able to figure i† out.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Good news Need. Hope all goes well.

Rosem...have they had the veto ceremony yet?
X could take down Azah, put up DF to guarantee KY goes. What's the problem???

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Wicked - the Veto Ceremony takes place on Thursday during the Live Eviction.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Awww, so glad to hear that good news Need. Hope that everything goes well for your hubby today and thank goodness he is on Medicare now...sending hugs your way :-)

Fingers crossed that X takes Azah off the block because Derek F will send her to jury if he doesn't.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
X isn't going to chance it .. he still sees how Derek is wavering ... still sees how Kyland is working on Derek.. Come Thursday night .. He will be using the VETO on Azah..

And then we'll get to see Derek all upset because X couldn't trust him to do it .. (but it's the truth). Can't you all see it now? "My ONE big move to prove to the Jury that I should win.. I WAS going to do it..." (Which also means that all the stuff he said he was responsible for all season long to make him a "legend" in the game .. he knows that isn't true.)

Thanks friends for everything..just waiting to hear when the procedure is scheduled.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am continually surprised at the lack of BB knowledge that DF possesses. I have heard him several times saying something about going in the DR and casting the vote. I was sooo hoping that no one would tell him he had to do his vote right in front of everyone! But when he said the bit about... He was going to come out of the DR crying so no one would know who he voted for... That had me rolling...yes! He's is the only vote! Geeezzz...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
The houseguests have said that they told them that someone will be leaving Wednesday...so the live show will be pre-taped and the feeds down again, I'm assuming.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think Julie Chen Moonves has hacked into my TVCH accou†n.

How are †hese random crosses showing up instead of the letter "T"?

Ok, not really. I had hand surgery last week and my hand has this huge bandage on it making it difficult to type. So I must be hitting some other key with it, but I can't figure out what it is!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
(((Need)))

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Jokers tweeted that Xavier told DF that he will have to e-vote Kyland out in the living room and not in the DR. He's freaking out because he thought he could come out of the DR crying to throw them off about how he e-voted.

He’s Joey from Friends!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I’m dying at the Julie crosses.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Please, just let Azah do it! So tired of Big D playing, in the words of I think Rachel Reilly, "Big Baby".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julie would love those crosses!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Need, hope your husband's procedure goes well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wicked, I think Xavier is playing it a bit too close, but he wants the "blood of Kyland" to be on Big D's hands and not on his hands. And maybe he fears adding to Azah's resume.

But he needs to lock this in.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rosem and Sea

Fingers crossed for a live veto. X should definitely lock this in. He can't trust DF. I'm not a fan of any of them.
Azah's resume. Lol. At least she's A woman, that's all I've got.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What started the right between DF and Azah. Azah is now all teary eyed and X is comforting her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback, so happy to hear your husband is doing well. Sending positive thoughts your way for your husband's health.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ugh!

Kyland just took a bottle of juice out of the fridge, opened it up and said let's see how it smells. He sniffs it, takes some huge assed licks all around the outside rim of the bottle, takes a swig and then puts the lid back on and places it back in the fridge.

Between that and wiping his nose with a tortilla and then wiping the table with it has ZERO to do with his OCD.

He is a passive aggressive nutter.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, he's back looking in the fridge, the cameraman, stays on the bag of chicken wings on the counter, but I can hear Ky taking another swig of something and putting it back on the shelf.

Cameraman is back on him and no bottle in his hands. No idea if it was the same bottle or a different one. He has the door open for so long, the cameraman has his camera focused on the fridges thermometer. It was 38°.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ky goes back to the fridge, looks in, turns around and is squeezing lemons while leaving the door open. He's now at the sink washing stuff. The fridge door is still open. Cameraman keeps zooming in on it.

Ky is acting out because he's pissed he's on the block.

I will post when he shuts the door.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, he finally poured water in his glass opened the other door and was staring in the fridge and finally shut them.

Oops wait the door is open again and he walked away. Filling up a plastic jug with water.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The fridges temp is now 43°

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Both doors fully open and he is making bagels.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 20, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Back at the fridge. Looking for things for his meal. Both doors still open.

What a weirdo.