TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 19, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
38m
There are actually several Hamlet and Kyland similarities:

-A descent into madness

-Sending your two besties to their death

-So close to being king

-Many soliloquies

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
7m
Imagine the cackling from the jury when Derek's F2 speech is all about him being the mastermind of the Cookout. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 18, 2021 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO .... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
5m
Finale night speeches:
Derek: I ran the entire season. The Cookout was all me.
Azah: I cooked those amazing meals for y'all all season.

Azah wins unanimously. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Azah said if Derek's hesitant to vote out Kyland, she'll be happy to do it..
and she said "I'm not Alyssa and Sarah Beth, I know what this is" about Derek/Xavier F2 #bb23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Go Azah!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 5:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)🙏:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
Posted 2:12am: Ky in HN bed lying down. Ky says I had a lot of people Tiff and Hannah, SB DX, at least half the jury tell him not to trust Xavier, that Xavier wants to win too much. They told him Xavier would cut him. Ky says he thought they were wrong + he trusted X #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:14am: Ky talking to the camera. He wonders if people see him as dumb for trusting Xavier or smart or respected, maybe naive or foolish? He says he does not know. He does not regret his decisions. He says he mistake was not stoping and breathing during the POV #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:14am: Ky says he was too worried about going to fast during the veto. The veto would be better for womeone like his dad, who is like Xavier. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
5h
Posted 2:15am: Ky says he is devasated to lost so badly. He got 4th place in F4 veto. He lost to 2 players that did not do well in prior comps. Ky says I love Big D for fighting his heart out for me in the veto. He knows Big D wanted to win veto to pay him back. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 2:16am: Ky says to the cameras , he appreciates Big D kindness and loyality. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#BB23
X tells Az and DF that he'll do meetings today and do Ky last
DF says he's going to try and not talk toomuch to Ky. He'll try to just nod & mm hmm him. He says Ky feels good with DF having the vote & Ky is a hot head the last thing he needs is "a grown ass man freaking out"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB23
Azah and DF are talking about Frenchie
Azah says Frenchie said he thought there was something greater happening. "Some powerful alliance that I don't know about"

#BB23
DF says Frenchie manifested it. He says Frenchie is at home happy bc "he wanted to go towards the end with people who were minorities and people that were women." DF says that is what made him fall in love with him more.

#BB23
DF says Frenchie did contradict himself when he put up an minority and a woman but it was because of "that damn Brent".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB23
DF tells Az that it was X's turn on Day 2 to stay on top of Frenchie (so Frenchie wouldn't get swayed). DF was on top of him on Day 1. DF says X did not stay on top of him and that was when Brent swayed him. DF says he was surprised on Day 3 when Frenchie turned the keys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No
@Nowbz
·
17h
Tiffany told Kyland exactly why Xavier would be his downfall & she was right

https://twitter.com/Nowbz/status/1439385080728805376

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#BB23
Ky tells X that this is challenging bc he hasn't been in a scenario where he has to wait & see what happens
X tells him he'll continue to give him reassurance but he won't really know until it happens
Ky mentions he told Brent he'll see when bc it was a vague way to say it

#BB23
X tells him he'll be meeting with everyone at today at some point and he's saving Ky for last. He says he'll Tell Az that he has to consider using the veto on Ky bc Ky used it on him. He says he want's to make sure Big D is good.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

EvaMarie Lola
@evamarielola
4h

Have we ever seen a houseguest try to shame peoples families through the live feeds the way Kyland is doing if they dont do what he wants ? He also talked to Tiffany’s son! This is weird #bb23

-----------------

白小狼(マルク・バレンシア)
@cork13
5h

Kyland talking at X's family basically saying "I hope you raised him right and not to just care about money bc what kind of man goes back on his deals" after the way he treated SB really just goes to show how he views women. #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

birddie 🕊
@cryptobirddie
1h

i think maggie on rhap said it best yesterday… with tiffany and hannah gone, you can see that xavier isn’t a good player. we’re catching all his mistakes in 4k. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Xavier- Say I win round one. If it's an endurance comp, no offense to you but I think Azah outlasts you. Derek- Of course...unless it's something like, we will never get it but a strength type thing #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Derek- If endurance is the first comp, I am losing. Xavier- If she wins that final HoH, she's more likely to take you than me. With Ky, it's more of a toss up between us #BB23

Xavier- Bringing her, I am taking more of a risk so I need to know that you can beat her. Derek- I can beat her. I dont want to take him. He is just too entitled #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Derek- Just throwing things out there. It's a game. I guess you cant really be fair. Azah's resume compared to Ky's resume is completely different. Xavier- Mhmm #BB23

Derek to Xavier- I have been there for him (Ky) since the beginning. Now you feel like cause you did more work than Azah, you should be here. Mother f, me and X did a bunch of work #BB23

Derek to Xavier- I made a deal with one person in the beginning. That person is the only one that matters #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Xavier to Derek- I hear what you are saying between the two who has done more but who did more between Tiffany and Azah? Who did more between Hannah and Azah? Pretty much everyone in the Cookout did more than Azah #BB23

Xavier- For me it's who do we feel we can beat? It's possible Azah can pull one out of her ass but that's probably more likely my problem than yours cause between the two of us, she's going to take you. Derek- I get what you are saying #BB23

Xavier to Derek- If the first two rounds the winners are you and me, it doesnt matter #BB23

Derek- I should probably not do long in endurance and let you win endurance...unless she drops. Xavier- If she drops, we can talk about it right there. It depends on what that middle comp is and we dont know #BB23

Derek- If I was watching at home, I would go with those odds, the Azah odds. Xavier- That's where I'm asking you can you beat her? Derek- I can. If I look at our stats, I beat her more in stuff than she beat me. Xavier- I agree #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Xavier- By taking her, either I am sitting in final two or I get third. By taking Ky, I am almost guaranteed final two no matter what happens. Derek- Correct. Xavier- But I dont want to put you in a position where you might be ass out if I dont win...if we took Ky #BB23

Xavier- If we make this big move (evicting Kyland), which it will be a big move and probably the move of the season, we have got to win. Derek- Especially if it's done by me #BB23

Xavier to Derek- With Ky, if he does go, he can literally tell the jury just about everything that we have done. Azah knows to an extent but not fully #BB23

(Have they forgotten that both Tiffany and Hannah know what they did)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
there was a major discussion about whether they answer phone calls or not Woman facepalming#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
53m
… you guys have to stop doing this. Wash your musty, sweaty, dirty clothes Skull #bb23

Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 2h
Posted 1:18pm: Kyland going through his clothes, smelling every piece to decide what to wash. Sometimes completely over his face to smell. #BB23 #BBLF

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
X is over thinking everything now. He doesnt have Tiffany to tell him what he should do. Proves my 2:52 pm post above.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Feeds switch. Azah is napping and X is listening to music. Not much going on. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
Azah is now in the kitchen preparing for dinner tonight. #BB23 #BigBrother