TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 19, 2021 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Chippy, you’re welcome!

Although I didn’t mean it as an alliance name, but it sure is fitting. And now that you’ve pointed it out, going forward I will refer to the Azah-DF pair/team/alliance/whatever, as: The Horizontals.

It is pretty funny. 🤣 Maybe the MCU can create some kind of lazy superhero movie for them.

Need, I also hope your husband is ok, update the thread when you get a chance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm good question. Maybe he doesn't self identify as black? But he should qualify. Bummer, we could have had a different season, though it could have gone wrong in other ways.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’d give it to Azah simply because she didn’t whine, and that’s ALL Big D did—WHEN he wasn’t snoring, that is.
She never took over the HoH bed, chomped chips loudly, nor complained about the comps not being geared toward her strength. She did not call others the B word, she didn’t erroneously claim to have controlled the entire game. It’s not much, but IF the 2 Horizontals are F2, that’s MY rationale!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I miss the days when the crew used to put together a bloopers sort of short video where they used to skewer all the hgs. They played it at the cast party at the end. Somebody would video it and show it to us later. That was so much fun. Now they don't even have cast parties after...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And here is Josh's read.. Scroll down to see his actual post.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/big-brother-josh-martinez-addresses-race-the-cookout-historic-run.html/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea in 2018, Josh tweeted “I'm Afro Latino 100 percent Cuban bud.”

Later when he dropped the afro part his family posted on Twitter

"We were raised to accept people for who they are and not for the color of their skin. We are a diverse family. Our grandmothers are Black, my father is Black, and my mother’s father is Spaniard. We are black. Josh’s favorite artist is Kanye and his HOH album is The Life of Pablo so he has the song stuck in his head. I’m sorry if anyone was offended just know he didn’t mean it.”

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's kind of hard to ignore what his family said

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Josh is Puerto Rican

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Edited, I stand corrected, I just read the link. I never heard him say he was half black

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Pamy that's what I thought but that is from HIS Twitter. In any case he has black grandparents that have black grandparents, it seems. So it would have been the same as if Ky or Hannah won I would imagine

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I mean anybody is free to identify as they wish. But I mean if we're going to give credit... I'm assuming he would deserve some?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
he posted this 9/7/21

I’m the first Latino “Hispanic” to Win Big brother and only 3 POC have Won the show but we’ve never haven’t had a African American win the show. And that’s why I’m extremely happy that this szn is going to change that. I hope that addresses all of you constantly in my mentions.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, yes I read that. But that still in my mind doesn't negate what his parents wrote or what his parents heritage is.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For example, if Hannah won BB but she identified as Indian... Would that mean that there was not a black winner?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
In the above quote the interviewer asked if Josh meant to say “we’ve never had” instead of “never haven’t had” and Josh winked and said he got it, which to me indicated Josh thought he had already fulfilled that role.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just turned on the feeds and Kyland is in the have not room smelling different articles of clothing.

This may be all we get.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I see. He is gathering laundry. He is going to work out.

Busy day!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ky working out in backyard, no mic. BB asks him to put on his mic, he claims he is going to stop talking and continues to ignore subsequent requests. He goes inside, still no mic.

Now we have bubbles.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feeds back, all in backyard, sounds like Ky has his mic on now. DF talking about all the cosmetic surgery he wants to get. Like a breast lift.

X says, why don’t you just work out? LOL

DF says he only does Crossfit, as he watches Kyland do the Crossfit routine that DF taught him. 🙄

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
X knows his astrology!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There has been so much snarky back and forth between Ky and DF... Between last night in the kitchen and today out by the pool... I find it hard to believe that DF has any qualms in voting Ky out. Unless he is sticking to his theory that the women in the jury are going to vote for a woman.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
With this much money at stake, there is no room for error and no room for a hoping, praying and Wishing. Take Azah off and let her be the deciding vote

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am assuming that X thinks if he takes Azah down...it's gonna look bad to KY...and X loses Kys vote? Or KY somehow influences the jury vote?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if DF might change his tune when he finds out that he has to vote Kyland out RIGHT TO HIS FACE, and he will not be evoting in the DR.

If I was Azah, I’d talk-block Ky and DF like my game-life depended on it, but she is nowhere to be found ALL DAY, while the 3 boys bond in the backyard.

Oh, well, why start playing now, when there are important naps to be had?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if Azah is even in the house. It is odd that there are only 4 people in the house, and all 4 feeds have been on only 3 of them all day.