TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9h
#BB23
9:30 am BBT Audio leak
Music playing while anipals are on
Voice comes on
Hannah-Not the side
BigD-I was in it
New song-"Jolene"
Hannah-Claire,
They expected you to be gone and her to stay...
Hannah is singing...-Do you guys know this one?
Sounds like Hannah is sniffling

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karen Singbeil Woman technologist🏖
@Karensreal
·
1h
Ky saying tiff is untrustworthy?! When exactly was that ? When you put her otb Weary faceFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy ok Karen Face with rolling eyes

When DF said “we” finally got her otb. Which role did you play in contributing or winning anything sir ?!!! Weary faceFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy gtfo #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Bee
@leebee4life
·
3h
Tiffany demonstrated more loyalty than anyone else in the Cookout. She's the only one who had to put up her pawn to be evicted. And she followed through. #bb23

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't get why Ky is so determined to settle for 2nd place. I see no way he can win against X if it is them in F2 & Ky even said in DR he is working to get them both to the end. I know he doesn't want to sit next to a gal in F2 because of the humiliation he would feel if he lost. Is that the same reason for not wanting to sit next to DF? He would have a much better chance of beating DF than X but if for some crazy reason he didn't beat DF, that would be very humiliating getting beat by one of the 2 worst players in the game.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't get that Ky could possibly be serious that he stands any damn way of beating X at final 2. Is his ego really that large?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 1:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes. Yes it is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But also he thinks getting more followers will make him more in the end than winning.

And he thinks he is the Cody of the season and that he will be invited back to win a subsequent season.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If they invite any of the three "boys" back to play another season ... I will finally have my Summer free.. I will not watch any of the "three-am EGOS" ever again.

Posting in reply to Sea - but I thought (once again) we were in the discussion thread ... but at this time of the game .. it doesn't really matter.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And Ky is of the mindset of to be the best, you've got to beat the best.

I think Ky can still win actually- he's got a better comp record than X right now (Ky has 3 HOH's and a POV, X has 1 HOH and 2 POV's), so if he improves that and can solve his mealy-mouth explanations to the jury he's got a shot...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wilson, him winning or losing might be dependant on Tiffany and whether she decides to be a bitter juror or not.

In one of Ky's earlier hohs, he asked them all who was the most influential in the House. They all said Tiffany. If she decides to, she can influence them to vote for X instead of Ky.

Ky should have let Big D win the last hoh comp, but nooooo...... Ky has to be in control.

To bad, so sad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
Big Brother US production has ruined DR's, one of the best parts of the show...
They are all scripted bullshit now and droning on about the description of the comp that we can see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
3h
This is what the DR is supposed to be for...
The way they use the DR, they might as well get rid of it

Lele
@Leleluvsmjb
· 4h
Replying to @EvelDick
It’s true. The HGs have to resort to talking to the live feee cameras in an empty room in order to get their true thoughts out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
The entire reason the jury members are in a jury house is because going home and watching the tv show, the jury members saw Danielle Reyes talking so much shit about them in her DR's.
They might as well get rid of jury house now with DR's how they are...

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
@realitybbq

This may have been the worst two hours of media in my life, and I’ve seen ‘From Justin to Kelly’ before #BB23

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 16, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! I watched that movie too! haha

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Pamy- could have been worse, could have been Gigli or Ishtar...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Derek's laying groundwork with Azah, saying he blew up his game, Kyland will cut him if he wins veto..
(last night Xavier told Derek he'd prefer Kyland goes so they both have better chances at F3) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Xavier scolded Derek for talking too much game to both Azah and Kyland, telling him to wait for the veto, and "you gotta stop"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
53m
#BB23
All 4 cams on BigD taking a snooze

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
16h
Beach with umbrella#BB23 Week 10 Double Eviction Game Stats Winking face

AZAH Won HOH
Hannah/Xavier Nominated
Kyland Won The Veto
Kyland Used The POV To Take Xavier Off The Block
Derek F Nominated In His Place
Hannah/Derek F Final Nominees
Hannah Evicted By A 2-0 Vote, Becoming The 7th Juror

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
17h
Police cars revolving light
My #BB23 Week TEN Houseguest RT-LIKE Popularity Poll Results Police cars revolving light

First place medal Winner-HANNAH
Second place medal 2nd-Tiffany
Third place medal 3rd-Azah

Winking face Thanks Everyone For Voting, Compare To Week 9 Results!Hugging face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
Azah-Xavier, I just need to go over comps real quick, Claire was in 19 comps & Alyssa 18?
X-I don't think that's correct
Azah-I'm counting everything
X-Are you factoring in WildCard?
I'm trying to thinking of it objectively...If Brit was still here, actually none of us...

#BB23
X-but...
Azah-Did Tiff compete in it?
X-That's what she told me, but, there's no way for us to really know that
Azah-I don't know if I believe she competed..
X-That's what I mean. We don't really know who competed. X, I'm leaving out the ones, that we don't know

#BB23
Azah-I agree with that, there's no reason they will ask questions that everyone wouldn't know the answers to
How about, I have Tiff 15 & Han 16
X-Those I believe are correct

Feeds cut to Ky in the shower

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
57m
#BB23
X is studying days again, solo in HOH
Ky is moisturizing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23 #CBBUS3
@rbbq
·
46m
I'm still laughing at Kyland grandstanding all season about wanting to face "the best players" at the end...and then doesn't evict DF when he has the chance. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 17, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
1m
FACT: There will be a new #Survivor episode on TV before the next new episode of Big Brother