TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 15, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#bb23

Tiff is pitching X to keep her.

X asks if I vote to keep you and Azah and Big D don't then I'm on an island.
Tiff- If you vote for me then Azah will. Chaddah does not you to get to the end. She is the one who asked me why no-one was looking at you!

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Xavier told Tiffany he appreciates her pitch, and that it expanded from their talk yesterday, and 'thank you for giving me homework' = he'll think about it #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#bb23

Tiff- They have Chaddah more than you do. You have a friendship but she had no loyalty to anyone. Ky will always use her to get info. Anything you tell her will go to him. There is no-one you have 100%. You share everyone with everyone else. With me you have 100%

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 2h
#bb23

Tiff- Big D wants me gone bc he does not want to give Ky the option to work with me. Big D has you, Ky and Azah.
X- well he thinks he does
Tiff- He does!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#bb23

X- If Chaddah wins the next HOH she's putting me up?
Tiff- Yes, you and Azah probably. Ky will vote you out, Big D will vote for Azah. Chaddah breaks the tie.
X- Who does Chaddah want to take to the end?
Tiff- Whoever she can beat. Big D or Azah.

Tiff- I think that they have figured it out already. I think they will be understanding. Hopefully there is time between them figuring it out and us getting to the end they will respect it. We didn't do anything different than any other alliance.

Tiff continues- Now we have to figure out who left here has your back 100%. I am not going to lie to you, I do not have anyone else. Regardless of how our alliances was formed, they have to vote. We have to remind them who played the best game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h

#bb23

Tiff- Chaddah and Ky wanted you out at six. If I am here I am a target in front of you. If I go this week you are next. You have maybe 1.5 people supporting you. Ky has thought this out. This is for him. You either help further his game or you help further yours.

X- I still want to hear her pitch. I want to compare and figure out what is better for my game. I will let you know where I'm leaning if it's significant.
Tiff- Just remember if two of the biggest mental threat are out of this house you have an easier path

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Hannah: "I think Big D honestly feels like he can beat anyone"
Xavier: "I know, I truthfully think he does" and he referenced Tiffany telling him he'd lose to Xavier, and that shook him Smirking face #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
33m
PSA to female future hamster hopefuls:
-you are allowed to align together
-you are allowed to take out the guys
-you are allowed to say 'and what about it' if accused of having a girls alliance
-you are allowed to win BB USA

and I said that shit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
32m
Xavier- It seems like you are saying "we are only voting for her because she is a woman". It kind of is slightly belittling them as game players. Derek- I dont mean it like that. Xavier- I know that. I'm letting you know how it comes across #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I heard X talking to Big D about that. It gave me the feeling that the DR said something to X about the not so nice way they are talking about women and that they should knock it off.

No way X had an epiphany out of the clear blue sky.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Maybe the DR should do some diversity, equity, and inclusion training too. Not a good look using the n word and making fun of white people not to mention the unapologetic racism of the season in general. People have been cheering these same guys on till they started to go after Tiffiany… now they’re finally called out at least for something I guess. If only they could all lose.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
38m
"America is not going to be happy with you guys. Of all the people, seriously, they got rid of Tiffany? Wow, we like the Cookout, until they did that.

Y'all are gonna get some backlash." --Tiff to DF

She knows. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
17m
The idea of the entire black alliance all making F6 was a noble idea, but terrible in practicality, especially for her. X should have been evicted 3 wks ago, Ky mid game, Derek after he took the $
There is only one winner & the best player this season lost because of "The Cause"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
feedmasters pointing out Kyland just leaves the fridge open as he does meal prep #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
we step away from tacos & fajitas prep for Derek & Xavier studying, and Hannah doing a live Diary #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Hannah confirms that if she doesn't have the chance to win herself, she will try and help X be the winner of this season. However, if she wins HOH she plans on putting up Ky/DF with the hope Ky goes, or she's given the opportunity to BD X. W/ X gone, Ky takes her to F2.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think "she" is Hannah, but I don't recall secret life reveals at the finale ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
7m
she said the others have some theories but nobody's guessed her secret, that she's a superbrainy student who graduated university at 19

I am looking forward to the various life secret reveals at finale, there are a few of them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
58m
#BB23
Houseguests are making jokes about one of them being a mole and not actually being black. X says the jury probably connected the dots but might still be hesitant about Hannah. Hannah says they've seen her pictures, and questions what else is there that she has to prove.

#BB23
Azah brings up the Alyssa's comment on "being next". She reenacts DF's fake reaction to it. They're now discussing their opinions on the word "b*tch".
they mention Frenchie being very against calling a woman that. X and Ky agree with that. Df says he says it a lot.

#BB23
DF clarifies that he calls everyone a b*tch, not just women. & that he doesn't use it because someone is a woman. He even calls himself a b*tch...

Tiffany says if she uses it seriously, she never uses it directly towards someone. She usually uses it with her friends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
#BB23
Houseguests were still discussing the word "b*tch" in the Kitchen. DF has a very wet cough and Tiffany runs away and screams, "Oh sh*t, can we get a stat covid test?!" *Feeds Cut*

Feeds have now been down for 10+ minutes...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
49m
#BB23
Feeds return. Their discussion switches to the Black Lives Matter. X mentions how embarrassing it is when white people know more about black history than him. They bring up Rachel Dolezal, X mentions Dave Chappelle's comedy special making fun of her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
if you missed it:
-feeds are down til Thursday night 10pm PT/1am ET
-double eviction is being taped today, but only one hour of tomorrow's show is accounted for with that
-catch up what we heard this morning, and anything that's come before, at http://hamsterwatch.com #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
· 3h
audio leak is fixed, feeds are back to anipals and that same ol' tired music

I did predict tomorrow's show would be taped ahead Nail polish and we heard audio for veto comp rehearsal, but the show tweet still says tomorrow's 'live' Thinking face #bb23

The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
2h
Well, BBCAN says every week that its a 'live' eviction, and I dont think there's any viewer left that doesnt know the episode is pre-taped a couple hours ahead of airing...

right.. difference is they can do that in Canada, here they cannot say it's live when it isn't *on the show itself anyway*..
rehearsal sounded like a typical double in one hour, the 2nd hour could still be something live?

The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
2h
I dont think they can do it up here, I just think no one cares enough to call the regulators about it

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Replying to
@TheBryPie
that'd be hilarious if they've been skirting regulations for eight and a half seasons Rolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
1h
Friendly reminder that Xavier is taking his revenge on Tiffany because Tiff wanted Alyssa to leave 30 minutes earlier than she did Cherry blossom #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
9h
It is possible to be super proud of The Cookout for achieving their goal of getting Big Brother its first black winner and also very disappointed with a few of these remaining players winning the season!!! #BB23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Andy.. Possible and probable.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Definite yes.