TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 13, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
27m
Apparently Chaddha’s comic included the phrase “Clam Chaddha” and she’s very happy about that

Just wait until she see’s what we’ve been calling her all this time….
#WhoTFIsHannah?
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
Azah asks that they have a moment of silence in honor of 9/11.

#NeverForget

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Hannah cam talks about her plan going forward. She'll present a F2 to Ky and a F3 to Ky and X, and will cite Tiff clouding her judgement at times when it comes to past game decisions.

She plans to break any deal she needs to in order to get Ky or X out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Hannah- With Azah, I plan on feeling her out over the next week but I do want to make a final two deal with her. If Tiffany is gone, it would be amazing if it could be me and Azah in those final two chairs. She doesnt see it that way but I do #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
today's agenda includes brunch, continuation of Tiffany's apology/goodwill tour, Kyland one-on-ones (Hannah plans to offer him the moon, which Tiffany also did last night), Xavier running interference all over town, Hot Takes with Hannah #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X-I understand what you had to do what you had to do is awful
Tiff-I hate being thought of as being hard to work with
X-I don't think that. It's been 9 weeks! We've had 1 bump in the road. That's going to happen
We all made it to what we wanted to do. We all made it here

#BB23
Tiff-I lost, I said, "I guess, I'll just go home." But, this is not the way I wanna go out. It was very humbling. I didn't want to have conversations w/anyone. I want you to know, that I think you're an exceptional person, idk who you are, it does not matter in this house

BB23
Tiff-I'm raising a son and 1 of my goals is for him to be proud of the man he will but, also, to carry himself in a same light
I;m sorry if you feel I've ever disrespect you.
X-Oh, you haven't. You know if someone disrespects me...You and I wouldn't be talking right now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah & X exchange good mornings outside.
X checks water temp..says it feels good
Azah asks if he's going to get in.
X says maybe,
September hits differently in California
Azah-it's so hard to wake up to, "The blacker the berry the sweater the juice..." 2 Pac AM music

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah is teaching Hannah how to do laundry...
*BB overhead..Please Lower The Outside Awnings"**
X offers to do it by himself
Azah heads inside to shower

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD chopping potatoes...
Azah getting her bathing suit on..
BigD complaining about Tiff being upstairs right now..
I'll wait, I gotta wait"
Azah comes in from the bathroom
Now, unfortunately, 1 of those 2 are gone. If X wins Hannah's gone

#BB23
A-SO you think X will take a shot at Ky or Vice Versa
BIGD is intentionally making noise with aluminum foil so nobody can hear...BB tells him to stop

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DX’s Speckled Hoodie
@gossipbobx
·
4h
The Cookout:

-understood the assignment
-completed it flawlessly
-didn’t isolate a single person outside their alliance
-made history
-allowed shakers in the fridge.

Seethe!

#bb23

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is good argument or stating of fact. It may touch Kylands ego and sense of doing something important.

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
Level 1:
#BB23
Hannah tells Ky this season is monumental - and in her opinion, the winner should be someone who actively worked throughout this game. They had to make decisions, and the fact of the matter is BigD and Az have done nothing.
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
Level 2:
#BB23
BigD didn't have a person to manage, and Azah has never been OTB. It's also seemed like she was on a different page than us this whole game. Therefore, Hannah isn't motivated to help their games.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Tiff tells Big D she had a talk with herself after she lost and it was a humbling experience.
Big D says it's like she tells him, did you give up?
Tiff says being in this house they've never had to ask each other for help to save them from anything
Feeds cut

#BB23
Feeds Back
Tiff-things I've done to get me to his point. She says she can see where she appeared challenging and difficult to work with. It made her think of him and her. She says apologizing for anything is not common for her

BB23
Tiff says there are situations where she could have handled things differently. She knows they joke about not getting along but she feels they are better than that. She owns what she did and could have done differently.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
TIff continues she may have blown the action that led to the storage room out of proportion. She says regardless of what happens with her staying or going she apologizes for the tone she's taken with him. She says when he said you don't recognize your tone.

#BB23
Tiff says it was hard to self reflect about that (the tone comment). When she lost she realized conduct matters and she felt people thought she was selfish losing the last HOH. And that is a factor of why she may be sitting on the block.
Big D-mm hmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
$BB23
BIGD-I felt like at times...because you and Azah weren't seeing eye to eye. I felt like I was in the middle. I wanted you 2 to hook up and work it out, 2 work together
Tiff-What have I always told you about Azah?
That she and I are like sisters, we might fight, yell, but

#BB23
Tiff=We will always love each other. The other thing about Azah that was standing in the way of her & I getting closer. Britini! As long as she was in this house, I couldn't talk to Azah on a game level.
Hearing you say that I use you as a punching bag...I apologize, it

#BB23
Tiff-Tone.
BigD-We both have big prides.
Tiff-of course, that's why were still here.
BigD-You know how much I love & respect you. Especially as a single mom. I'm only trying to help.
Tiff=It's interesting ,I had an epiphany yesterday

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
Tiff-I've never not liked u
BIgD-None of this enters the game
TIff-during 1 of my apologies when I was doing this self evaluation thing during my apologies..**Insert Nirvana song here**
I realized, in talking with Azah that I shut her out because we couldn't see eye to eye

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Tiff says that X only spoke up to explain things that she had taken the fall for when Azah was present. Tiff is just now telling Big D. #BigBrother #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
Big D confirms to Tiff that he felt when the numbers got down to 6 he figured they would be done with each other because of their miscommunication the entire season. #BigBrother #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karen Singbeil Woman technologist🏖
@Karensreal
·
2m
Kyland is that fake office lady when she doesn’t get her way that tells you you’re good & smiles ….as she stabs you in the back to the boss. Seriously he’s afraid to lose to a woman let’s be honest. Face with rolling eyesFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Hannah, DF, and X agree that they should all dress up as their BB comics character for Halloween this year.

ICYMI: Houseguests have made plans for a cast reunion on Halloween in either Philly or NYC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Derek- She (Azah) was like "do you boys have a final three?". Xavier- She asked you again today? Derek- Yes. I was like "Azah, technically you are working with all three of us". Why are you questioning me when you are working with every man here? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would just ignore him, LOL....
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 18m
#BB23
Ky: ok, it's time for a quick dinner and then some hard conversations. Especially if they all want to go to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Azah thinks if they don't get libations (alcohol) tonight, there's a good chance of a comp tomorrow. They hope it's luxury if there is one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Talk of the CO and how they only did it because it hadn't been done before - if it had they would have played differently.
DF: don't y'all think we played individual games?!
*resounding NO from the table*

#BB23
Ky thinks beyond Evel Dick playing for Dani, and Brendan playing for Rachel - there really haven't been players who truly played the game for other people like they have. X thinks that's why a lot of them will be asked back, so they can play individual games.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, September 12, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I hope some are asked back so they can play individual games but not the 2 that haven't played at all this whole season(Azah & DF). I wouldn't mind any of the remaining 4 CO being invited back & I would love to see DX again & maybe Brit(yes, I said Brit cause she was really trying & totally got screwed there at the end by Ky on behalf of the CO).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Kyland decided not to use the Power of Veto. Hannah and Tiffany remain nominated #BB23