TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 11, 2021 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He made that pretty clear with how attracted he was to Alyssa (yes she is POC but still, Azah had no chance..

Azah is better off without him though. While her BB game was derailed a bit just by her roomies and then the schoolgirl crush, she seems like someone who would be a really good and loyal friend, I like how she has her own opinions (we have yet to see if she would let someone change her mind about nominations), has compassion. She doesn't need his need to control and that whining when he doesn't get his way..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But, he IS good looking

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a total lie, LOL .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BigD and Hannah check in - he thought it would be himself and X OTB but obviously Ky made a choice about who he wanted to work with going forward. If it had been BigD/H OTB, H would probably be the target, but the target is Tiff this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
58m
#BB23
Az and Ky check in - she notes that if she's backstabbed between now and finale, she's fine with it. It's like a different game now, if she doesn't win, she's at peace with it. Ky agrees, and says that's why he made such straight forward nominations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
39m
#BB23
Hannah: do you guys want some seaweed?
Tiff: everyone can have snacks but Ky.
Hannah: why?!
Tiff: oh you know she's safe, her ass forgets she's OTB!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34m
#BB23
Azah jokes about seeing the sheen on Xs' bald head during bb comics, no one heard it but Ky who backs her up.
X: way to have a brother's back.
Tiff: he did! he ain't put you..
Hannah asks if it's going to be awkward like this all wk? Tiff promises to get it all out tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
31m
Tiff “When I moved my son to Birmingham, my friends said ‘he’s gonna get a white girlfriend.”

I don’t know how Tiffany’s friends perceive Birmingham to be, but that aint necessarily it

(And we wouldn’t be hearing these conversations without such a diverse cast. May be the first time some in the audience are hearing them. Progress is always a good thing.)
#ThanksBB
#BB23
10:02 PM · S

And now X is talking about its one thing to date white women, another thing to consider raising children with them. Again, conversations you simply don’t hear with one or two African Americans on a given season. We’re all better for the casting choices that were made this year

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
18m
Listening to DF explaining his white lumberjack fetish… #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
5m
Music stops long enough for me to hear Azah say “WHAT ABOUT DRY HUMPING?!!?!” And then thankfully the next song begins to play
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37s
#BB23
Hannah and Tiff talking in the BR. Tiff says she's the target and would have to fight for her life in the game every week if she stays. Tiff says maybe they are just trying to split them up. Hannah wants Tiff to win veto and Azah going up as replacement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff, Big D, X and Azah are talking about Brit saying it doesn't make sense that she kept going up. Tiff says DX said the same thing.
Big D said Brit said made no sense and Big D said he didn't know what was going on, he was in a corner.

#BB23
Tiff said Claire said that if people go home on a unanimous vote the other person is a threat.
Tiff said I don't know what to tell you I'm probably right behind you.
Big D as she says this.

#BB23
Az thinks the person who was most surprised but still maintained a level of grace is SB
X-I was going to say Claire.
Az-Oh
X says bc Tiff put her up.
They all agree on that.
Az says she meant in the realization she was going home. SB thought Ky was going until her 1-1s

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 2h
#BB23
Tiff-It's my son's birthday.
Big D -I know I was going to see when you were going to speak on that.
X-Happy Birthday Christian
Big D-Yes. Happy 14th? right?
Tiff-yes
Big D-Birthday
Tiff-I gave him a whole dedication on this morning
Big D-I love that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff tells everyone that the fact that Claire understood and respected her views made it even more emotional. She said they cried and laughed and told stories. She says Claire told her she was going to final 2 with her. Tiff said she knew and she loves her

#BB23
Tiff tells them Claire asked if she was an alliance in them and Tiff did not want to lie but knew she had to so she said no it was her own beliefs of how she came in to the house. Bc she did want Claire to think the rest of them had something to do with it.

#BB23
Tiff says once Claire realized the remaining people were all POC even Alyssa she wasn't going to say anything to anyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff says she is wondering how Alyssa is being edited since Zingbot called her dumb. Tiff says Alyssa is not dumb. Han says its probably her saying she is the mastermind and then cutting to the CO. X and DF say its her saying final 7 will be all minorities.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
DF wants to bet $1,000 that Ky will hook up with SB after the show. Ky shakes his head. Han says she wants in on that bet. X says if SB is single then they will hook up. Ky says no bc he sighs and thinks before saying SB is not a casual type person. Han takes the bet.

#BB23
They wonder if it will happen within a year. DF says it needs more time, within two years. X says Ky will have too many options to wait for SB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
58m
#BB23
Ky and DF talking about America's Fav. DF thinks it will be Tiff and DX in the top 3. Ky thinks DF could win. DF says will not be him bc he did not get 100 the last week. Ky says that was bc the 100 was going to people to be saved and DF did not need to be saved.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.03am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 3h
#BB23
Tiff continues if its not personal and she really is a threat she'd try to get her out too. Laughs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.55am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
48m
#BB23
Very quiet on the feeds. Tiff is doing her makeup and X and Azah are cuddling on the couch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
adoptable anipals 12.37pm for veto comp -
last year's feeds block for BB Comics was 1.11pm to 5.40pm, they each had 40 mins to complete their runs #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
50s
#BB23
We have adoptable puppy pics up at 12:37. See you back here when the comp is over!! Today is the iconic BB Comics according to the HG's. Who do you hope wins? What do you want them to do with the veto?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
6m
Four hours so far in the Veto comp today. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, hahahahahaha ... ✨ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 ✨
@BBTeamNorth
· 20h
Derek Frazier is the auntie that brings an open pack of napkins to Thanksgiving, fixes the biggest plate & posts on Facebook saying she spent all day slaving over a hot stove. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
caitlin / x h8 account
@slaytlinbb
·
5h
63% of big brother winners are white men
68% are male
31% are female
22% are women on their first season
9% are women who sat next to a man
13% have been people of color

i’m sick of watching people who’s only strategy is being a man win big brother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
26s
feeds are back #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
Family dinner. Hannah asks everyone if they were expecting what the got on their comics - she was definitely not expecting her ocean themed one, she doesn't even swim.

#BB23
They think Frenchie was for sure in the militarily but he couldn't go into detail about it. Az notes French knowing certain African foods, that no one would know if they hadn't been there.