TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 10, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa watches Tiff put away her stuff from the HOH
Alyssas-Asks if she needs help
Tiff-nooo, f Ikea shit!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS
@CBS
· 27m
Like @JCMoonves always says: expect the unexpected. Winking face

#BBCeleb is officially returning this Winter on CBS!Medium star

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope Claire does it.

quote:

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
13h

Claire & Tiffany tentatively decided for her speech to be wow if you keep X over her, he's playing the best game and she'll vote for him over any of them to win, even Tiff, and she'll sway jury to do the same

I like a good nominee speech scorcher, but this could be fun too Popcorn

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I love this one.

quote:

MK
@itsMK2you

In a world full of Karen’s be a Claire #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
8m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving ligh Police cars revolving light (Duration: 2 hours, 21 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
studying and vote counting, and nervousing all over town.. they don't know for a fact it's a double but they're all suspecting it #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
18m
adoptable anipals 2.27pm, and that's it til after the double eviction show #bb23

bye Claire, thanks for being a real one Purple heart

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
24m
Claire- Would it change your mind if I got into a fight with Alyssa today? Derek- No no no no. Claire- She would come after me. Derek- Claire, we dont need that #BB23

Claire to Derek- She (Alyssa) wants the person that took the shot. You still have the tightest relationship with Alyssa no matter what happens. She will have you and I think she would want to keep that #BB23

Derek to Claire- I am definitely going to take it into consideration. I dont need you out there fighting anybody #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
30m
Has there been a Thursday night this season where Derek isn’t pissed about something?

Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
· 2h
Derek F is upset that he wasn’t allowed to vote for Alyssa to stay, so now he won’t have her vote in jury. #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Tiffany to drag Ky this week.

quote:

reci 💙||Tiff’s VETO🙏🏽||
@valerie_galery
11h

Ky tells cams he plans to sit next to the strongest player in the game which is Xavier

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Kyland- Right now I'm kind of thinking a repeat of week two. Xavier- Best case scenario would be putting them (Hannah/Tiffany) both up, nominations stay the same, and that's where I come in with BB Comics. Kyland- Yes #BB23

Kyland- As long as she (Tiffany) doesnt win, that's all that matters. Xavier- Facts. Kyland- That's where I'm leaning. I dont see what is the benefit to doing anything else #BB23

2h
Xavier- I think for starters this is the move that needs to be made. Once veto is decided, go from. Say I win veto and then we decide take Chaddha down to give us some cover... Kyland- Yeah, I was thinking about that #BB23

Xavier- Tiffany has a higher likelihood of being good at multiple competitions. Chaddha is a select few. Kyland- Yes. That's the question is who is more dangerous for you to face next week. I think it's Tiff. Xavier- I would agree #BB23

Xavier to Kyland- By going the Tiff and Chaddha route, Azah shouldnt have any incentive to come after you since she didnt touch the block. Big D we already know. There would be the incentive to maybe leave things the same #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
now it's Tiffany's meeting with Kyland #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany to Kyland: "okay, we [had] The Connect, but then we were not connected, we weren't having any conversations"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Tiffany's no fool, she knows Kyland isn't giving her any indication of safety in this meeting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
48m
Kyland was called to Diary, could be noms early (they got them up 8.30am after they were up til 4am for HOH room)..
could be something else like Have-nots or Have-nots are over #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
41m
11:45am interesting discussion between BigD & X about the #BLM revolution last summer spawned by the murder of George Floyd including how X handled it with his non-African American ex girlfriend (who was supportive.)
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
·
41m
I know we all said that Kyland winning HOH was the 3rd best option. But honestly, I would rather have watched Xavier win. Cause w/ him, I get it. He wants Tiffany out & I get why.

But with Kyland, this is PAINFUL. And I literally cannot process why he is doing this. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
40m
The 2 dead weight members of The Cookout will control who goes...
Oh boy, this is the exciting endgame everyone was hoping to see
Quote Tweet
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
· 1h
Azah told Ky that if Hannah were the one to go this week, Tiff & Xavier would be targeting each other next & he would have Azah's vote against either one if they put him on the block. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
41m
they think it's noms, and they're all waiting in the living room chatting while Kyland's in Diary..
this is likely the usual bulk of the 60-90 mins when feeds down for noms, even tho the thing just takes a few minutes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 1h
Posted 1:22pm: Hannah to Ky offering to vote the way Ky wishes this week. Talking about not putting him up next week. Wants to go to the end with Ky and Tiff. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
7h
Why is it so hard for people (e.g. Julie Chen) to say “black,” “black person” or “black people,” or “black Houseguests?”

It’s not POC Lives Matter. It’s Black Lives Matter.

As a person of color, I hate all this tip-toeing around the credit The Cookout deserves. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
♡k♡
@realkare
·
1h
Hannah: Can I ask you a question?
Kyland: Well, I can *hear* your question.

Omg this man and his ego Pouting face Pouting face Face with rolling eyes Face with rolling eyes Face with rolling eyes #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rose Flag of Palestinian Territories
@BBtweeting33
·
3h
Lets just be perfectly clear that Xavier did absolutely nothing to earn Kylands loyalty. There was no manipulation, no social game, NOTHING. He is a man, Kyland views men as superior to women, Kyland wants to lose to the "best". PERIOD #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Kyland- She (Tiffany) is an incredible player of the game. It has just became too difficult for me as an individual to work with her. Derek- We have all had those concerns throughout the whole entire game. Kyland- And prior to last week she has followed through #BB23

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Friday, September 10, 2021 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Why am I not surprised that x’s ex is not a POC. Asa never had a chance.