TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: "Final 6" Who best represents "The Cause"???: Archive through August 24, 2021 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So, if this plays out like it looks like it is going to play out.

Who do you think.. (years from now when people look back on this - and reads it on Wikipedia.. LOL!) represents "The Cause" the best? Base it on game play (social or competition or a little of both?) and representation or just your favorites...???

And for the heck of it .. then rank how it probably is going to go...

My choices:

1. Tiffany (in my opinion has worked from day one for "The Cause" while giving up her personal game.)
2. Hannah (really close - only second on my list because she was brought in a little later)
3. Xavier (Being the "Bartender" Lawyer - he has the skills that enabled him to talk others to his way of thinking.)

----A whole lot of space in-between

4. Kyland (has started to play for himself - and wants the win so badly that he can taste it - look how much he patted himself on the back this week and went around telling everyone about how he manipulated SB.)

5. Azah - I would have put her above Kyland, except for the fact that she stayed in bed so much that we really never got to see her interact with anyone besides DF and Britini.

6. Derek F - The fact that he wants to take credit for EVERYTHING that has happened in the house since Frenchie left and believes he is the one controlling the game (and the fact that he has also been talking about getting out the "girls/b's") just rubs me the wrong way. But he spent 90% of the time in bed or a chair and then the other 10% cooking...

_____

What's probably going to happen:

1. Kyland
2. Xavier
3. Derek F
4. Azah
5. Tiffany
6. Hannah

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Aww... doesn't anyone want to play?? LOL!

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
I would but it is to disheartening. for me Kyland and Xavier as my least wanting to win. I pretty much wanted Derekx and Tiffany. Sorry

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think Tiff & Hannah have sacrificed their personal games the most for the "cause". Azah & DF wouldn't even still be there if it weren't for the "cause". (and, they've both done practically nothing for the "cause" except ride it for protection). X & especially Ky look out for the "cause" but, not as much as their personal game & eye on the prize.

Tiff & Hannah for F2.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of any alliance that’s race based alone. Any. Sorry.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agreed... Tiff and Hannah in the F2... Azah going out at #3... I want Ky, X, and DF to go out 6, 5, 4...

I'm really not liking Ky's game...

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I would like Azah to go out before X. But I really am in agreement with Chippy.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree with both Chippy and Texas. Not a fan of this alliance and feel that Tiffany especially has sacrificed her own game for this ‘cause’.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I agree with Chippy.

Kensiebeth

07-19-2009

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kensiebeth a private message Print Post    
I too agree with Chippy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Tiff and Ky final 2 I think they have played the best

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree with most of the sentiment here. Not a fan of an alliance based on race. I agree Tiff has sacrificed her game the most. I'd be okay with her winning. She thought of the buddy system. But I can't see her winning becuase she is terrible at comps and they won't bring her along.

Ky has played hard. DF and Azah are dead weight in their alliance. Hannah and X are middle of the road for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish I liked more of them more than I do like them and I REALLY wish production was not trying to give Derek F such a good edit. He claims he is running things and that is just not true.

Tiffany is the jewel.

I like Hannah but she has made some big mistakes and that has caused Derek X to go earlier than he should.

I like the concept but I don't really like the alliance and the methods and as I predicted previously, there are going to be broken hearts of those "others" who were loyal allies and worked hard for them.. only to have Azah and Derek F pulled to finals.

And I loathe that Big D, Xavier and Kyland are planning to take out all the women right away.

And the production interference with the BB Bucks had just completely ensured that this alliance will go to the end intact. We voted for favorites and those people were bigger targets.

There is confusion with two Dereks and I doubt that so many of those texting even know which one is F and X. So Big D gets $100, lies about it and gets a super sweet edit on shows. and they sure downplayed how many women he labels as b... s and then laughs and says it is ok for HIM to call them that because he's gay. No, actually it is not ok and you are not representing the gay community well, Or the African American community.

A DX and Tiffany final 2 would have been so good.

I hope Tiffany wins at the right times to get those guys out.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Unless the females of the CO win back-to-back HoHs on a double eviction night, I don’t see any way for a female to be in F2… even IF one of them gets a “regular” HoH and targets the males, one of the noms stays in the house and plays for the next HoH…

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait, what? Have not ALL BB alliances been race-based since this game began? And we never found it repugnant before? Seeing the African American players voted out early because the other players just "didn't relate to them"?

I love DX, but I think I love Tiffany more. She has been absolutely resolute and fierce in her objective, and if she doesn't win, it is a damn shame. She engineered something incredible that is probably only ever going to happen once on Big Brother. Having everybody in the secret alliance have a Plus-One partner was brilliant strategy. She deserves to win for that alone. I do not mind a bit that she chose her alliance based on the likelihood of her alliance surviving to the end. It is one of the best moves in Big Brother history.

Feel free to quote me on this on other forums. I will be just fine dying on this hill.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Standing next to Juju on her hill :-)

Reggiek

08-12-2005

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reggiek a private message Print Post    
Joining Juju and Pamy.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It better be a big hill, I’m with you!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Juju, I'm with you 100%.

This show has ALWAYS been race-based. This is the very first time BB "allowed" many people of color to join the game. Usually it was just one black woman and one white woman. They had virtually zero chance of winning.

This seems a lot like real life to me. Think voting rights, justice system, education... Everyone seemed to be perfectly fine when only white people had these opportunities, but when black people start asking to do the same, all hell breaks loose.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I love the conversation.. and from the realization that as many of us are coming from "privileged" backgrounds we can look at this game differently.

It's only going to happen once with this game mark my words - the powers that be will make next years cast slightly less diverse .. or the cast will be more suspicious of each other ... which might just be worse.

My question initially was - WHO BEST REPRESENTS THIS CAUSE...and it looks like many are saying what I am thinking and that is Tiffany... (yeah!)

BB Gods .. please don't let Derek F get to the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is only going to happen once in this secret way, for sure! And several members of the actual cookout are having some heavy thoughts about it because it has turned out that their friends and real supporters in the house have turned out to be non cookout. Now I don't know who is most sincere but I can tell this is killing Azah and Tiffany especially.

And they are also seeing that within the cookout, the loyalties are the usual misogynistic ones.. the bros (including Big D) wanting the women out first and it would be painful to see Big D win. Production seems to be on the Big D train with their handling of the text voting. You cannot tell me that people all realize what last name is for the Dereks so production just asks Derek F or Derek X. They could put a picture of each of them.. but no. So Derek F/Big D gets 100 bucks while most polls ahow Derke X as the clear front runner for the fans. And his edit on shows has been amazing since the bucks. Sweetheart edit.

Yes they finally allowed this group to be represented, actually over represented percentage wise, so this was possible.

But without Tiffany, I'm not sure this would have happened.

That is why I want her to win. If not Tiffany, I still hope the first african american winner in a regular U.S. season is a worthy winner

I love Derek X and would have liked him to stay longer (even be F2 with Tiffany) but if I'm real, he's a really smart guy who listens and learns but he was a recruit and has had to learn on the job and much of that learning is thanks to Tiffany and Hannah, though Hannah has sabotaged his game so many times because she is loyal to the Cookout. So Mostly Tiffany.

I hope he gets other opportunities that work for him (heck what he wants is a job!).

Need, the only way this could happen again in THIS WAY (where it really is going to be a shock to the majority of the HG outside the alliance) would be if they had an all recruit cast who had been in sequester all this season, so they could not know about this. Still I think magic does not strike often and this idea was a bit of magic.

Jade2

07-12-2012

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
Juju2bigdog For President! Proud to be on that Hill.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It is impressive that not a one has spilled the beans about this alliance. They really have done an amazing job of keeping it a secret. It is going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im for Tiffany for the win. She's worked her butt off this season.

I'm worried that the men are going to vote her off first during the double or triple.

I hate double evictions. It shouldn't be allowed.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Count me in for Tiffany!

Then:

Hanna
Azah
Big D
X
Kyland

This is how I feel today. I have to admit X is playing a brilliant game but, he’s on my nerves. Kyland is also working his butt off, so I give him props… reluctantly. Haha