TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 06, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2m
DF saying I’m not here I’m on vacation & then snoring thru a game convo sums up this man’s game. But sure make this misogynistic jerk the funny likable guy on the show. Not surprising. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Claire told Kyland she knows she's going otb - he acted surprised, "what's her rationale, her plan, her deal?" #bb23

Claire said she thinks "it's somewhat personal" and Tiffany doesn't want to put "you or Chaddha or Big D or Azah" next to Xavier, "which I understand".. she said she thinks it's something Tiffany told herself before the game - Kyland said "like Da'Vonne?" - Claire said "yeah"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
11m
I haven't been posting early morning / sleeping HG pics much this season but here is one for ya. All HGs sleeping peacfully. PoV meeting will be at some point today. Being Labor Day that may affect the schedule a bit (and it may not) #bb23

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
7m
And just as I tweet Big Brother turns up the main house lights (not the bedrooms) and we see Claire is heading to the bathroom. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
Hannah-Tell Alyssa-I have a full proof plan for you to guarantee that X stays in this house. If X stays on the block, I put up someone that I know for a fact has the votes for them to stay.
Tiff-I don't want to say the thing about, I have the guaranteed votes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m

#BB23
Tiff-I don't want Alyssa to think I'm coming at her with a target of Kyland. I want her to think I'm coming at her wanting to work with her and X. "You and I, keeping him up there, he wouldn't be safe. X would never ask you to use the veto on him. I know you don't want

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
Tiff-save him. Who would miss the opportunity to save him, regardless of what Zingbot said, you are not dumb
Hannah-leave that part out
Tiff-I need to say something to her...to make her think she doesn't need his permission to use it
Hannah-something like, he would not

#BB23
Han-encourage him. He does not have the votes to stay. Something where if she went back to X to ask about the votes. He could not tell her that he has the guaranteed votes to stay. Unless he tells her about the 6

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
ANT SIGHTING!!
BIgD & Alyssa freak out about finding ants. Alyssa gets the spray & sweeps. BIgD is getting the mop

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Alyssa-I wonder what's going on!
X-I think in my veto speech I am going to drag you a little bit. Bucket hat or no bucket hat?
Alyssa-We could both wear bucket hats
X-You can't wear a bucket hat as a veto winner
Alyssa-I say no bucket hats

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m

#BB23
X-He (BigD) is still going on about these ants????
Alyssa-You need help?
"Houseguests are you ready for the veto ceremony?" I hate doing this...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Tiff-What I'd say last night to convince her to use the veto?
She goes over her pitch, X being target, olive branch to work with him, putting up the next biggest target (Ky),
Ky-The 2 of you surviving this week helps build our relationship or something like that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
Now
#BB23
Ky-something about Ky not wanting her to do it has to be conveyed.
Hannah-Yeah, like he would never want you to do it
Ky-something like, X wouldn't let you do that
Hannah-X wouldn't want you to take any risk
Ky-something about loyalty, this is your chance to show you're

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
2m

Alyssa- I'm a f'ing genius. Derek- I dont know how you pulled that off, girl. Alyssa- I have to act sad. I want to go in the DR so bad #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz
19m

Of course instead of Alyssa being sus that Tiffany would nominate her #1 ally, she’s just like “look what I made happen, my power!!” 😭

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

bibi
@bibigbrother
13m

Not even on the right book #bb23

--------------

Whit
@Whitless256
13m

Alyssa thinks she's got a read on Tiffany and she's not even on the right page. #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This tweet gives me life. :-)

quote:

No
@Nowbz
1h

Those men who want to throw HOH on thursday better hope that doesn’t cause Hannah to win, because if Alyssa wins veto it’ll be two guys on the block Relieved face

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Tiffany Kirby
@ItsRealiteaToo
25m

Lmfao Xavier is running scared today and back tracking bc he knows he’s lost Tiffany and Chaddha 😂🤣… listen to him talk!!! #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Peridiam
@BillyGiese
1m

Please let the record show the final non-CO member still has no idea about the CO.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Dr. Alyssa Gheesling | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
17m

Alyssa tells Azah this'll be the first time everyone won't know what's going on.

Alyssa: It's time to do some Big Brother'ing!

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
17m

Azah to camera- God, I feel like scum. She (Alyssa) has no idea, she has no idea at all. She has no idea that she is the next target. That's why we should just tell the truth #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz
10m

Claire is gonna go out on Thursday mostly knowing the truth and evicted by Tiffany’s hand. Alyssa will be leaving Thursday at Raven levels of delusion thinking she’s a mastermind. I’m glad it happened this way lmao

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Hannah tells Azah DF and X want to keep Ky

#BB23
Hannah Thinks DF will come after her b4 Ky. Azah says she would be surprised, Hannah says yea i'll be surprised too from jury

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.24pm ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
9m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light (Duration: 2 hours, 13 minutes) Police cars revolving light Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Feeds return to BIgD lounging in the back yard

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Azah talking about "Save the last dance" to Ky, Claire, Alyssa, Hannah, Tiff & X

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
most are hanging in the living room, talking movies and celebs they look like - Derek's on his own in the yard #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Xavier went out to ask Derek if he's okay, he said yes, sounds like he's feeling a little homesick.. inside they're telling poop stories