TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 05, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: Archive through September 05, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
56m
But who cares what Xavier wants Cheering megaphone
The deal is to get the 6 to the end. Period. It doesn’t have to be *Xavier’s* way to get the 6 to the end!! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
46m
Azah pitched her idea (making a fake F5 with Alyssa) to Xavier, who said they stayed up all night coming up with a plan and he doesn't like everything changing, and "nobody knows Alyssa like I do" and "y'all figure out what you want to do this week and I'll be on board" Smirking face

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
45m
So what I’m getting from this, is X is scared shitless of Alyssa finding out he’s been lying to her since day 1. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
25m
Xavier is now talking to Derek, about Azah wanting to come clean and 'that's what everyone wants', and he said he 'views it' as Azah & Tiffany don't want to lie to Claire, which is what Azah said

(Azah specifically said she doesn't know what everyone wants)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
23m
Xavier pacing & talking to himself/us: "if they want to do that then vote me out now, and I'll deal with all that shit in jury"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Kyland told Xavier he's leaning towards telling Claire and Alyssa the truth, but he's not 100% - Xavier said then just vote him out, "it would be a benefit for everyone else except me" Violin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
8m
X started bashing Azah for not winning anything & not pulling her weight. Ky defends her & shuts that down. Clapping hands signClapping hands signClapping hands sign #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
12m
Ky telling X how he sort of prepped DX and SB about there being a secret alliance in the house the entire time

X did NOT like hearing that #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz
32m

Xavier went over the edge from turning everyone on Tiffany to just making everyone annoyed with him lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

cia says f#$% xavier and df!!!
@realitytv2003
1h

kyland: we all wanted dx to be final 7, except X

TEA #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Cas
@BBUpdoots
1h

"Nobody knows Alyssa like I do!"

I beg to differ since they all know Alyssa will never date you, and yet you still are trying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
· 1h
Kyland told Xavier he's leaning towards telling Claire and Alyssa the truth, but he's not 100% - Xavier said then just vote him out, "it would be a benefit for everyone else except me" Violin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
33m
Azah ask X if he feels she hasn’t been pulling her weight in the CO. (He literally said those words about Azah an hour ago to Ky).
Xavier turns into Ky & dance around the question. #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz
16m

So to recap this week

Tiffany winning HOH - Evil & wrong

Tiffany targeting Alyssa - Evil & wrong

Tiffany renominating Claire - Evil & wrong

Tiffany breathes - Evil & wrong

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
49m
Alyssa joined HOH (Tiffany/Claire/Kyland/Hannah) to tell them about this wondrous event.. (BB called her Lyss)
both Alyssa and Claire seem oblivious to all the chaos surrounding them, or they're pretending to be anyway

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Tiffany: "my target was Alyssa, I don't have any deals with X, my personal preference was I don't want to be the person to send out Azah, Chaddha, X, Kyland, Big D - I don't want to sit them next to each other" and "I have to put you up" #bb23

Claire: "they're just gonna vote me out - Big D, Alyssa, Ky are gonna vote me out"

Tiffany teared up, "I love you to death" and "I never wanted to be the one to send you home"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
13m
Tiff to Claire “They were coming for you and I tried to put myself in a position to protect you.”

Tiff is handling this very well
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
Claire: "are you in an alliance with them?"
Tiffany: "no.. I have my own personal feelings about how I wanted to play this game" #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tiff tells Claire part 1.

Scroll down in the thread and you can see part 2 and 3, also.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz
3m

I’m the first to be like “it’s just Big Brother” but this is one of the most emotional conversations I’ve seen on the show and with everything that’s led to this moment and watching Tiffany’s internal dilemma, I just feel empathy for both of them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
40s
Claire: "they may all be laughing, oh Tiffany's gonna send out her best ally, but you have to stick to your guts, you have to stick to what you said, and I respect that"

remember Claire suspected Cookout weeks ago, she knows imo #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

FirePopTartGangsterFire
@megamuffin5285

X just told Azah she basically brings nothing to the Cookout. True or not, you don't say it to someone's face #BB23 #BBLF

5:20 PM · Sep 5, 2021·Twitter Web App

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

No
@Nowbz·
5m

If Claire had false hope that she’s a 100% a pawn staying, this would not have been her reaction. They’ve both said so much in the conversation and she will fight to stay but she knows what this means.

quote:

No
@Nowbz
13m

Tiffany put her entire heart and soul in this game like you rarely see and win or lose this season will be remembered as hers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
19m
Did X really say “he wants a CO member to accidentally go in the double so he doesn’t have to honor the CO deal anymore”?

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
·
8m
Tiffany said she tried to do both. Keep what the Cookout wanted by not exposing them and telling Claire about her morals. #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
58m

It's powerful watching these two women confront this pain head on.

I have so much respect for the both of them in a way that goes far beyond the game.

I can only hope to have half the strength & grace that the two of them have shown in this conversation. #BB23