TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through September 04, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Xavier- I still dont know if that's the best move (Alyssa winning veto) cause it's going to cause tension but it would be funny as hell. Kyland- If she wins, she wins. Nothing we can do about it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
DF says "there's only 8 of us left. There's not a lot of options". Alyssa says "I'm waiting for the week that you say you're not going up". DF says he wishes she could see his convos. Alyssa says she can't wait to see them either.

#BB23
DF says he hasn't made any deals with anyone, "I'm on an island". Azah says she's on a island too. DF says he goes into the 1:1 speeches with the HOH saying "OK". Azah, DF, Alyssa, X and Hannah are all in the yacht room talking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Feeds come back to the HG's talking about BB21. DF asks if anyone like Annaleise and Hannah says no because she was furniture. DF asks if she got a lot of air time and they say no but they are sure DF is getting all of the air time this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
the backyard opened #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
The HG's got the BY back! Hannah says they will probably compete separately in the basement tomorrow then. They think it still may be Zingbot though, just in the basement.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Hannah says it may be Face swap or the dark room downstairs in the basement. She doesn't think it will be a maze since the BY is open now. Claire, Ky, Hannah and Tiff are talking about who might be picked for veto to play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Alyssa is the only one outside enjoying the BY right now. The rest of the HG's are helping get dinner ready except for X who's listening to music in the HOH room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
It was a short time that Alyssa was in the BY. She came back in the house because the flies were trying to eat her slop.

Alyssa says this will be the 3rd time she's competed on slop "third times the charm".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Azah gets called out by BB several times for not having her Mic in a place that works for them. She almost gets busted for singing but stops herself. BB says "Thank you".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
Tiff tells Azah everyone thinks she needs to be OTB since she's never been up before. Tiff says no matter what happens, tomorrow's comp will be in the basement. She doesn't remember anyone's speeches if is the "what the bleep comp". She says she wouldn't do well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Tiff-Azah, tomorrow we are about to be her 60 days! Guaranteed final 7! I know I have a lot of nerve, saying as long as this week goes right!
I hope there's a pool table in the jury house. When does SB get in the jury?
Azah-She's probably doing that woah is me thing again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Azah-SB had a social game in the beginning. She had social relationships with ppl.
Tiff-she was so quiet in week 1!
Azah-I went up to the havenot room, then we had a relationship. Then...
Tiff-She met Kyland
Azah-Yeah, then every week we would get together & share targets

#BB23
Azah-Then during DX's HOH, I don't know what happened. She changed. She started being a damsel in destress, co-dependency shit
Tiff-She had no dependency with anyone. She was loyal to nobody
Azah-She had loyalty to Kyland
TIff-Not even to him. She threw him UTB in my HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Xavier- I think she (Tiffany) is wondering if she pissed me off this week. She did. I dont know what I'm going to do with the veto. Say I win the veto and take Alyssa down. Then what happens? Derek- You not going to do that to yourself. Xavier- Why not? #BB23

Xavier to Derek- She (Tiffany) would be in a situation where she put up two members of the Cookout where she cant compete the next week. The self interest play that I am seeing makes me want to f people's game over #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
BigD-It's good that you are OTB this week, and get it over with. She knows she's in trouble when we get to the 6
X-Why you talked to he or something?
BIgD-Yeah, I told her that I was probably the 1st one to go, when we get to the 6. Then she asked me about Frenchie, and I

#BB23
BigD-That's what I'm thinking
X-What if I win the veto & take Alyssa down? This is just what I'm thinking, if I'm being a dick.
BIgD-You have been loyal, just like I have.
X-I win the veto, she has to put up Claire...that ruins her game, if she has to put up a member of

#BB23
X-the cookout up. That also f her game up.
BIgD-Ohhh yesss, the 1st one to put up a member of the CO is fD
X-That's where the self interest part of me is thinking. To f her game up
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
BigD-lets just make sure the plan goes through. I believe in you & I believe in your abilities
X-Here is my dilemma, let's say we get to 7, we expect to get there at the end of this week, and we expect a double.....feeds cut
Claire would put up me & Ky up, I win veto, then

#BB23
X-your ass is OTB. That's what I'm thinking. So, if we keep Alyssa...
BIgD-Your thinking of pulling that?
She's coming up...go to the toilet or something...
Tiff comes up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB23
Tiff, Hannah and Claire in the HOH room. Hannah told Tiff she did really well on her nom speeches earlier. They are now talking about the faces on the memory wall in case the comp is Face Swap. Tiff thinks she will do really well in that one

#BB23
Hannah thinks they may use the press day photos instead of the memory wall photos. Claire and Tiff disagree.

Alyssa wants to go to the DR and ask when she's getting her video message but X gets called to the DR instead.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Tiff goes to the BR. Claire and Hannah are talking about how the veto will go. They agree that X and Alyssa will pick DF and Azah for HG choice. They won't trust Ky to use it. Claire says they hope Ky is the replacement.

#BB23
Hannah says it would be interesting if A comes down and Ky goes up. Claire says X would have to sit next to DF to go home. Claire "damn. If Alyssa comes down". Hannah asks if they are sure Azah would take DF down. Claire says no.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
All cams are on the BY. Alyssa comes out and DF says Ky has been so quiet since SB left. Alyssa says Ky has been kissing the most ass since day one. She tells DF she will choose him for HG choice but she doesn't think he will use it. DF tells her he has to see.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
Alyssa says as long as she's not OTB next to Tiff or Claire she has the votes to stay. Claire says if Hannah wins veto X will want her to use it on him. She says she would have to talk to Tiff but she's sure Tiff won't want her to use it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
Ky asks X if he talked with Tiff
X says not today. He talked to her yesterday and said to put up him and Al. If he wins the veto then he'll see
Ky-she's aware
X-aware of what
Ky says Tiff asked her yesterday if he would take down Al and he said no.

#BB23
Ky says he told her he doesn't think anyone would do that. He said there are understandable frustrations
X so she's nervous for me to win
Ky says Alyssa. She says there might be Big D nerves.
He says if it's an individual comp it's difficult
X thinks it will be

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Claire, Hannah and Tiff are studying their days now.

X, Alyssa and DF are talking about the rope comp. They are teasing DF about Julie saying that the first 3 people down are HN's. DF says wait until you see my face after that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Alyssa says that if this is her last week at least she has the BY. Alyssa says DF was out for Christian. X says if one of the Kings had stayed up on that wall 'you would have all been done". DF is glad they didn't win. He says Christian was a great competitor.

#BB23
DF says if Christian would have stayed he would have used DF as a pawn and he was worried about the future of his game. He said he told Christian all of that and he told Christian and Alyssa to split up but they didn't listen. He knew he couldn't beat Christan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
TIff tells Han about her 1-1 with AZ
She asked her how she was. AZ said okay she thought some people felt a certain kind of way about Tiff winning.
She asked her how she felt about her position in the 6.
Az said maybe she's here to help the 6 win. She wants Ky out first.

#BB23
She asked her who she sees herself working with.
Az said people she can trust and right now she only trusts Big D and Tiff. Tiff says that means she doesn't trust X, Han or Ky.
Han-that's interesting
Tiff says she doesn't think she trust her just said it She trusts DF & X

#BB23
Tiff says he told Az that she kept Claire bc is he got the 7th HOH she would keep the girls safe. Before they stopped getting along she told her she wanted it to be the two of them.
Tiff told AZ she thinks the guys are working together and no one wants to get rid of Big D

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
14m
#BB23in280
Tiffany HoH
Alyssa & Xavier nominated
Zingbot PoV competition Sat.
PoV meeting Mon.
Derek Alyssa & Claire Have Nots
Unless Alyssa wins PoV she will be evicted on Thurs.
Zingbot usually shows up early but maybe he'll be later since the PoV won't be outside.
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
#BB23
Ky is packing and mumbling to himself. He says something about Tiff competing in her second veto comp. It sounds like he's trying to go over the days. He's walking through the house mumbling to himself about the days and comps as well.