TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through September 03, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 32 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
HG's getting ready for live show & grabbing a bite to eat

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kyland told Xavier about the Alyssa-may-have-overheard situation, Xavier didn't sound too concerned but said he'll check in with her..
also the vote plan as of now sounds like 5-1 with Azah being the one #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Ky-it sounds like she doesn't care. She thinks it's either going to be unanimous or X & Alyssa will vote for her.
Look, this morning, we were in the corner bed. She whispered low about the 6, idk if Alyssa heard
X-I'll check but usually that stuff doesn't get heard,

#BB23
X-let me talk to Tiff, last I knew everyone was on board with it being Azah,
Ky-Yeah, she sounded like she didn't care
X-Ok, I'll talk to her....
They break up...(re: sympathy vote for SB)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Ky to Xavier- I asked SB "how do you expect the vote will go?". She said "I expect X will vote with Alyssa and it will probably be unanimous or maybe Tiff cause she has said it would be open to it. 5-1, 6-0, it doesnt make a difference and it's not going affect my vote" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
BIgD & Claire that was a short lockdown. They only had to move the couch, we didn't really do anything or break anything.
BigD-Why did they take our couch?????

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff-Oh hi! Good morning! She made some really convincing arguments, that I hadn't thought of. But, you guys know I can't keep her. Plus, if she can convince me, who doesn't believe anyone, then she's dangerous and has to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
TIff & Azah discuss sympathy vote. TIff-She thinks that I was working with her from the start, that's why I wanted to give her the vote.
Ky pops in, I just talked to X, he isn't voting for her & either is Alyssa.
Azah-I don't care, you can vote for her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff to cams-I want to vote for SB to stay, It might end up being a jury vote for me. You know me, I'm the little engine that could. She is good!
X enters
Tiff-I'm going to vote for her. It's going to be me.
X-OK, nobody else.
Tiff-Yes.. you look good Lucious

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
15m
And this is why Tiffany and Hannah agreed they’d want Big D out first over Kyland! #BB23
Quote Tweet
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 2h
#BB23
BigD-I want Tiff out 1st. I don't feel safe with her in this house. You want Ky out
Azah-That's how I feel about Ky
BigD-Then it's whoever wins 1st
Azah-I don't want a Ky HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Doubt this will happen, I imagine the others just let them think so ... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
14m
Big D and Azah both want to be HOH and sounds like the majority of the cookout agreed to throw the HOH to one of them tonight! #Bb23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But IF it is slip n slide and if there was a smaller jug that gave a monetary win, would Big D be able to resist???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good question Seamonkey.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
their new table for 8 matches last year's big one, rather than this year's: BB22 they never got the middle or tiny ones

2nd pic is this year's big one, 3rd pic is last year's F3 dinner.. #Gooftally I guess

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
After BigD leaves, Tiff talks to cams.
C'mon BIgD! You're going to wait until we get to the 6? Before you have a discussion on moving forward? That convo was over as soon as he said that. This game has started day 1, everyone is trying to position themselves. I know he

#BB23
has final 2's with several members of the CO. I know he's been discussing the furtherment of his game. Just none with me or Hannah. The fact that he doesn't want to share any ideas on moving forward tells me, you definitely have plans moving forward, I'm not included in

#BB23
Your plans to move forward. I'm expendable to you, and most likely your 1st out. You do not want to commit anything to me. If that conversation was with Ky or Xavier it would've been different. His inability to not tell me anything, told me everything. I know exactly what

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
You're doing. I'm not going to call you out on it. I can smell BS a mile a way. You can't BS a BS-er. I know exactly when someone is trying to play me. However, I respect that he doesn't want to make fake deals with me. He knows I would call him out on it, he doesn't want

#BB23
to be embarrassed. I do respect that. I respect your game, however, don't expect me to play the game you're playing. I'm playing and making moves. He can wait until we get to the 6. However, my plans will already be made when we get to the 6. Ya'll know that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#bb23

Ky and X in the SR

X is still talking about Tiff winning HOH and tells Ky that when she won she smashed the CO
Ky- no I don't think so
X- well not all the way but a little bit
Ky- Yeah maybe a little bit

#bb23

Ky says what makes him worry is that Tiff said no-one made X take those punishments. So he worries that she could say that about him. Tells X that he thought Tiff had his back the most besides X.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m

#bb23

X says, if she is just going to be selfish then let us all play for it. Don't just make those decisions on your own.

They move on to talking about the veto.

X says unless she wins the veto it is what it is. Says he hopes she does b/c it would be funny as hell

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
X-I don't think anything will change. As far as veto..we'll see. With this HOH, it felt like the CO deflated a bit. It was just, we didn't know.
Ky-she, her perspective, is that she is taking on more risk.
X-Did she take on more risk? or a bigger chance that the CO get

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#bb23

Hannah and Alyssa in the bathroom.

Alyssa says she knows it's probably going to be her and X, says I don't care, it's a game. Asks H if she's next to Ky if she will stay?
Hannah- it's only five votes but Claire and Azah will do what Tiff wants.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Tiffany- We cannot keep Big D. We gotta get rid of Big D. Hannah- We do or else everyone is going to want to take him to the end, and I dont blame them. Tiffany- I cant even legitimately vote for anyone that takes Big D. I'd vote for you. Anyone else, not voting for them #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Fire extinguisher Azah's Fire Extinguishing | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
33m
Tiff & X spoke about the re-nom possibility being Big D. X suggested Azah too.

Azah: That makes no sense. You put the next closest person. He was looking out for his own. Put up Big D.

Tiff: They're looking at us as having never touched the block.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No
@Nowbz
·
1h
Hannah says her ideal F3 is with Tiffany and Azah

She says if could bring Tiffany to F2 and be loyal but might not win.... or bring Azah, who she thinks she has a strong case against

Hannah: "I still have to decide which route to take" #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Tiffany- I want to be straightforward with you and let you know I am considering you and X. Alyssa- That's fine. Tiffany- I am not 100% sure on that. I love you to death. I respect your game. I dont want you to be surprised if you are nominated. Alyssa- I wont be surprised #BB23

Alyssa to Tiffany- If you sit next to Alyssa, you have Hannah's vote, Claire's vote, DX's vote and SB's vote. You only need five votes to win this game. You already have four sitting next to me #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 5h
Derek- I'm thinking Alyssa is supposed to be going home because you won. If she wins veto or something crazy, then who's going up? I'm like is Tiff going to make that move? Tiffany- I would have to #BB23

Tiffany- I would not send home anybody from the six and keep Claire. That is not the game I am playing. Derek- I know that. Tiffany- If I have to lose a jury vote to get six ahead, then I have to lose a jury vote to get six ahead #BB23