TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 31, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Hannah/Ky/Tiff are discussing their next targets (Al/C) and who should go first.

Azah is explaining, in-depth, her apartment decor to Al and SB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.55am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
The HGs are up for the day - most are hanging out in bed and chatting. Alyssa is making avocado toast for their breakfast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
1h
To date, more than 80% of all eligible Californians have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose, the governor's office said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB23
SB discusses if cats know their names. Here brother proved her to be wrong in thinking that they did, it was the tone of how she called the cat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
BIgD is from Philly but has never seen, "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
Tiff yells 'IT'S SUCH A GOOD SHOW!!
X tells him he has to watch it! That's like someone from Scranton, not watching, "The Office."
BigD says he's so embarrassed
Feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Tiff, Hannah, & SB, talk about what they'd want to know if something terrible happened outside the house. TIff doesn't want to know anything, she can't do anything about it.
SB would want to know if 1 of her cats died. Hannah, immediate family member.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#bb23

Tiff and SB discuss not having friends that watch BB.

SB thought it wasn't a popular show b/c she saw on BB reddit there were only 500k people.

In the LR Big D tells the HG he wants a rich husband.

#bb23

SB tells Tiff about BBOTT. SB says a lot of fans liked it but she didn't like it b/c America got to vote the final two and a third nominee every week. SB says she doesn't like America having that much involvement. Says America doesn't like her and she doesn't care

#bb23

SB says she wasn't really worried about the BB bucks until she was in trouble. Tiff says she doesn't think America dislikes SB mentions "I don't know what you are doing in the DR" SB says she doesn't think she says anything that would make America dislike her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#bb23

Tiffany says that guys like girls who need help, that have a damsel in distress in them. Tiff says guys say they want someone who is independent and strong but they don't. SB says it's an ego thing, it makes them feel strong. Tiff- I am all about feeding that ego

Tiff- The less you know the more he will do for you. He'll complain about it behind your back all day long but where will he be? With her!
SB- b/c she NEEDS him
Tiff- exactly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, this might explain Kyland's statement that he had to wash all the dishes because of the fire extinguisher ... hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
cleaning the oven..
sounds like maybe something was forgotten in it that lit up last night FireFireFire extinguisher

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
23s
#bb23

DF, Claire, X and Alyssa in the LR

They discuss getting their phones back and how many notifications they will have. Claire says they will get their phones back after they do press on finale night. DF says he wants to take his own pictures with everyone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#bb23

SB and Tiffany still discuss men.

Tiffany says if you are driving and you know it's a right turn but he says it's left, just let him take that left turn.
SB- I can't do that, if it's important to me.
Tiffany tries to track down X to get his opinion.

Hannah says "no, I guess it's an age thing b/c I will push and push. I have an ego too and feel the need to be right"
Tiff- Then he will leave
Hannah- That is A ok with me
Claire says, I have learned with age to just let people be wrong
h- Yeah it's an age thing b/c I will push

Tiff says "he is turning left anyway, so arguing with him about it just makes him mad at you instead of being mad at himself"
SB says I would have to decide if I care if he is mad at me or if getting there on time is more important.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#bb23

HG discuss that Azah started the fire yesterday. The oven was on broil with a steak in the oven. The rack was too close to the top. Grease popped and hit the burner in the oven and started a fire. The broiler was on too high.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
Ky, and SB appear to be napping while Tiff, Hannah, and Claire are talking about how nice rainy days are when you don't have to work and you can just chill

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
9m
#BB23
Tiff tells SB, Ky, Claire, Alyssa, and Hannah that she doesn't want to live in the cold, and Florida is way to humid. Claire says her parents said they will move wherever their first grandchild is born

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
X comes in and ask if everyone has an Iphone. Tiff says he's not allowed to be in their group thread if he still has an android. SB tells Tiff not to worry she is going to give him her old iphone. Tiff says she doesn't want to receive pixilated video from him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Hannah and Claire are talking about how the powers just ended so it unlikely this week will be a double, but maybe in week or two and then a double right after

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Hannah whispers to Claire that if she wins she's not putting up her or Azah. Claire asks her if Ky is actually a target for Alyssa

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Ky and X are deep cleaning the oven. X says says that (cleaning) stuff was amazing, it worked so well!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB23
BigD is empathizing with SB & long distance relationship.
His friend has 1 as well, he can't imagine being in a long distance relationship then coming on this show. Very hard. SB must be a very strong woman for that, and he commends her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34m
#BB23
Hannah, Claire, & Tiff discuss how SB just pops up into rooms.
After Thursday, Tiff says, she can spy on littleD & Brit.
Hannah doesn't know what her (SB) eyes look like.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB23
Hannah-BIgD thinks he's the biggest threat in the house.
Claire-No he doesn't
Tiff-Yes, he does.
Han-He thinks everyone is coming for him...TIff agrees.

#BB23
BigD thinks that Hannah is sneaky. He thinks that Hannah slept in the HOH room with KY.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26m
#BB23
Tiff is vocalizing the lack of information she has received from SB the last 5 weeks. Even in her HOH convo.

They give their conspiring poses..then say this meeting is adjourned.
Claire is going to tell SB on Thursday that the votes just aren't there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
Claire-ok, next week, probably won't be a double. How do you feel about endurance?
Tiff-I feel good
Hannah-If it's the spinning thing I feel good because I don't get dizzy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
2 truths and a lie..

SB: stuck on a roller coaster, elevator, and escalator..

Claire thinks there's no way it was an escalator, you would die!

Azah: I've been stuck on an escalator.

X: how are you still alive?!?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
X's 2 truths 1 lie..

He fell into an aquarium, ate a pb and spam sandwich, almost masturbated with mustard.

Claire: I bet it was ketchup, not mustard.

Answer: he never fell into an aquarium, and Skippy cut the mustard story off.