TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 30, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
22m
Kyland to Xavier- I feel bad about that and would like to be able to show a bit of support. "Kyland said he would focus on X and Alyssa if we use the veto on him this week". That would be the way to make it make sense to Claire #BB23

Kyland- I dont want to do anything that you or anybody else have an issue with cause you are still on the block too. Xavier- You want to get pulled off so you can give SB a sympathy vote? Ky- Yeah. It would give her some sense of hope to hold onto for the next couple days #BB23

Xavier- If me and Alyssa are sitting next to each other, she wouldnt be getting a sympathy vote. Kyland- We could do the same thing in that scenario. Xavier- I know she's going to go out unanimous. It just is what it is. Just like if Tiff sat next to Claire #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
20m
Kyland- It (sympathy vote) could be you too. Xavier- You just dont want her (SB) to go out unanimously? Kyland- And I would like to be the one showing support. If the vote was to come, it would be me or you #BB23

Kyland to Xavier- I have underestimated how much people dislike her (SB). It means more to me now than it did yesterday to be able to cast that vote #BB23

Xavier to camera- No. Who does this man (Kyland) think he playing with? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Tiff tells Claire that Ky is good at this game and he knows he's good at the game but he's very egotistical. You have to stroke his ego to stay on his good side. #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Hannah and Xavier 'Hot Takes with Hannah' today is really both of them bashing Kyland's pitches - Xavier called it "a weak ass sentimental pitch" #bb23

and on to retells by Hannah of Kyland's full pitch plus notes from her other veto convos

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
This week is not only about getting rid of SB but cementing the CO’s excuse to make Kyland their first (or second) casualty. And every time he speaks that cement gets that much harder. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Xavier- Bro (Kyland), you are making me want to get rid of you soon. We can just do this 5 vs 2. Hannah- I know but we are not going to do that. Xavier- No but he is giving everyone reason to want his ass out first #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
49m
Alyssa just signed her death warrant.

Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
· 51m
Alyssa "say I'm HOH next week and take out Ky" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dawg
@DawgsBigBrother
·
29m
Hannah “He [KY] is not happy about the women having control this week.” Xavier “He is pissing me off!” #BB23
@bigbspoilers

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
21m
#bb23in280
Claire is "anonymous HoH"
SB & Kyland nominated by Claire
Xavier 3rd Nominee (PoV Penalty nom)
Hannah won PoV & a movie screening - took the 3 nominees
PoV meeting Monday
Hannah plans to save Xavier
No HN's this week
Sarah Beth will be the 3rd Juror Thursday
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
13m
Xavier told Kyland & Derek it looks sketchy & is raising suspicion that they're meeting..
Kyland said "I'm doing what every single person on the block has done, which is meet with everyone in the house" - Xavier said that's after veto meeting, and only Hannah has the veto #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
56m
Kyland told Tiffany he's already planned his conversations, farewell messages, eviction night speech, but forgot to plan a veto meeting nominee speech #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Hannah, Azah, Derek discussed the next target - Derek pushing for Claire, Azah pushing for Alyssa, now joined by Xavier who said Alyssa's coming out, wait for another time.. meanwhile Kyland's already running his loops #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Derek- I said a guy needs to win next week so we can take out Claire. You and Hannah both said "I have no problem doing that". Azah- I have no problem putting her on the block, I have no problem sending her home. Do I think she is the person that's the next target? I dont #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Video -- Xavier is not happy ... Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
1h
Apparently Alyssa told Claire she’s on an island & she’s the only white person left. Eyes Grimacing face #BB23

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1432449917478268929

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha ... EARTHDOGBB #BB23 Palm tree
@EARTHD0GBB
·
4h
Whatever they spent on the coin Flipper , build a new keywheel Confused face #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
35s
DF: I’m not scared of a Physical comp.
Also DF: Can you please slow down so I can win a physical comp? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
· 11m
Xavier and Derek still meeting, Xavier pacing, asked if Derek thinks Kyland has any other agreements outside of their three and six?
Derek said maybe, Xavier said he thinks he's trying to get assurances that no matter what, he'll go to the end #bb23

Xavier to Derek- To me, that's why you (Kyland) were fine with you coming down and Big D going up. If this is a thing, why would you risk him going up? #BB23

Xavier- What are you thinking for next week? Kyland- I am good with not being good with both girls, so I am happy to win. I'd love to win. That's my preference. That being said, I know Chaddha can take either shot but is less enthusiastic about going after Claire #BB23

Kyland to Derek/Xavier- I am not greedy in a sense that I need it (HoH). Azah told me yesterday she is good with both girls and thus not enthusiastic other than wanting to have a win #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Ky has joined DF and X
X asks Ky what he's thinking of for next week.
Ky says he's "good with not being good with both girls so I am happy to win." He says Han can take the shot but is less enthusiastic. "I am not greedy in a sense that I need it."

#BB23
Ky continues that Az told him that she is good with both girls and not enthusiastic to win.
DF thinks the best case scenario is if DF or Az wins.
Ky asks him based on what.
DF says Claire tried to flip the votes on him & he doesn't owe Al anything.

#BB23
DF says his goal is for everyone to have an opportunity to win HOH so he'd like to win. He says if it comes down to him & X or him & Ky he'd like it.
Ky says he can do that and if Az wants it too he can do that.
DF says he'd put both Al and Claire

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 24m
Xavier- From an appearances standpoint, those are the only two non-Cookout members going up at the same time. I think we would have to go one and one. Derek- I'm cool with that. Xavier- And if one comes down, the other would go up #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
DF has left the HN room and Ky and X are talking about who should win during week 7.
X thinks if Al wins HOH this upcoming week he thinks he could have her take a shot at Claire and then Tiff could take out Al week 7.
Ky says they want a girl week 7. Han or Tiff maybe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m

#BB23
Claire has finished her removal of Hannah's nail polish. Claire says she feels like Tiff is more in danger in the duo of herself and Tiff. However, she says that if they hit the block at the same time, herself (Claire) would probably go home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
X joins Claire & Azah in the kitchen. Wondering if ppl will like cabbage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Los Angeles Times
@latimes
·
Aug 19
At its center is “The Cookout,” a secret alliance of Black houseguests operating under the radar while plotting to evict non-"Cookout” contestants.

Their historic goal: Crowning the show’s first Black winner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.52am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
FEEDS are BACK.

X is doing DISHES.

On all 4 feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
We've seen so many in The Cookout say to the cameras, "If I was wasn't playing for 'The Cause', just playing for myself, I'd be playing a much different game"
I have a feeling we're gonna hear everyone who lost, say they would have won if they weren't playing for 'The Cause'