TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 28, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
1h
Going on four hours for the High Rollers room.

Between opening cards, America voting + a few of them eligible to play (if anyone does) + Coin of Destiny competition + coin flip + new nominations if used and won means this may be a bit longer. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya with Taran, explaining the season ...
Darci Raised fist Raised fist Raised fist @houselvrdarci
·
1h
This! This is what it’s all about! #BB23

https://twitter.com/houselvrdarci/status/1431413877460422660

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
SB is in the coral room crying - she thinks America and the house hate her because she took out DX. It doesn't make sense to her unless there's a dynamic she's missing.

The COD winner (Claire) also nominated SB and Ky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
5m
Everyone talking about it being anonymous: Hannah and Tiffany know so she must have told them.

They were discussing it in the HoH. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jordan
@HookedOnBigBro
·
35m
The Cookout will most likely get to final 6 with all of them remaining. They truly hacked the game. This has NEVER been achieved before with such a diverse cast.

The Cookout will go down in history as the best alliance, regardless of bullshit twists. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Tiffany to Derek- He (Kyland) told me "I shouldnt have had to find out from Chaddha if Claire was playing today in the coin toss. She is your person". These are not my f kids. We do not own these people #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
26m
Tiffany to Derek/Xavier- I can play next week. That's all that I care about. I got my letter, I got my pictures #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
30m
Hannah- No one can hang out in the HoH room. Tiffany- They stole Beyonce! Beyonce was in this house for five minutes #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
to recap:
-Claire won Coin of Destiny, 'overthrew the HOH'
-she (re)nominated Kyland, SarahB anonymously
-Xavier is still otb since HOH didn't put him there
-Tiffany had to move out of HOH room
-Tiffany will play HOH next week, Claire probably will too b/c 'anonymous' #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sparkles 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 Sparkles
@BBTeamNorth
·
2h
TIFF BE READING TF OUT OF SB:

To Ky: "It's not my fault she didn't realize that me & DX were working together. She shouldn't have been sleep on the couch for 72 hours a day with her head on your shoulders & not paying attention to what was going on in the house around her."#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Ky to Tiff: "When is the next time Xavier will be on the block?"

(I'm not sure if he's still relaying things SB has brought up, or just wondering) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yas
@Adoomies3
·
2h
So DF was getting those DX votes on accident and now he thinks he’s loved Face with tears of joy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is it!!!! I have been trying to figure out what it is about SarahBeth that bugs me so much and this IS IT!!!! .... Thanks you Tiffany, ,... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
8h
Tiffany- She (SB) has got all of Nicole F's clothes. She strategically planned her character. Hannah- Quirky, cute, feminine, innocent, naive player who surrounds herself by shields of strong men. Claire- We are smart players and see it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha .... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23 Azah/Big D/SB snoozing in the yacht room. Kitchen conversation centered on who "birthed" Stanley (X's companion during his solitary confinement)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 SB and X talking about how you can look back at the game and in hindsight you can say, you should have done this or that. SB says that her HOH could be considered a bad move, but if she makes it to the final 2 chairs, then it could be considered a good move.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23 Tiff tells Claire that Alyssa and X really like each other. Tiff says that all of the pairings names this season have sucked except for ChrisAlys. Claire says that America came up with that name and production told Chris about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Feeds change to Tiff telling DF to let it go. He says he is trying. She says he is not trying. They hug. DF goes into his room with Azah and says he is beat up. Azah gives him a hug. DF says he feels like he did something wrong and is now being punished.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
54m
Claire to camera- Do I think everyone in the house knows it's me? Sort of. Will people believe it's Tiff? Maybe #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
10:10 AM Xavier says he picked Alyssa's chip for Veto - for the third time. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahaha ... Clio the Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
Azah is wearing her PINK! TURTLENECK! LEGGINGS! OUTFIT!!!!

It’s gonna be a good day!
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Tiffany- Sarah Beth has got to go. Alyssa or Claire next. It is what it is as long as we are the last ones in this house. If we are the last ones in this house, we are guaranteed a winner #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
The veto players are Kyland, Sarah Beth, Xavier, Alyssa, Claire and Hannah. Azah will be the host #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah tells DF they are here to play the game. She says they are not here to play for the fans and America. Azah says X does not even like her. She likes guys who pursue her so she needs to move forward. DF says another day in Big Brother and Azah says yes another day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2h
Feeds just cut to Tiffany & BigD maybe having a little disagreement? Tiffany didn’t seem amused. Now BigD is upset and Azah is comforting him?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
16h
Tiffany- I'm not even disappointed. I still got everything that I wanted and I am still in this house, I am still safe, and y'alls girl Sarah Beth is still on the block. Thank you thank you thank you for sending me those 100 BB Bucks. I couldnt play but she couldnt either #BB23