TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 27, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 10m
Tiffany- "If either of you would like to talk to me, we can talk in my room". Hannah- The door is always open. Tiffany- The door is not always open. My office hours are 9-5. Hannah- I think that's good minus the 9-5 part. Claire- I thought it was kind of funny. 12-8 #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha, good one .. Eric @RealityRecaps
·
3m
I was gonna vote for SB to get #bb23 bucks tonight…

But i decided to wipe my ass with them instead. Rolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Ky: I think this will be a fun week..
SB: maybe for you.
Ky: we get to play the game!

SB explains that she sucks at this game, unless she or her people are in power.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
SB totally missed the NicF reference in DX's speech. Ky said she should be proud he compared her to one of the best (or something, I wasn't really listening). SB thought he said she was "cold AF". #bb23

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Kyland told SarahB it was Nicole F and not cold AF -- feeds cut, nighttime Skippy might be new and not familiar with the name Neutral face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
23m
Ky's telling SB that she has a 22% chance of being in final 2, and 33% chance of being in final 3.

I'm not a mathemagician, but that seems unlikely. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
WHO WANTS TO SEE Tiffany's room, for real this time #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
32s
Tiffany got Lemonade by Beyoncé! They all lose it! #BB23 😂🙌

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
Tiffany got family pics including her son who just started high school, lotions, eye patches, nails, choc-covered cherries, sherbet, BBQ chicken, sunglasses, Beyoncé's Lemonade, and a letter from Momma Pat, her grandma who raised her #bb23

also sushi, boozy tea

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
DF is the first out of the HOH room as always.

Him and X now in the yacht room talking. DF asks how her HOH will go. X says more than likely it will be SB and Ky. X says it's best that he wins the veto to keep things the same so Alyssa doesn't go up. X wants to win HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
DF tells X he's about to make a deal with the man downstairs to win HOH because God hasn't shown up yet. He needs God to show up for him. X gets up and tells the camera and God that he wants to be clear he has no affiliation to Big D with this issue.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
26s
#BB23
Ky tells DF he won't have enough $ to play in COD. DF tells him if he wins $100 from America and $100 in the envelope he can. DF says if Claire wins the COD then she puts up a guy they just need to win veto. Ky tells him it's Tiff's job to control that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 8 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Tiffany nominated Kyland and SarahB as planned, and Xavier is also on the block as third nominee as a veto repercussion #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff-talking to her picture of her son. Saying she's proud of him & hopes he is proud of him. She loves him, kisses the photo.
Tiff to cams-I feel good. As long as everything goes according to plan. She has 1 mission Be on my side America! Be on my side.
Gives shout outs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, she does look good ... RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq
·
3h
Tiff is impressed with how well she looks in the HoH robe and asked for us to take a screenshot and send it to her.

I also believe she did nominations in the robe...lol. #BB23

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1431317817492746244

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Tiffany to Sarah Beth- I think everyone feels ultimately the same that Kyland is a huge threat in this game #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Sarah Beth- I think Kyland does have a really good shot at winning the veto, which doesnt look good for me. Tiffany- One of the reasons why I felt this was a good week to make the move I did is I know Xavier is competing #BB23

Tiffany- It's better for me if X stays, so X winning is not the worst case scenario. Sarah Beth- I dont think it would be my worst case scenario. You never know but... Tiffany- I dont think so either #BB23

Tiffany to camera- I just lied to that girl's (SB's) face. That's probably the boldest lie that I have told in this house. I dont know if I have lied any bigger to somebody's face but it's a game and there are no rules to this game #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
adoptable anipals 11.29am .. earlier than the last two weeks for High Rollers, but could be that #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB23
Alyssa-I don't trust SB. The only reason I'm trying to trust her is because X told me to try. She wants me out so she can have X
Azah-Please don't tell anyone else that.
...BigD enters
BigD-she f***d up (SB) I asked her if she wanted me to use the coin of destiny
She...

#BB23
BigD-She said, pfft, I guess. She dragged me!
ALyssa-She dragged me hard!
BIgD-She dragged me too.
Alyssa-She wants someone to take the shot at me, it makes sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Feeds down at 11:32 am most likely for coin of destiny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.00pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah and Tiff head to the yacht room. They hug because they're so happy their plan is working. Azah says "I was looking around the kitchen and I was like, this house is hella black. It's never been like this before". They high 5.

#BB23
Azah asks Tiff about next week "Should we put both of them up and just out ourselves?" (meaning the last 2 non-CO members). Tiff says no because one of them will stay and she doesn't want them looking at her, Azah or Hannah.

#BB23
Tiff says if anyone needs to leave before the 6 "It needs to be a Ky, not us. Tiff wants all 5 of them playing in the veto comp. She says if they can't all beat SB in the veto then "whatever"

#BB23
Tiff says it feels so amazing to have studied so hard and won this HOH on her own. Tiff tells Azah how she called Ky out last night about always saying that he's carrying the women. She tells Azah how DF says he's a leader. Azah starts laughing.

#BB23
Tiff says although Ky has won comps the women have had to go behind him & fix all of the pieces that he broke. Tiff tells Azah about her convo with SB last night and how she took out Tiff's physical person. Tiff says she actually respects SB's game, she's playing Nicole F

#BB23
Tiff can't wait for DX to see SB walk through the doors of the jury house. Tiff says SB threw Alyssa under the bus so hard that Alyssa probably isn't breathing under that bus anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
2h
1:21 PM BBT - Feeds cut to pet loops. Let's see if it sticks. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
adoptable anipals approx 1.20pm for final High Rollers.. will be awhile: nine of them to get their vote Bucks + open their envelopes, plus however many (if any) to play the game for Coin of Destiny Destiny Destiny, plus one to flip the coin #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
1h
1. Why can’t Derek F. ever vote to evict someone?
2. Dafuq is up with Hannah and “Julie Chen Moonves?”
3. Purely based on strategy, the house did the right thing evicting Derek X.
4. That Nicole F. comparison nearly killed me.
5. Xavier and Tiffany for final two please.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
41m
Ohhhhhh. He sure does know how to sling sh*t talk clearly and without trouble tho.

Steven
@sdowle35
· 1h
Replying to @JunDishes
I heard that Derek F has dyslexia so that’s why he can’t say it right