TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 26, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
Hannah: when she (sb) is about to leave I'm going to ask her.. "do you like Ky? Or what do you think your gf thinks about your relationship with Ky?" But maybe I won't because I would loose a jury vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Hannah: of one of you guys wins HOH, do you still want me and BigD to play for anonymous HOH?

Azah thinks she should for optics.

Tiff notes that SB didn't think she'd be put up by AHOH.

Az: let her think that. She thinks we're cool right now.

#BB23
They agree that if BigD doesn't put SB up, there's something very wrong with the 6.

Az: Ky doing that Dr.Will Smith shit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Hannah: do you really think Ky and SB would work in real life?
Azah: I could, Ky has dated a lot of different people.
Hannah: I find their relationship really unsettling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Claire tells Dx that she's not out at work; she's isn't dating anyone right now and in past relationships it's been with guys. She figured doing it on national TV just made the situation easier, she won't be there for the fall out.
Dx: facts. I feel the same w/my parents.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Wait…DX isn’t straight? I totally missed that. How does he identify?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
DX was talking about being himself when he isn't around his parents.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

bibi
@bibigbrother
36m

Omg is Tiffany giving campaign tips to Claire that would make big D wanna keep DX? I’m actually dhhdjsdhehsheb SkullSkullSkullSkull #BB23
-----------------------

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
1h

Tiffany- You can convince Big D that if he keeps Derek X, the guys would stick together over him. Claire- All the guys that win comps are going to keep each other. Tiffany- Yeah #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Xavier said he'll start getting 'supplies' for his 24 hours solitary around 2pm.. he was cut off when he started to say when he'd be released, but he'd previously said that'll be just in time to vote tomorrow, with no chance of conversation b/c it is 'Strategy Shutdown' #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire tells Tiff that in order to gain trust, they need to put their trust in others. C will tell Al she's always been honest w/her. Tiff thinks she already has X/Al's vote, but when C talks to them, make sure she talks about next week, so that they see her there for it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

bb23
@chaddhax
46m

tiff to xavier - I'm assuming you don't want me to do anything crazy while you're in lockdown #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#BB23
DF tells Claire that he feels ppl are afraid to sit next to him bc they no they will go how. He wants to
not be a pawn but not be a threat

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
The Cookout has played outstanding. It's a Bragade+2 strategy.
Danielle Reyes in BB3 said, "If you never see 2 people talking, they are in an alliance together"
When Derek X says in week 7, "it's weird that this season has no alliances"
Proving that smart people can be clueless

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Tiff, Hannah and Alyssa going to through dress options for Alyssa for tomorrow night.

DF calls Ky SB's "fake boyfriend". She says "don't even say that. He would drive me crazy". DF says he wants to win HOH but he doesn't know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
15m
BOOZE DELIVERY #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
DF announces there's an alcohol delivery! He uses the chance to get Tiff alone to check in - Tiff knows DX has to go, but if Ky wins HOH tomorrow?
DF: I know, if he does that I'll put his ass up. He knows he shouldn't even be studying right now.

#BB23
Tiff: I kinda want him to win, gives me a reason.
DF: the whole house thinks we don't mix.. I went up there and told her that it's us 3 w/the money we have to figure out how SB won't think it's me putting her up. You need to make your story better about the money.

#BB23
DF tells Tiff that if she wins HOH, she can do what she wants, but he can't win because Ky/SB will expect him to take them off.

Al interrupted them earlier so DF will tell her he and Tiff were arguing about bb bucks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Check in on X - BB told him he can't sleep, so he'll day dream for the next couple of hours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
#BB23
Al doesn't understand why DX is studying.. "he's going anyway". She tells SB she went off in her GB message - but not too badly, because jury. She told him he played a dishonest game and she's happy it's him who went this week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12s
#BB23
Adoptable pets at 10:48 for HOH lockdown/Tech rehearsal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Claire-If I win it...what would I do? Put up all the Kings that's what I'd do. Maybe, SB & Ky. Who would I ideally like to see leave? X

Starts going through coin of destiny scenarios...if she goes up she doesn't know what she'd do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
The tube is representing Stanley's hair...toupee w/a combover

X-"Stanley is chillin on his jetski.."

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1430926075740270596

X & Stanley riding on the jet ski...
about to have some breakfast.

Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
2h
Castaway meet Big Brother… #BB23
https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1430926943348617218

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
X is having breakfast...
X-Stanley, if you could be in solitary confinement with Dan Gheesling or Danielle Reyes, who would it be and why?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
X-Why would you pick that person?
mmmhmmm, mhhmmm,
No I really haven't really thought about that.
Judgement free zone, no wrong answers here
Since, we're on the solitary confinement theme
Who would you be stuck in solitary with?
@JOSHMBB19 Martinez or @EvelDick

#BB23
X is giving "Stanley" a bite of his PB&J and a sip of water.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Hannah explaining NicoleF's game. says it's a snake game.
Hannah-SB is definitely playing a NicoleF game and if you say that, ppl are going to be like oh snap.
feeds cut
Hannah-I'm not saying it's a bad type of game...it's just a way to play, I mean, she won

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Tiff says she wants her suitcase in case it's a double...somewhat joking. She doesn't trust them to get all her stuff

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
DX is offering Han has sweatshirt and Tiff his chain.
Han-your giving her your chain. She asks if she can have the chain.
Tiff says she wears jewelry and Han doesn't
DX gives han his sweatshirt and Tiff his chain
Han-he really gave you his chain
Tiff-he gave you his heart

#BB23
DX hugs Tiff after she puts on the chain-"now you always have me."
Han-"I can't believe he gave you his chain and I got nothing."
DX-"What do you mean? That's the thing I wear the most."
Han-"I know"

#BB23
DX gives Han his lucky headband and Tiff a hat.
Tiff-wow I really got a bracelet.
DX asks if she wants him to give the bracelet to her now or take it back and give it post speech.
Tiff says don't fumble with it and make Julie say come on Derek 30 seconds.