TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 24, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Beth's Just Sarah | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
39m

DX: Legitimately what I'm trying to pitch is to be a martyr.

Azah: Oh god...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
4h

Xavier- There is one person that has been very adamant about not seeing the block. Derek F- And that's Tiffany. Xavier- And who would you keep around in order to ensure that you dont see the block as long as possible? The biggest target in the house #BB23

Xavier- I think she (Tiffany) is trying to figure out how to make it make sense to us to keep him (Derek X) around, and that's never going to happen. In no circumstance does it benefit the six to keep him around. Derek F- It benefits her #BB23

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Azah is right she ain't done nothing, and that is why she is not getting votes for 100 BB bucks. But I guess she sees Big D getting the votes (at least that is what production says) and he sits around too. He talks big..

But they have to do and say things that are edited in on the TV shows and she has not done so much of that, unfortunately.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
3h

Tiffany to Xavier- I know what I say matters but I feel it is the consensus of the guys in the six that the girls dont have what you have to handle situations that arise and take care of things #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

Tiff to DX- You cannot say you would go after Kyland. Let them know "I know you guys are close with SB and Alyssa but at some point you are going to need to take them out. If you think you are going to get Chaddha, Azah or Tiffany to take them out, they havent won anything" #BB23

Tiffany to Derek X- "Let's get down to the next two evictions, let's get SB and Alyssa out. Let's get them out then send me to jury. I wont come after y'all for two weeks" #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She said this to us.

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
2h

Tiffany- I am ready to flip it for DX and this time I might just get what I want. I didnt come here to lay down and sunbathe and just let everyone do what they want to do. I came here to play a game #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Beth's Just Sarah | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
2h

Tiff: I guess it's been conversed that it is unfair to have to console other people about their person leaving when that's their person...as if nobody else can have emotion or feelings regarding people leaving this house...

Link to video

Well worth watching.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

bibi
@bibigbrother
1h

We can critique players for not playing optimally. I would understand if DX was sitting next to a cookout member but he’s sitting next to Claire & I’m genuinely confused by Hannah’s motives here. #bb23

You should be ok with your pawns leaving that’s the ultimate plan and I understand that. But to actively push your own pawn out to weaken ur OWN position within ur alliance? I’m not understanding Hannah’s motives.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Things that make you go hmmmm....

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
57m

Derek X to Azah- Why are the strongest players in the house the ones that want me to go? It's cause they know that I'm the biggest asset to the other side of the house right now #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
54m

Azah to camera- Oh my God. I felt so certain until like 30 minutes ago. I was like "boom, he needs to go". He brought up some really really good points #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dx is good!

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
11m

Derek X- You are the only person in this house that knows you will hit the block next week. Xavier- Unless I win HoH. Derek- Big facts #BB23

Derek X to Xavier- I'm guaranteed to be able to play the Coin of Destiny next week. If I do win it, Alyssa will not hit the block. I think you can piece together that Hannah will not hit the block either #BB23

Derek X to Xavier- With three nominees, you only need two votes to tie. With Alyssa not on the block and Hannah not on the block, that's already two votes guaranteed for you. Me, as anonymous HoH, I would be the tiebreak. If I'm anonymous HoH I can guarantee you will not go #BB23

Derek X to Xavier- It would make sense for people to take down the third nominee, so I dont think it would be weird if I took you down if I won, to respect the anonymous HoH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
9m

Xavier- What are you thinking long term game wise? Derek X- Let's get this chess board out. If you have you, Alyssa, Ky and SB, once I'm out of the house, you four will have won every HoH and every veto. I'm not saying you are working together but it would be a strong group

Derek X- Do you think SB would ever take out Alyssa? Xavier- Truthfully no. DX- I dont want to throw anyone under the bus so I will just present logic. SB is a very calculating player. She thinks very long term. If she goes into a final four like this it's a 50/50 for her #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
8m

Derek X to Xavier- Her (SB's) biggest threat is Alyssa. If she goes into a final three with you, Ky and her, she is guaranteed final two, so the best thing for her game is to take Alyssa out. I dont think she waits until final four to make that move #BB23

Derek X to Xavier- If I stay in this game, SB and Ky will always look at me before looking at you two. I, if this is what we agree upon, will never look at you two #BB23

Derek X- I have accepted that my fate in this game is not good. I want you to go far, I want Hannah to go far, I want Tiff to go far. I think by staying in this game I can help contribute to that. Xavier- I appreciate that #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
15m

Hannah- Do you feel like X, Ky and Big D think they are carrying us? Tiffany- I said that to them in the kitchen. I said "y'all obviously want him gone, y'all the ones who feel like y'all are winning competitions and doing more than the girls, so I'll shut the up" #BB23

Tiffany- That's why I want all three of them gone when we get down to six. Hannah- Give us the fairest chance. Tiffany- Yeah. They dont think that we do shit. There is no way they could be safe if we werent keeping their names out of people's mouths #

Tiffany to Hannah- When he (Kyland) was like "that's easy for you to say but we'll have to be the ones (to take DX out)". Dont tell me it takes a man to get DX out when Sarah Beth got his ass on the block this week #BB23

Tiffany to Hannah- If Ky and Xavier think they about to run HoHs back to back when they get DX out, they got a whole nother thing coming #BB23

Hannah- Do you feel like keeping DX would change that dynamic? Tiffany- My relationship with Claire is not as trusting. I trust DX way more than I trust Claire. He is a lot more naive and a lot more gullible. We can convince him to think a certain way #BB23

Tiffany- She (Claire) is picking up on everything. I dont know how much longer she can be here before she gets it. Hannah- And then brings SB and Alyssa into it. But the guys feel like they have SB and Alyssa on lock. Tiffany- The guys feel everything #BB23

Tiffany to Hannah- They (Derek F/Kyland/Xavier) better be glad that we have this arrangement, or they would be out #BB23

Hannah- Even if me, you and Azah decided to keep DX here, where would that fourth vote come from? Big D or Ky? Tiffany- I think Big D and Ky could be convinced #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m

Hannah- I dont think X is going to be convinced. I dont see how or why X would change his mind. Tiffany- I'm not going to say that I dont think keeping DX doesnt jeopardize us getting to final six. I think it jeopardizes all six getting to six #BB23

Tiffany to Hannah- On a selfish side, me, you and Azah can still get to three. I want to play really bad and I feel like I cant. I feel like I'm limited in my play #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
39m

DF has come full circle in a matter of minutes Face with tears of joySkull

He switched from let’s get the girls out, to if I get the chance I am taking the guys out, because I can’t beat them.

DF says he refuses to be the Victoria(BB16) of the season.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
41m
#BB23
Hannah-Can I lay w/you?
TIff-that's fine
Hannah-I wasn't bothered by your emotions w/DX. I was just concerned that the 6 were not on the same page..Then I was realizing that my way, might not be the right way. That being said, it's you & me to get to final 2. If you do

Han-think that keeping DX in the game will help us achieve that, I'm all ears.
Tiff-Um...I don't know where Claire's at. I haven't really talked to her, we haven't been talking that much. She snapped on me the day of the veto. Then last night she was in the hammock, &

Tiff-didn't want me to join. I just don't know fully where her head is. It was also Claire last week who wanted to flip the vote, and I'm concerned about her wanting to go after SB & Alyssa. If we leave those 3 in here, then they can come after us. Dx would go after them

Tiff-It's all hypothetical. I'm just thinking & decided to back off it. When he wanted Christian to leave, I told him to get SB off. She is playing a perfect game. She knows when to turn her emotions on & when to turn them off. To win this game you have to be just like her

Han-I agree that she's playing a great game. But, I think her taking that $5G put a huge target on her back
Tiff-Everyone has forgot about that. X won't take the shot, Ky won't take the shot, we will take the shot but, he gotta go
Hann-Who would Claire target, considering

Han-Ky & SB put her on the block?
Tiff-I am not convinced that I am correct. I don't know, I don't want to be wrong. We can stick together for awhile. But, it's not going to last. They are the minority in this house.
Han-I agree with everything you are saying. My concern

Hannah-My concern with DX staying is, he has the anonymous HOH next week. So he'll be safe. Then lets, just say X wins HOH the following week. He would be the only 1 to take that shot at DX. I wouldn't you wouldn't, so then X puts him on the block, I win veto, what do I do?
Tiff

Tiff-leave it the same.
Han-I, personally, couldn't do that. He's my person.
Tiff-DX is not a vengeful person.
Han-Let's say I win that last HOH, it would put me in a very hard position.
Tiff-I'm pretty convinced he's leaving. So, I'm just going to let the house figure

Tiff-it out. I'm done talking about it.
Hannah-The other think is. Let's say that X then, wins that last HOH, he'd be able to say that he was the one to take out DX.
Tiff-Yeah. but, that's one point.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
44m

After DF’s conversation w/ SB, DF stuck his hand out to help SB get up and she shook his hand like they made a deal or something and Kyland was watching and it stressed Ky tf out

Words cannot describe how excited I am for the inevitable spiral this will cause Ky when SB and DF both tell the truth that they didn’t shake on a deal and he just thinks his 2 closest allies are both lying to him Skull

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Ramo Snake
@ramolannisters

Tiffany is over the Cookout men dismissing and disrespecting them #BB23

Link to video

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
38m
The COVID-19 delta variant races through an entire Oakland household, taking the life of a father of four and sending his wife clinging to life in the ICU. Now the family's eldest children are left with caring for their siblings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
The HG are eating dinner and talking about their highs and lows of the day. They are also talking about their favorite emojis.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Azah & Han talking about vote. They decide the vote should be 5-2. Han says if someone flips it is not the worst for Az, Han, & Tiff. It will tell them that the CO has some issues. Han wants to shoot for a 5-2. Sounds like DX would still go home, but this will hide CO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith
@bb21_sam
·
21m
What’s with these HG’s breaking the Big Brother rules Pouting face I don’t wanna mention any names, but Kyland we’re watching Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat #coldshowersonly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
16m
#BB23
Hannah tells Tiff/Az that it's not the worst thing in the world that the guys think they're carrying them. The guys have their ego's and a couple "comp" wins.. but they're the ones in everyone's ear. They joke about the way Ky talks.
Hannah: Sb is so weird to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
Tiff: she knows exactly what she's doing. She came in yesterday and I said "sb do you want your own Chai or do you want to split it with Ky?" She wanted to split it.
H: I didn't even mean it like that, I meant her damn sunglasses..idk even know what her eyes look like.