TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 24, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
Tiff and Ky are playing pool talking about how different the house looks so different than in person, and the camera's play a lot with perspective

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
8m
I hope Ky is the first Cookout Casualty.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
Ky and DF are having a one on one to discuss this weeks eviction. KY says the house thinks Tiff or Hannah have the power, but most likely Tiff

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, why would he say this to Kyland, does he not see their relationship!!! ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
DF tells Ky that SB is his target, takes a deep breath. He says its bitter sweet but he doesn't want to see DX go next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
29m
Ky, X, and DF have agreed that Alyssa should be the last non-CO to go, because that way if there's a battleback, DX won't have anyone to align with. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
28m
DF does not seem to have a solid grasp of his own master plan. X and Ky keep having to correct him on things (like whether Ky should try to win POV if he's on the block) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
43m
I'm only half listening, but I think DF and Ky just agreed that whoever uses the coin of destiny to put SB up, they'll all just blame it on Hannah?

Like I said before, I wish Hannah hadn't told anyone she lied about playing roulette. #bb23

They may have amended this to blaming it on Tiffany (who doesn't even have enough to play, but X and Ky can brainwash SB into believing she somehow won anyway) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
DF says its coming down to the 6 of them and it starts to get cut throat and they girls think they're going to be overpowered.
Ky laughs. "Why do you think we're sending DX home."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
IMO he's constantly going on about this because he knows he's the F2 goat and doesn't want one of the women sneaking in and grabbing that spot from him. #bb23
Quote Tweet
Nerdtainment BB23
@SarahBigBrother
· 22m
DF agrees with staying 6 strong with the Cookout but he doesn't feel like anyone can get a free ride. He's really struggling that the ladies aren't pulling their weight. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
14m
Replying to
@LunaCee73
For example, he wouldn't want X to be thinking about taking 'little sister' Hannah to the end instead of DF. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, he is working so hard, hahahahahaha ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
23m
#BB23
DF tells X he was frustrated last night bc he wanted the girls to be asking if they were going to play and have SB come in
X did that happen
DF no I want them to do something like that to plant seeds. He says why should he play and put himself on the line if they won't help

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB23
DF leaves the HN room
X to the cams-OH man. Man, people in this house have a very high opinion of their game play. As far as anyone's concerned all I'm doing is winning comps.

X cam talk continued
I"m okay with that until it comes time to argue on finale night. Then they'll start to see things differently. This week was the first time they got a whiff of what I'm capable of and I'm okay with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Tiff-She thinks us 4 are going to band together, and vote her way next week
Claire-I know, that's what we have to try to prevent. I told DX, we can't be strategizing this week. I don't know wth these ppl are going to do.
TIff-I think this was all strategized by them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
14m
Ky is saying words. Tiff seems to be getting his point, but I'm not. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
14m
Ky: I don't know about the two of them (DF & Azah).
Tiff: Watch we'll get us 6 to the end and they'll take all 4 of us out. #BB23 #BigBrother

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
X thinks that HE created the cookout and ran the season. Uh no. Tiffany made that happen, all season. High opinion of self..

Big D also thinks HE created and ran the Cookout.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.39am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
BB has decided to give the first wake up call of the day. There likely is some music playing to get these HG's up. What music would you want to hear if you were in the BB house?

#BB23 False alarm.......DX was called to DR and all lights are still off in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KTVU
@KTVU
·
3h
Hawaii’s governor is urging visitors and residents to reduce travel to the islands while the state struggles to control COVID-19 as the highly contagious delta variant spreads. "It is a risky time to be traveling right now," Gov. David Ige warned.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.21am ... Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 45 minutes (15%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, LOL, I wondered where that Hawaii tweet went.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually that is somewhat related to BB becauae there were some HG thinking they would go visit Travis in Hawai'i after the season... this makes it less likely.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
DX tells Ky he was laughing at Tiff impersonating Ky's walk. He says he has heavy steps
Ky says it's very intentional. He's got to get places fast
DX says there's six rooms.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Azah talking to us.

quote:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
14m

Azah- I got a bone to pick with y'all. Why y'all aint giving me money? Why? I didnt do nothing. If y'all think about me the same way that you think about Kyland and SB, we have a problem cause I dont like them either. Y'all shouldnt be putting me down with them in the 50s #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Big Brother Tea
@TheBigBroTea
2h

Tiffany has a pitch for DX to give to Kyland & X 👀

She says for DX to offer to work with Ky and X and offer to help them get the girls out, because the 3 of them could win comps. #bb23 #bblf

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Beth's Just Sarah | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
46m

DX: I've already mentally accepted I won't go far in this season & I'm perfectly okay with that. I care about you, Tiff, Hannah, Claire & I want you guys to go far in this game.

DX gets choked up. Azah comforts him.