TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 23, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
DX and Hannah in the BR. She says the 4 picks that they needed didn't get picked. She apologizes to him several times. DX says he's ok with it. Hannah thinks Azah is their best chance at noms staying the same.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
Hannah tells DX that Alyssa is a pest that gets picked for everything but says she's a nice person. Azah enters the BR. The 3 of them start laughing & talking about all of the injuries they've had from the comps & how they're so beat up they should just take each other out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5h
The veto players are Sarah Beth, Claire, Xavier, Alyssa, Azah and Derek F #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Tiffany- Best case scenario... Hannah- Claire wins. Tiffany- No. Best case scenario is it stays the same. Derek X- There is no one up there that would keep it the same #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
18m
#BB23
SB says she's worried about the F4 because someone wins and decides who goes home. It would be 2 duos and it would suck if she's sitting there with X and Alyssa at that point if Ky goes home. Ky tells SB that it's going to hurt to send DX home and SB agrees.

#BB23
SB says going forward she doesn't want Tiff and Claire to think this was an elaborate plan and that this just presented itself. She wants Claire to think she feels bad that Claire ended up OTB. She's going to tell everyone that she made the decision the second she could.

#BB23
SB tells Ky there's no way she could have pulled this off without him because DX trusts him way more than her. Ky thinks this is the last big shot for the next few weeks. SB says they should get rid of the stragglers, they don't want to keep Hannah around too long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
SB says "Tiff and Claire. They can go". Ky says he would do Claire first, she more likely to win something over DF or Hannah. She thought Hannah would be more of a threat, she's bombing everything. Ky says Hannah doesn't do well under pressure and she's slow

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.55am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
13m
#BB23
**BB overhead**
"Wakey, Wakey Houseguest"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 18m
#BB23
SB wonders why they are up so early.
X-I don't know, I guess it's so everyone can ask me to use the veto on Claire all day long. Sorry BB, I'm no Marcelles.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
All feeds are on Ky explaining the musical Hamilton to Hannah.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kyland is describing Hamilton to Hannah, who wasn't familiar with it.. plus tangents.. could go longer than the play

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
So the feeds came back and we have not clue why they were down but the HGs don’t seem to think they were off either so who knows. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
33m
the backyard is open again #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37m
#BB23
X-They've been in there forever!
Hannah-Ky takes a long time to to talk and BigD interrupts a lot, so it might take them a little longer to talk about things
X-He's still running around here like there's a lot of stuff happening. He thinks he's king s**t
Hannah-I know!

#BB23
Hannah-It's funny though because, BigD was running around saying he's the biggest threat..she starts laughing
X-laughing...well maybe he is now because he just put a $7500 target on his back
They are laughing a lot
They see SB coming up,
X-Is that her coming up? Damn! he

#BB23
X runs into bathroom "I'm outta here"
Hannah-Puts headphones on

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
SB-Sooo, I didn't expect to be in this predicament of having to put another nominee OTB, I want to make sure that Claire stays. I have very limited choices of who I can put up. So, I'm still trying to figure it out. I asked her she would feel safest sitting next to, she sa

#BB23
SB-Safest sitting next to & she said Chaddah or DX. Sooo...
TIff-That makes sense. I think she feels a little bit better now that she's had a chance to talk about it & I don't thinks she could've beat X anyway, if she did take that route.
SB-I can't believe X took the 3rd

#BB23
SB-nominee. I didn't think anyone would take that. I wasn't taking it. So, X definitely earned it. I really want her to stay that's my focus right now.
Tiff-I know you got this. I try to stay out of the way of everyone's HOH because of what happened the 1st week. If you

#BB23
Tiff-I'll be around here somewhere.
If you want to talk to me or anything
Tiff leaves

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB23
DX-I don't feel hopeless. I should've spun that roulette wheel.
Azah-Why didn't you? I don't trust that b***h! Sorry but, I've been worried all week.
DX-I trusted her.....
I don't feel hopeless

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
29m
this morning's anipals were for an activity of some sort .. we'll find out what eventually .. earlier there was a comment that made it sound like it was tied to a charity or cause Woman shrugging

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23
The HG's are trying to figure out the finale day & to stay the week after in LA but want family to fly out to be there also.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
***BB OVERHEAD**
"HG's remember to enjoy yourself today, remember these are the good old days"

The HG's don't know how to receive this message.
Was that a threat? Is this motivational?

The girls are having girls night tonight, and they're excited.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 22, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
DF-guys we did really good with the American Red Cross
TIff-we did good
Claire says she wonders if she didn't count her gloves right
Tiff is worried something might be going on bc they were survival kits
DF says probably not
Ky says they're kits people have just in case

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot
·
32s
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 52 minutes (16%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
7m
DX realizes that once he's gone Ky/SB/X/Alyssa will be the only 4 in the house who've won comps. Claire says she thinks that's why she's staying this week, "because them 4 know that." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
20m
DX to Claire: "Hindsight though, Chaddha should have saved (her BBbucks), I should have played (roulette)." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
20m
#bb23

Alyssa, SB, Ky and X in HOH

Alyssa wants them to use the remainder of SB's HOH to get info out of Tiffany about who her targets are. Ky and X say, she won't tell anyone anything with Claire OTB. They discuss bringing in DF as their 5th person in their new alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
8m
New alliance alert! Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB23

The Monarchy has formed. (SB/Kyland/Xavier/Alyssa)

SarahBeth and Alyssa think this will keep them safe but of course this is just cover for The Cookout.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 23, 2021 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
35m
Ky tells Hannah he'll lose his mind and set a fire if someone (couldn't hear who...DF or X?) sends him out at F6. #bb23