TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 21, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
46m
#BB23
SB-I told BIgD whatever happens, happens, he was very diplomatic about it. He said he was going to be upset..just kinda vented. He was still saying that neither him or Azah could play. So maybe they don't have the $100
Ky-If there is something I'm unsure of, I don't know

#BB23
SB-Just say you don't know
Ky-I will just say I don't speak for her. Gives her a hug and tells her how proud he is of her. Noms aren't easy, and she's handling it so well. She's so strong.
SB-You're part of my plan. How mad would you be?
Ky-If you need me come find me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#BB23
SB-have you seen Alyssa? She came up but she was on the toilet. I think she wanted to talk
*No napping HG's from BB*
SB finds Alyssa on the couch.
BIgD comes out of DR & SB asks if he roasted her
BigD-No, I just wish I could get some kind of power.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
42m

12 hours ago, SarahB: "his hugs are too long"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB23
SB- Who I want to ask to play. Ideally I'd want you to win it, if it's something you can win or lose, I'd want more ppl to play. As far, as who I'd want to take down? Idk yet. Do you have a preference.
Alyssa-I worry that if Claire comes down somehow, X or Ky end up next

#BB23
Alyssa-BigD at the end of the work
SB-I know! That's my biggest fear too. Well, we're just going to have to wait and see how the rules of the game work.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#bb23

DX asks Ky what SB & Ky talked about all night. Ky explains that they ran through all scenarios. DX- well it seems like something changed. Yesterday she wanted me to play and this morning she doesn't. Ky- Explains that he basically gave her permission to think freely.

DX- When I said that I wanted to work with her I meant it. But I understand that I put her up without a heads up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#bb23

Hannah and Claire in the CR discuss who is going to play and who isn't.

They say X won't play for sure.

Hannah says if she gets $50 she'll play.

Alyssa and Azah will play if they get $75

Hannah asks, would it be the worst thing if no-one plays?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#bb23

Ky and Tiff chat in the SGR

Ky retells his convo with SB. Says at the start she was targeting 3-4 of the six. By the end she only talked about one. And that one is personal reason. She is worried about Alyssa, she doesn't trust her or X

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
adoptable anipals 12.53pm for High Rollers, will likely be awhile #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 2h
Azah to Derek F- The best thing that you did was mobilize all of us together. If you werent here, we probably would have been picked off a long time ago. You are the person who had that idea, that mission, and you did it. You can sit back and trust the process #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kristina
@stinaknits
·
1h
If DX knowing he'll get the money from his fans for the secret HOH next week causes him to get BDed this week, fans voting for their 'underdog' favourite will have backfired twice in a row. They really are bad at twists in US BB lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Tiffany- Is she expecting Big D to come down? Kyland- SB? Overwhelmingly, yes. Tiffany- So Claire is her target? Kyland- No, four people are her targets. Tiffany- How many of the four are us? Kyland- One, that's Xavier and he is interchangeable with Alyssa #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
3h
Trying to explain to my boyfriend what happened with SB last night:

Him: So she wants to work with the Jackpot- Tiffany and Claire?

Me: Yes.

Him: So who did she nominate? Like Alyssa and Azah?

Me: DF and Claire.

Him: …

Me: …

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 3h
#bb23

Hannah, Claire and DX in the BR.

They decide that DX will only play if he gets $50. That Hannah will play for Claire if she gets $75. Hannah asks if she should save it if she gets $100. Claire, so no-one is playing for me. That's what it comes down to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, too funny .... Mark Anthony Wine glass @markstatic
·
5h
SB nominated Claire and DF as she was told to do. Later, she plans to tend to Ky’s laundry and linens while starting a sensible casserole for the rest of the men of the CO who bring home the bacon. #BB23

https://twitter.com/markstatic/status/1428781109526114308

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds were down for 6 hours last time.

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
17m
Feeds down for just over four hours, or what Kyland would call "a brief one on one". High Rollers Room continues... #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
7m
Alyssa won the Roulette and took Big D down. Xavier replaced Big D via the Roulette. The non-Cookout members are doing their best to get each other evicted, but two of the four of them are now safe. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
8m
Best that can happen to save Claire and & DX is that DX gets picked to play veto and uses it to take down Claire! But then another cookout member would go up! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
BigD tells X to win that Veto so we can put his ass up (DX)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
27m
Posted 7:35pm: Hannah reveals to Xavier that Claire got a 100 in addition to Big D and Derek X. Hannah says her, Xavier and Alyssa got 75. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10m
#BB23
X can't find the cookies. BIgD says they took them away. Just having general chit chat, laughing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
18h
SB says to the cameras: "This is working out really well so far. Sorry America, I'm sending your boy home."

Yeah, that one's going to be a hard one to live down. #BB23

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
Derek X was NOT picked to play in the veto. Sarah Beth is celebrating. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
17h
Tiff already has DX saying he won't use the veto if he wins it. Stick a fork in them guys, they've all been Cooked. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
As this veto draw locks in Derek X leaving, we can also all but lock in next week. Cookout has a 75% chance of winning HOH against Alyssa & Claire, and then a 50% chance of overturning a fluke Alyssa or Claire HOH win with the Coin of Destiny. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Another early Saturday wake up call. 7:30am ish bb time. #bb23
Quote Tweet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
4h
Listen, either way we were going to have a big alliance running the game. Slaughterhouse, Royal Flush, or the Cookout. It’s been that way for many seasons. So, at least the CO is a little different.

It’s going to take several seasons to break the big alliance mentality. #bb23