TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 20, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
SB says she wants 2 start 1 on 1s in the have not room. Aly says she will go 1st. SB says she wants the power to be used. She says she does not want to send Aly, Ky, X home accidentally. Aly says she will play if SB wants her to. Aly thinks X should save money for nxt week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Sarah Beth- I am thinking Big D probably got that 100. If I nominate him, I think he will play this week and probably wont be able to afford next week for secret HoH. Alyssa- I think it was Britini, Baby D and Big D that got 100. Sarah Beth- I think so too #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB23
@bigbroaccess
·
9m
Alyssa tells Sarah Beth that she thinks Kyland and her were the next big target after Christian left. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2m
#BB23
Tiff next to talk to SB. She congratulates SB & says 1st girl HOH! SB says she was hoping Jackpot would win. Tiff says some1did. SB says she wants the power used. Tiff says she would play bc she does not want to be the random pick on the wheel. Tiff says needs more money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
SB wants to know who would target the Jackpot. Tiff says there are strong guys in the house. Tiff brings up that her and Claire are vulnerable and that anyone would come after the Jackpot. Tiff says there is no house target yet. SB says Tiff is not on her radar as of now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Sarah Beth- I know I'm very tight with Ky, which might give you reservations, but I actually genuinely want to work with the Jackpot. I feel good with you and Claire, I think nobody expects it. Tiffany- Then lets stick with it #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FYI, the Jackpot is Claire, Tiffany and SarahBeth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Sarah Beth to Tiffany- I definitely want to avoid putting either of you (Claire/Tiffany) up at all. If for some reason it feels like a good decision, it would only be to get the power played and y'all wouldnt be a target. As of right now, that's not where my brain is at #BB23

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Aman
@AmanAdwin
·
3h
Imma just say this…if that roulette power gets used and Kyland’s ass ends up on the block on an SB HoH Imma laugh #BB23

I’d enjoy this as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.03am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
33m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 2 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
34m
feeds are back - SarahB nominated Derek F and Claire #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
33m
#BB23
When feeds returned they were laughing about the ceremony. Saying they were all having a hard time getting through it without laughing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
32m
#BB23
Ky-I'm operating, on each one of our pawns, who we can trust the most. And with that, I need you to find out anything DX is saying

SB and DX go to the HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
SarahB told Derek X she thinks odds are good for Claire to come off, between High Rollers and veto, and depending how things play out, she is "pretty sure Big D will go"..
(DX is likely replaying that convo about probably being a target if not an original nominee) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB23
@rbbq
·
37m
"I think Ky is ok with the decision I made" - SB

He better be since he made it. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#BB23
SB-Chaddah, Alyssa, & told me that she would play & replace someone I wanted.
Likely Tiff has the money and will play for Claire. That is 3 ppl willing to play. BigD might play but, will likely not win it.
There's a good chance it will be used. It's up to you, if you

#BB23
SB-Ky wanted me to nominate him. We were up all night talking about it. But, I don't want to look like I'm cocky, and whoever I put next to him would be an obvious target. I didn't want that
DX-Do you like being HOH?
SB-We'll see, I'll evaluate that when the week is over

#BB23
DX-OK, well I'm going to leave and talk to Ky about Roulette....

All feeds are on HOH room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB23
Claire-You're speech was very good and I expected nothing else
SB-I hate these powers
C-Do you have a goal?
SB-Alyssa & Chaddah are both going to play. I don't know about DX, he never promised me. So that is someone else you can count on.
Tiff I didn't get a chance to talk

#BB23
Claire-Yeah, I know she was doing her makeup for like 5 hours
SB-So, hopefully that is another person willing to play for it.
Claire-She will, yeah. She will.
I don't envy you at all this week it's very complicated
SB-It is, I could have someone that I'm aligned with go

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
30m
#BB23
Claire-Being OTB isn't the worst thing in the world. I kinda understand why Ky would want to put himself there

They go to chess room where Ky & Hannah are, feeds change to all 4 on living room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
41m
#BB23
X-At this moment if she wants me to play, I'll play. I'll play ball
DX-I just talked to her, and she told me it was up to me.
X-Can I ask you a question? If another female wins next week, what are the odds they would put one of us up

Feeds go to chess room

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
57m
#BB23
Chess room, SB, Ky, Claire, Hannah, talking about when they first entered the house. How awkward it was. Travis had no shoes on...feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.33 am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
54m
#BB23
BigD-Crying on BBC
Azah-We have to play a different kind of game boo. Look at Britt, she won veto, and she became a big target. Enzo did it..Dr. WIll, the best player to ever play this game, never won a comp! The best thing you did was mobilize us. That was the best thing

#BB23
Azah-You did, you have to sit back and trust the process
BigD-Go and get your eggs, your eggs are done
Azah-NO, I'm going to sit with you. This is where I need to be right now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
53m
#BB23
Claire-She gave me the heads up that my face was going to go up
Otherwise, I probably would have been cracking up with you guys (during the nom ceremony)

#BB23
Claire-When I talked to SB, she said she didn't know if you were going to play or not.
Tiff joins them and says they need a code...something about my son or something

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
51m
#BB23
Tiff-ask me about my Invisilign

For a code**

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
51m
Xavier & Derek F pantry check-in.. DF is feeling defeated.. Xavier reminded him he's in a strong alliance who's behind him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
53m
#BB23
BigD-I'm ready to go off on these ppl, and say your dumb...go off!!
I'm on the block AGAIN! Nothing is playing to my strengths.
X-What is your strength.
BigD-We need the cookout. I made the cookout, now I'm at the bottom of it. Everyone is smiling, laughing, which is..

#BB23
BigD-I'm the strongest *** in here. They haven't given me a comp to show that, instead I'm like, *he mimes struggling* very funny
Now I have the 1 person who I hate the most who just put me OTB, and I have to smile, and say, this is a game, I understand.
I feel my top 2

#BB23
BigD-Top 2 slipping,
Feeds switch