TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 19, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 19, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah is cam talking.. She brings up Tiff thinking Ky changes when he's HOH - Az doesn't think that's the case, he's always like this. She does think he gets frazzled when something unexpected comes up, which is why Brit has thrown him for a loop.

#BB23
Az: two things I've noticed about Ky - he doesn't admit his faults, and he doesn't acknowledge them. I shouldn't have drank the kool aid as long as I did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Azah has put her afro on X - she didn't realize his head was so big.

X: this afro is aggressive! I look so ugly. You look beautiful in it, I look like Doc's brother.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Xavier practically doing a pimp walk while wearing Azahs wig .... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
1h
Lucius arrives ..
"hey Julie Chen, what your name is"
"you just said it"
"that's part of Lucius' thing! dammit now I got to get back into character" Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing #bb23

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1427805997708369928

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23
Lucious is born.

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1427806286574407683

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
Britini to Xavier- Apparently it was a huge misunderstanding on the terms of the deal. The clause of the deal being as long as everything went according to plan this week. He asked me to go to everyone in the house and explain this to benefit his own personal game #BB23

Britini- He (Kyland) said that I had a lack of comprehension of what was being said. I'm a teacher with a Master's degree. I have a lot of comprehension. Xavier- He said you lack the comprehension? Really? That's very rude. That's extremely condescending #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
HG's getting COVID tests. Feeds are in and out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire thinks next week will be weird. After Brit leaves. The house will be duos.
Azah/Bigd
Chadahh/DX
Claire/Tiff
SB/KY
Alyssa/X
Ky is setting up her theory on the chess board

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
48m
Derek X to Kyland- It's funny because when you say you want to target Britini because she is unpredictable, I felt like this week you were unpredictable. I didnt know where your head was at #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
It's Day 43 of 85 today, putting us over the 50% mark for the season, so there is a good chance that there will be a halfway party this evening #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
27m
Kyland- It has become top priority that he (Derek X) go next week. It would have to be Big D, Azah or Xavier (taking the shot) #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
Hannah thinks DF should go to Ky and ask him to make things more clear that Brit is the target.

DX, Claire, Alyssa and Hannah whispering in the LR. Alyssa is worried that if they don't take Brit out now that if she wins HOH she will have several powers to play with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
a lot of complaints about the edit tonight, and in general.. they are making a tv show, a lot of $$ is involved, and they have a lot of writers to do so.. if you watch feeds you know what's going on - it's often not the same story but why care?

I used to care, but I don't anymore .. tv-onlies hear the pitches for feeds in every show, they choose to accept the edits

also, reasons I don't watch most other reality shows, we see how it's done.. and other shows don't have feeds to know if accurate or not, so I assume not Woman shrugging

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5h
#BB23
Alyssa & Claire talking about possible flip.
Claire asks her opinion on the guys...X I'm obviously comfortable with. BigD, I have no idea, Little D would put me up. Ky...he can't win it next week

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
You just know Kyland is gonna deconstruct that top layer and bring it upstairs for his candy land strategy sessions. #bb23

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1428197562536939523

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Did anybody look under the cake to see if there were any BB Bucks?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.48am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 4 hours, 25 minutes (18%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Good morning feeders! Happy Eviction Day!
HG's are starting to move.
X, DX, Claire are brushing their teeth.
Brit, Azah, & BIGD are in bed still, but Brit & BigD are stirring

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
X & Tiff enter HOH. Just as X & Ky were talking.
She grabs her loofah & leaves

Ky wants to talk to X later about what's going on with Tiff
& BigD fighting last night.
Ky could audibly hear them from the living toom. SB, Chaddah, Claire, & DX were also listening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
DX showering, TIff putting on makeup. Brit, BigD still in bed but awake. Azah & Alyssa still sleeping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.43pm yesterday ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
15h
#BB23
Meanwhile... Azah and Ky are arguing in circles. Ky attempted an apology but was overruled that it was not a valid apology. They revisit much of their same disagreements from the week. Kyland is complicating his words and Azah is asking him to simplify bc he is too vague.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
8h
Posted 4:17am: Ky talking to camera. Hannah is good. Ky says he is good with Big D and Xavier. Ky says that they group get smaller, he is the target (of the non cookout) but he can take it. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:30am: Ky still talking to cameras. Ky thinks if he was up against SB on the block , he would go home. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
22m
#BB23
Brit-it just hit me that today is the day.
Han-today's going to be a wild one. How do you feel?
Brit says she feels okay but nervous.
DX-that's probably right
Han-that's the only way to be
Brit says she feels this way always on the block.

#BB23
Brit-are people pretty much 50/50 right now?
Han-Yah I think so. She says maybe she'll be able to talk to people after the second HOH lockdown bc people are getting ready now
Brit-so I'm not out of it yet?
Han-No Don't count yourself out yet. I'd say the same thing to Big D

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
19m
#BB23
X tells Az if its him and DX up he won't throw it to him.
Az says she made a deal and can't touch him
X says he knows they're worried about when he would take that shot
Az says the perfect time would be if DX won and then he couldn't play the next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
46m
Tiffany to camera- It seems like probably if anybody from the Cookout wins, I'm going on the block. X will probably put me on the block. I guess everybody would put me on the block cause they claim I can come off the block. I dont want to go on the block, so I have to win #BB23