TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Well we know that Claire and DX are attempting to flip the vote for this week to get out Big D. The CO is onto it. Azah really wants to give Britini a vote so she does not go out unanimously.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.05 amd ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
BB-"Good Morning Houseguests, it's Time To Get Up For The Day" overhead...2nd wake up call

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brit is stirring to wake up. Big D wipes down the work out bench.
Says Good morning to Claire.

#BB23
X comes downstairs & sees that BigD has already worked out and is not prepping for breakfast. Compliments him. BigD is bringing items out of storage to cook.

#BB23
Ky offers to make pancakes, BIgD says he's got it. He learned from Ky.
Ky starts telling BigD about his dream, where they received a pass to get out of there & feeds cut.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Azah asks Brit how she's doing. She says she's ok. She keeps replaying Ky's speech over & over.
He told her that he can't campaign against him. She doesn't understand it. Other ppl can't understand that he broke a deal, it's so stupid! She continues, My pitch does involve
#BB23
It involves Ky, but only a portion.
He made a personal game move.
Starts to tell Azah her pitch...
This was a personal game move, you don't have to go w/the HOH. Do it for you, not for him.
Ky is going to say what he wants to say anyway, & I don't care, you're not god!
Azah tells Brit, that she can do whatever she needs to do. Azah exits to brush her teeth.
Green is competitor..she now has a board w/fruitloops to cover her points

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Brit's Pitch w/Fruit Loops
Green-She is a competitor, need ppl in the house to compete & take them out
2) Shield for female, she will go up before all of you. Don't want to see you getting picked off 1 by 1
3) You will see the block 50% less
4)Her only point about BigD,

#BB23
Azah returns, Alyssa comes in as well.
Brit says she knows that fruitloops are triggering for some ppl.
So her pitch stops.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
We have competing boards of Fruit loops this am.
Ky best case scenario, we win HOH. An issue w/coordination, is if ppl say other things.
Goes through, HOH scenarios, and the variables when information is passed to other HG's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Morning talk has centered on West World and whether the robots have consciousness, free will and thoughts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
BigD is looking for clothes to wear. He complains that all his stuff has stains on it from the comps. Looking for his Valley Forge stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Derek F told Azah he's been too nice so far, he's ready to be a savage and stop giving a f #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Hannah & Claire are talking about Halloween. Meeting up for #Bravocon. Claire says she has an air mattress and can crash anyway. Hannah laughs, no lets get and AirBnB. Talk about dressing up before Halloween. They will be the weird cast that dresses up b4
Feeds cut....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brit continuing to sort through her clothes and packing.

Hannah and Claire are in coral room discussing past seasons of BB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#bb23

Hannah- DF expected Alyssa to use the veto on him. He mentioned that the kings/jokers have been working together for weeks. I just don't think Alyssa will be on board (voting out DF) she feels more betrayed by Brit than anyone b/c she thought they had Brit's vote

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... Jun Song @JunDishes
·
2h
Party popper Party popper Party popper Face with tears of joy Face with tears of joy Face with tears of joy

Judy Winslow @JudyWinslow_fm
· 18h
Tiffany bringing back an old school moment by recreating Jee’s bad haircut @JunDishes #bb23 https://youtu.be/Ry_3X7QLsgM

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff tells Hannah they need to do what is best for their game. Hannah says there is no way DF is going to make it till final 7, and if he win HOH he's going after DX

#BB23
Hannah and Tiff are talking about how they don't want the men to walk all over them

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
"28 out of 42 days" DRINK Clinking glassesClinking beer mugs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
40m
"as far as understanding I would say it would be worth understanding in like who actually in the sense of you staying here & being HOH next week like who are the people that you're looking at as b/c that's the thing with those powers in play or that one power in play next week"

for those without feeds, this is a verbatim section of Kyland's current sentence to Britini, and why I paraphrase as: words words words #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He keeps getting worse ... Luna @LunaCee73
·
22s
The fact that Ky's suggesting that Brit tell the rest of the HGs that *she's* a liar, in order to repair his reputation after breaking a deal with her, when he *knows* it won't help her in the slightest, is distasteful. #bb23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He keeps getting worse ...

So true. And who knew it was even possible?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Tiff tells Hannah that if she leaves for the jury house to keep BigD & Azah in the house until the very end, she doesn't want to deal with them in jury.
They don't like the idea of X at the end, they don't think they could beat him.
Tiff brings up the bitter jury. Since

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Xavier- How are you feeling going into next week? Sarah Beth- I feel a little nervous. I think I didnt realize until coming into this week that people saw me and Ky as a duo. Now that he is HoH, everyone comes to me and asks "what's he thinking?". I see how I'm being seen #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3h
Ky tells Brit that as far as him going back on their (3x handshake!) deal, it was more of a misunderstanding than active deceit, and that she should be telling people that when she campaigns.
#bb23

In other words, Ky wants Brit to go around telling the rest of the house that, contrary to what she said yesterday, he didn't break a deal with her, that she was mistaken for thinking he'd made one with her in the first place.

Ugh. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally found the rest of the 7.10 post... so repeating ...

#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Tiff tells Hannah that if she leaves for the jury house to keep BigD & Azah in the house until the very end, she doesn't want to deal with them in jury.
They don't like the idea of X at the end, they don't think they could beat him.
Tiff brings up the bitter jury. Since

#BB23
BIgD came up with the idea of the cookout, the name of the cookout. He will be very bitter if he's in that jury.
Hannah now, going through SB HOH, she puts up Tiff as a nom..Tiff says to stop right there. The only way she is leaving is by either a backdoor or replacement

#BB23
The longer SB goes, the longer it makes Tiff uneasy.
Hannah we need to send Claire home next week. She see's Tiff's point about keeping DX & Claire in the house for very much longer.
Tiff tells her she needed to have talked to Hannah this morning because of the plan she..

#BB23
Tiff had laid out w/X this morning to get DX out.
Tiff tells Hannah that she has to convince DX to Win HOH this week.
Hannah-I've been trying to tell him, he's not seeing it.
TIff-we need to get X and have a talk with him.
BigD came out of havenot room. TIff goes down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Boy, someone needs to slap him upside the head!!! ... Luna @LunaCee73
·
2h
Ky asks Brit a question (idk what exactly, and it's irrelevant), she says she doesn't know. He tells her that in the future it would be 'more advantageous' to just admit she doesn't want to tell him than to say she doesn't know. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For once Britini didn't exagerrate her retell ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
Brit is now retelling the conversation she had with Ky - she notes that Ky insulted her comprehension by flat out saying she must have not comprehended what he was trying to get across..

Hannah: oh God...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally agree ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 2h
Azah- My trust definitely has been compromised with Kyland. I feel like his actions are affecting us as a six. I dont want Kyland to win HoH ever again #BB23