TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 17, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
43m
Hannah to Azah/Derek F- This plan is going to backfire on him. He is going to become the next house target. In order to keep him in the house, we would have to show our cards. That's going to make things very difficult for the Cookout to prevent ourselves from being exposed #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
46m
Derek F to Azah/Hannah- If I'm here, I have to win to put him (Kyland) and SB up but I'm scared because of that roulette #BB23

Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
46m
Azah says she has an idea but Hannah and DF aren’t gonna like it.

Hannah- Ky genuinely thinks no one can see through him. He takes all of us for fools. He thinks his intelligence is up here. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
47m
Hannah tells DF/Azah that she asked Ky what he thinks the house's perception of him is and he told her "Oh, I'm good with everyone." She says he takes the rest of them for fools. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
48m
Azah (using candy) - If a cookout members wins and outs 2 CO members on the block. Then a CO member wins in the roulette…

SB walks in and Azah snatches up the candy before she sees it. #bb23

Luna @LunaCee73
·
51m
Azah has a plan to deal with the roulette twist. A CO member wins HOH, puts two other CO members otb, then another CO member wins the roulette...and SB walks in so IDK how the plan ends. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
50m
I feel bad for Brit. I really do. But she has also really done nothing to protect herself in the game. She has no allies other than the two lazy asses she shares a room with, and we know their real loyalties. And with the CO having the numbers it was only a manner of time anyway.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
50m
I know...studio lights blah blah blah...but SB always wearing her sunglasses in the house just bothers me. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
49m
Tiffany- I guess we talk to him and see where his head is at. What do you think he wants? Sarah Beth- He wants Britini gone. Tiffany- Okay. I respect his game and dont ever want to be on the wrong side of the HoH cause someone can throw mine out the window #BB23

Sarah Beth- I think it's good for the three of us too cause Ky is not coming after us but Britini is coming after Ky. If we lose him, we have lost an ally to us who wins stuff and is a bigger target than us. Claire- Very true. Tiffany- Great point to make #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
36m
#BB23
Hannah leaves and Tiff whispers to DF to stop talking so much, he sharing all of his business with every body and being emotional. DF says I know.

#BB23
Claire and Hannah are talking about how arrogant Ky is being. Claire says she can't trust him. Hannah says he throw VETO to Allyssa so that she could take her off to rebuild their relationship. SB comes in and they start talking about clothes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
28m
#BB23
DX, SB, Claire, Azah, Allyssa, and X are in the backyard talking about signs and elements and characteristics of the signs and elements

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
27m
#BB23
Hannah and Tiff are in the bathroom, Tiff says Claire asked her what they should do and she said that they should weight their options. Claire says Brit is the target and if we go against Ky we lose Ky and forever are on Brit or the jokers side.
#BB23
Tiff says the only way would be if DX was willing to flip. Hannah says he might. but its still dangerous

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That last tweet is important. SB inadvertently saved Tiffs ass.

Just before SB walked in, Claire was asking Tiff who they should vote out. Claire was thinking to vote out DF and giving her reasons. Tiff was like, "...ah...ah...ah" because she didn't know what to say, and SB walks in and said that Ky wants Brit out. So Claire was like, ok we gotta do that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
back to group discussions around the pool, with some psst-pssting around the edges, and #LeaningDerekF #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
45m
Derek X told Kyland he did feel some kind of way about Claire going otb, he didn't know the intentions, and would have preferred more clarity or communication.. Kyland said words, confirmation bias, lots of reasons, contemplation, words #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
37m
I forget how tall Claire is till I see her long ass hanging off the beach chair while Alyssa is curled up on a floatie Face with tears of joy #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
24m
#BB23
DF says hopefully a joker will win at the end. He says only them and the queens have three members
Brit and Az say the kings do too.
DF oh damn. He says let's just pray at least 2 of us make it at the end.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
17m
#BB23
Df and Al are chatting- Df tells her that he thought him and Ky we're good, even outside of this game. Obviously that's not the case. Df feels really bad from Brit.. cams switch to Brit lying in bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
51m
Tiffany- We are not saying anything in our goodbye messages about the Cookout. Make sure Azah knows. Derek F- Me either cause we dont know who might come back in #BB23

Derek F to Tiffany- If I win next week, I put up Ky or I put up SB and Alyssa. I'll tell Alyssa "you didnt use the veto on me". That's me being petty. "SB, you are because of Ky". He got my girl, so I'm getting yours #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
46m
Ohhh, Azah's explaining her 'nominate the Cookout' next week plan to Hannah. Basically, her theory is that if one is HOH, 2 are OTB, and one wins the roulette, that keeps at least 4 of the 6 safe from being the roulette renom and 3 playing in POV. #bb23

For this plan to work, using the roulette thingy would have to be mandatory, in case a non-CO'er wins it. Hannah says she doesn't want it to get used, so I guess it's not mandatory. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dolffica Johnson
@Dolffica
·
17m
Hannah and Xavier discuss turning Big D into the new Britini--the perpetual pawn.

Block queen, if you will. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
21m
#BB23
Claire telling Tiff how she would've campaigned. Brit is talking What does going according to plan really mean?

Tiff-I'm going to put this as PC as possible. Some ppl aren't good at getting their points across. So for him (BIgD) I'd advise him to sthu
Brit has the...

#BB23
SB entered the room, when TIff started to compare their campaigns.

Gift of gab. So she should use that for her campaign.
TIff tells SB she's going to keep an open mind and hear them both out.
Tells SB she's with her, and exits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
BigD wants a comp he can win. Time for a big boy to win an HOH and do what he wants.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.44am .. #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 11h
#bb23
Hannah, DF and Azah in the BY

DF- How do you feel about it? This week?
H- Wack. It was wack. He is sitting on a lot of info. He isn't sharing that info with any of us.
A- Did you participate?
H- Yeah I did
DF- He should be sharing that with us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 12h
#bb23
#bb23
DX and X in LR

X-If I win I don't want to put you up, I want to go after who got in your ear last week. You were just the loaded gun. Maybe I'm naïve, and that was your plan. I respect that game move.
DX- someone mentioned it to me before we played HOH

#bb23
DX- I don't want to say who but someone def mentioned it before the HOH
X- I'm trying to get Alyssa on board with this, I don't want to dictate my future game on past game. Everyone expects us to come after each other. That's why we shouldn't.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.44am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23#BB23
Looks like SB is awake and sitting in the Bathroom. She may not be feeling well, or just wanting some alone time before all the other HG's get up.

Kyland has woken up, possibly spidey senses about SB, and gone to get his morning fruit from the pantry. He hops right back into bed.

#BB23
Big D is up and moving. Going to have an early morning work out while the rest of the HG's are sleeping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybee Fisted hand
@maybee420
·
3h
#BB23
This is the cleanest BB house that I can remember. Oh, and BigD is working out.