TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Ky is also having a bad day. He opened a container of cut up fruit expecting pineapple and found melon instead. "Who cares about melon??" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
7m
why is she the punching bag of the house, every HOH that's nominated her is still there, she doesn't get it .. she's been true to herself and isn't going to change who she is, she's worked too hard on herself to get where she is #bb23

she doesn't know what's going on, she doesn't get it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika aka Evil E
@iam_erika
·
7m
Brit: thanks for throwing it out in my face I didn't win veto. #BB23

Azah says everything about this week is personal. "It's all about her (SB)."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Brit: 4 out of 6 weeks! I don't understand. What have a done to people?!
Df: it's not what you've done to people, they're afraid of us. I called Ky a (w)itch, and Alyssa is a little (w)itch for not using it. When we leave this room, we have it together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Calendar Brit's 4 out of 6 Weeks | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
11m
Brit: You lied cause you're afraid of me. How many comps have I beat him in now? I'm so sick of being picked on in this house. You're the only 2 people who care about me at all. I'm so sick of it. 4 out of 6 weeks. No one had to deal w/ that but me! #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Az: Ky thinks he can figure out everything in this game, but he can't figure out you.
Df: the best thing is to take a deep breath.
Brit: if Ky asks to talk I'm going to say, nope! There's no reason to talk to you.
Df: you don't need to, him with his fruit loops and cheerios

#BB23
Brit leaves the bedroom - Al tells her she's sorry there was nothing she could do. X and Dx give her a hug.. Dx tells her to not loose hope.
Brit keeps saying 4 out of 6. She asks if X meant it when he said Df goes no matter who he sits beside? X thinks she'll have to fight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates @BB_Gossiper
·
43m
Big D and Azah are alone in the bedroom.

Big D- I think I’m going to sabotage myself.

Azah- You can’t do that. He’s a f. Sorry for cussing. He was not gonna do that. He knows exactly what he’s doing. #bb23

Azah- I’m going to vote for you. I have to.

Big D- mhm mhm.

Azah- I can’t go back on that.

Big D- You have to. I’d rather have a pack of cigarettes. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
42m
#BB23
Brit leaves the bedroom - Al tells her she's sorry there was nothing she could do. X and Dx give her a hug.. Dx tells her to not loose hope.
Brit keeps saying 4 out of 6. She asks if X meant it when he said Df goes no matter who he sits beside? X thinks she'll have to fight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
42m
Brit asks X what he meant when he told her last night (sometime btwn 2 & 3am iirc) anyone sitting next to DF would go. X tells her he thinks she's going to need to fight to stay, plead her case, it is what it is, Christian knew his was an uphill battle but he fought etc. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
40m
Big D is upset that Alyssa didn’t use her POV on him. Azah explains that Kyland threatened to put up X if she did that. And Alyssa wanted to talk to Kyland but she wouldn’t. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
41m
Britini says Ky cross examined her answers among different people in the house. And they didn’t line up so she’s unpredictable.

Azah- He didn’t get an answer from me. He literally got no answers from me in his stupid little snack attack. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates
@BBrotherUpdates
·
41m
Kyland use the Power of Veto to remove Claire
Alyssa did not use her Power of Veto
Kyland named Britini and the replacement nominee
Derek F and Britini are the final nominees #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sparkles 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 Sparkles
@BBTeamNorth
·
41m
The way Tiffany took aim & successfully broke up the Jokers after they tried her last week & got her social game on the mend.

A good week's work. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
43m
apparently Kyland speech included Brit's 'unpredictable' - and she's bringing up Kyland's overnight questionnaire meetings, meaning (to her) that various people said she should go #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
45m
DX joins asks how they are doing.

DF says "you won't want to talk to me this week"
They start talking about the veto meeting. Dx says he's glad DF yelled. DF says yes, it was boring, I felt like I was in history class!

Dx asks "so you do understand what he meant by his speech?" Brit- He told me that out of all the people that I listed that I trusted, he cross checked and none of them had the same answer so I'm an unpredictable variable. Azah- Why would you tell anyone your targets!?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
42m
DF tells Brit he thinks that Ky wanted to take a shot at DF, so he put Brit up to hurt Azah. Azah agrees.

(wouldn't it 'hit Azah where it hurts' more to just put Azah up? This logic has holes) #bb23

Brit says if Ky is in F2 he's not getting her vote (because she listed off a few different handshake deals/alliance promises that he broke to her) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
sounds like Kyland did give Britini a heads up..
also she's saying she & Ky shook on a deal & now he went back on it - the meeting I saw, they didn't shake on her safety deal pitch, he said 'deals are weird'..
they did shake at the end but I don't think it was on anything really

Britini: "omg I have to pack again!"

evergreen tweet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
36m
Apparently DF yawned during Ky's speech "because it was boring." X: "It was a long speech." Azah: "It was a long speech that made no sense", but the last sentence got the point across that it was a personal decision. #bb23

Autumn Updates
Derek F- Why do we have to make these long ass folklore tales like we are from the lords of the rings?

Big D bitching to X/Azah about Kyland not just being direct in his nomination speech Face with tears of joy #bb23

hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
"it was a long speech" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
39m
Big D- It’s just very uncomfortable for me. I was cool (when I was next to Claire). You put me next to Britini? What do you want me to do with that.

If I stay here, I’m gonna get him where it hurts. I’m sorry (to X) it’s gonna be your teammate, SB. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
41m
Alyssa's venting to DX, Tiff and Hannah that it's not fair if the Jokers are mad at her for not using her POV because they could have kept Christian and didn't.

Tiff exits. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
40m
#BB23
DX and Hannah are talking about the VETO, Hannah says she thought Brit had a deal with Ky bc she felt safe this week. DX says well we know know we really can't trust Ky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
39m
Britini- After he won HOH we made a deal in the have not room. We shook on it. He told me he wanted to work with me until final 5.

Tiffany- Wow… that’s big. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@ToomsBB_
·
44m
DF: I need to show everyone how it's done. "I don't want you here. You're not good for my game. You can go home." Why we gotta give these long folk tales like Lord of the Rings or some shit? From the mountain of the LOTR & then the ring to the fellowship and... like wth? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
42m
Derek F says he yawned during Kyland’s HOH speech because it was too long and he wanted him to shut the f up.

Azah says how when she told Kyland they were talking in circles he said no, we are talking in spirals. #bb23