TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
14h
#BB23in280
Kyland HoH
Claire Derek F nom'd
Alyssa won Pov
Kyland won High Roller PoV
PoV meeting Mon
Kyland will save Claire and renom Britt Mon, Alyssa will defer to the HoH. Britt has no clue this will happen.
Britt is now the target in part because she got 100 BB Bucks
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
10h
Tiff- You already asked me this. What do you get out of this question?
Ky- I'm not answering questions, again this is what I'm saying to everyone
Tiff- But it's me. So tell me what you get out of this?
Ky- It lets me know who people are willing to say.

Tiff continues- X made a good point to her too. The fact that ya'll are coming at someone who is in the six over someone who is not is not cool or necessary. Azah understood. Big D probably doesn't. If he comes like that for me again you guys better pray for me

Ky- Big D has surprised me. He is more aware than I thought. Not like you and me but he thinks he's the leader. Ky talks about Azah- If you aren't offering anything please sit down and don't speak.
Tiff- We share some similar views.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
9h
X: "So to be clear, the plan is to take Claire off and then Britini goes up?"
Ky: "Yes. Unless you want Claire to go home."
X: "We've already discussed this." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.39am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Happy Monday and Veto Ceremony day to all our live feeders.

The current plan is to take down Claire and put up Brit, but will that change based on Ky's late night meetings with the Q tip chart? If you had one word to describe Ky's HOH reign, what would it be?
We'll start

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.15am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
1h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 54 minutes (3%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit is already up and in the shower. It appears she's the only one moving at the moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa tells X about her deal with littleD from last night. They are going to show each other trust. LittleD said he still has to talk to Hannah. Don't say anything!
..she leaves to use the bathroom

#BB23
Claire is up & washing her face. Brit guessing who ppl are as they enter the bath. She knew Alyssa from her red shirt. She doesn't have her glasses on.
Claire asked Alyssa how she slept. Alyssa said ok, but, she is used to having Christian to sleep w/so it's weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Brit asks BIgD if he talked to him last night. Brit is going to tell Ky that everyone is coming after him w/the exception of us. She is pissed that everyone is lying to him.

#BB23
Brit is pissed because BigD never once said Ky's name. She's pacing.
BIgD-the thing that throws me off is Claire. On top of that you have ppl lying to him. I feel like Claire's the pawn & I'm the target

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire goes to HOH room and asks Ky how his talks went last night. He said, it was interesting. We are pretty well positioned. Next week we are set up well. The Kings moved me down on their list. I didn't move up on anyone's list.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
9h
Posted 3:12am: Hannah to Derek X & Claire thinks the Final 3 for AFP will be Derek X, Big D and Tiffany. Derek X says he needs Big D to leave for him to win AFP. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:24am: Claire asks Hannah who she wants out next. Hannah says Alyssa and then Ky for the week after. Claire questions why not keep Britini who would go after Ky over Big D who they don't know what he would do. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
8h
Posted 3:23am: Hannah to Claire says Ky would want to build his resume. Claire says she wants a logical pitch. Hannah says it would be good for everyone's game to get Big D out but how could they do it. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:28am: Hannah says if they took out Sarah Beth nothing would change. Claire agrees and says that wouldn't be who she wants out next. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:24am: Hannah to Claire says Ky because of his ego would not want to get out Big D on his HOH. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:25am: Hannah tells Claire it's worth a shot pitching to get Big D out but says she doesn't think Ky would go for it. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:31am: Hannah to Claire says she would put up Ky and Sarah Beth next week because nobody would spend their money to save her. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:31am: Hannah tells Claire she would nom Ky and SB next week because they do not have enough money to play #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:31am: Hannah to Claire says she would put up Ky and Sarah Beth so the roulette power is not used. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
8h
Posted 3:32am: Claire to Hannah says Sarah Beth and Ky, and Alyssa and Xavier are the visible duos. Hannah adds Azah and Big D. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 3:40am: Hannah asks if Claire has any targets on her mind. Hannah says she said Sarah Beth a few days ago. Claire says she's not thinking of Sarah Beth anymore and wants to go after Ky more now after this week. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:45am: Ky says to Sarah Beth that he feels like he just repaid Derek X for week 1. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:00am: Ky to SB says there's a lot less for him to do tomorrow so he can finally take a moment to relax. SB says not and it will just get crazier after the veto ceremony. Ky says it's a different scenario this week and there was a case to be made last week. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
3h
Posted 4:01am: Sarah Beth to Ky says there's a case to be made and says Big D is an easy way to get people out. Sarah Beth says Britini will have things to campaign with. Ky asks who she would campaign to. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:02am: Ky to Sarah Beth says Britini would have a less strong case and is not as convincing and is sitting against a teammate. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:06am: Ky to Sarah Beth says the other option is Derek X but there's no strategic value for him to push for it. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:07am: Ky asks Sarah Beth who she would vote out if the nominations stayed the same. She says Big D. Ky asks what about when Britini is nominated. She says Britini and sticks out her tongue with a smile. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 4:09am: Ky asks what else Sarah Beth has been thinking. Sarah Beth says she would like Big D to stay because he would be a good target for next week. She says nobody would waste their money for Big D and Azah. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.35am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Ky is explaining that putting up Brit is going to upset Azah. However, just because someone is ur best friend, doesn't mean they're you're best ally.
Same w/Chaddah. If one of the jokers won, if one of them came after me...not great.
Claire-I think they would
Ky wonders

#BB23
If he (Ky) does end up OTB. Will he have confidence in the votes being there
Claire-I think you would, you have built a lot of relationships in the house

#BB23
Brit asks Alyssa if she knows what the heck is going to happen today.
Alyssa tells her she has not idea what he's doing. The meetings last night were going nowhere, so, then Alyssa told Ky to just not tell her what he's doing.
BB said the time for the ceremony was 10:30

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
1h
Posted 5:22am: Sarah Beth to Ky says she trusts Tiffany and Claire more than Alyssa and Xavier. She says she had a good conversation with Tiffany and feels good about her now. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 5:26am: Sarah Beth to Ky says for her it would be nice if she could think about the future about people being in pairs and thinks about Xavier and Derek being gone and just worry about Alyssa and Hannah. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 5:27am: Ky to Sarah Beth pushes back on getting rid of Xavier and Derek X before F6 and he says then they will come for him. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 5:27am: Sarah Beth to Ky says it's just dangerous to go to the end with Xavier and Derek X. #BB23 #BBLF

Posted 5:28am: Sarah Beth to Ky says she's not opposed to starting a F4 with Alyssa and Xavier even if it's not something they want to honor. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X-Alot of ppl were up late last night w/those meetings. That's probably why they let them sleep so late.
Brit-asks if he knows what's happening
X-no, we just have to see what happens & we'll deal with it
Brit-I swear anytime I'm not OTB, I feel like something's wrong

#BB23
Azah & BigD talking about the lack of sleep they get in this house.
BigD-The Jokers
Azah-Are a joke

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa asked X to talk
Alyssa is trying to figure out what the meetings were all about.
X thinks you should make convos in the HOH more conversational. Those felt like interrogations.

Alyssa talked w/SB last night. SB apologized and told her that little D was filling..

#BB23
Brit didn't care what happened after she wont he veto.
Alyssa-Brit was just telling him what he wanted to hear. If she goes up, I'm telling her that!
X-That was a big problem, ppl wouldn't have been scrambling had she not done that, and other ppl telling him what he..

wanted to hear...
Feeds cut
Alyssa-asks what Influential mean? The only persons story that lines up is Tiff, because when ppl lie, they hesitate. She is playing a loyal, honest game. Not loyal but very honest game
Azah enters bathroom, Alyssa switches convo to makeup class to KY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.08am ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X asks DF if he has his speech ready
DF says he doesn't know He may not say anything. He says he feels mentally drained. He stayed up to talk to him and never did.
He says when Ky was called to the DR at 3 that's when he wen to sleep. He said it feels like a Frenchie part 2

#BB23
DF says he told Alyssa yesterday he doesn't know what to say and just wants to be himself
Al-then do that
DF says I don't want to kiss people's *ss
Al-maybe don't say that
DF talks again about saying A doctor once told him he was the price and maybe he is the prize.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
X - I think this week we're going to see more of week 1..
Az comes in
DF- agrees and It feels like week 1. He says he wishes he would say what the plan is and keep people in the loop
Az says he thought keeping people in the loop was telling them who the target was after

#BB23
DF says he just doesn't want to sit on the block next to one of his former team mates
X says he went through that with 2 of his team mates up last week even though it's a little different.
DF says he already told Az & Brit to support each other if they are up

#BB23
Az says she thinks she knows how the votes will go and she'll have to vote for DF
X says again to be himself in his speech. He leaves
Az says she can't vote for Brit
DF yes you can
Az says she can't and asks if he has the votes to stay
DF says I don't know I thought I did

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kyland: "um.. but the uh.. tsh-tsh-tsh.. um.. uhhh.. oh, I think that I mean I'll probably I think I'll express something to her, before"
Claire: "you'll give her a heads up?"
Kyland: "yeah, 'cause it's not personal and it's inevitable" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
57m
Kyland/Derek F checkin: DF said he's worried about the votes now, he doesn't trust Alyssa and SarahB
- Kyland told him the structure is there for this reason, he'll be fine
- DF asked for Brit vs Claire
- Kyland said no that'll mess up trust #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
49m
adoptable anipals 12.04pm for veto meeting #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
45m
The more I think about this more I believe Kyland is an idiot. Instead of using his own POV to put up Brit, he should be forcing Alyssa to use hers. I know he thinks this is "proving" loyalty to Claire but it does no such thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Feeds are back!

Claire was taken down, and Britini has been nominated in her place.

She is not happy about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
7m
Britini- I’m proud of who I am and I’m not going to change for anyone. I’m proud of that.

I can’t catch a break. I trusted a slew of people in this house and obviously everyone but the two of you (Big D/Azah) has been saying stuff about me. #bb23