TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 16, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
on feeds, Derek F has been running interference between Kyland and Azah .. attempting to, anyway #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
· 10m
X: Things are about to get rocky and we have to be solid.
Tiff: I am naturally a people person. Ive tried to gather information to better our game. I don't have a good memory. Ive tried to be a straight shooter.
X: Azah what bothers you about Tiffs game play?
#BB23 #BigBrother

Azah: Correct me if I'm wrong but since that situation we've had tension.
Tiff: When I got out there to play I never agreed to target DX. Big D was pissed when the comp ended & questioned me why we targeted her. Since then it seems you & Big D think the same & decided together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
Tiff: You asked why I target her. I played the game to win. I wasn't targeting anyone. You kind of shut down on me. But even prior to that week, why I try to explain my strategy its not received well from you. So for my game I didn't feel comfortable explaining things to you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
DF to Ky: "I don't care how it looks, everyone has to f***** go! It shouldn't matter how things fall or who's on the block. When we get behind closed doors we should be able to talk game and be real." #BB23 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1m
#BB23
Claire celebrates her punishment is over

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha ... Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
36s
Xavier to Christian via cam talking.... "I dealt with some black people sh*t so that was fun" - Alyssa says "you have to update me on that" (and feeds cut) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aman
@AmanAdwin
·
18m
I feel like everyone in the CO has a unique role.
Tiff comes up with the game plan
Xavier holds them all together
Azah monitors the equity of the members
Kyland keeps the detection low
Hannah collects intel
And DF evotes
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Alyssa & Kyland keep talking about her speech? isn't it just "I'm going to use this veto on ____" or "I'm not going to use this veto"
this cast complicates everything so much

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
16m
Kyland told Alyssa he wants to shower, and then hold meetings "except with the nominees, I'll give them more time" and said he doesn't want to get into "a 3 hour thing"
Rolling on the floor laughing Rolling on the floor laughing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TiffanyGrillMasterMITCHELLFlag of JamaicaLetsGo
@bhi_life
·
3h
Now DX and Claire laughing at how funny it would be if there was an alliance with Hannah, tiff, Azah, DF, X, and Ky #bb23 Skull

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
15m
Azah: “When people get evicted we send them to die & then they go see Julie”! Face with tears of joySkull #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
11m
as of now, Alyssa will not be using her veto..

the last I heard, Kyland will use his, on Claire, and will replace her with Britini.. Alyssa plans to include she's "honoring the HOH's wishes" in her speech, so .. eek sorry Brit #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
8m
Alyssa says 'no have nots this week but we are staying in the room' - they wrap it up and say bye.... Alyssa asks about whatever drama she walked in on. Xavier explains it was clearing up the tension between Tiff and Azah. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
8m
#BB23
X tells Al he was helping Tiff and Az talk because of tense emotions over the Queens/Jokers thing.
Al-what were they saying
X says they were trying to figure out how to coexist in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
Azah heads outside to the hammock alone.
Tiff sits by the hot tub and Brit asks if they can use the hot tub.
DX joins Azah in the hammock, general chit chat about their days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3m
#BB23
DF says next week can't be a pawn week for anybody bc of the roulette wheel.
Han says DX has enough money for roulette so don't you want to BD him
DF says he can put up Al bc she didn't use the veto on him so he can use her as a pawn
Han laughs. You've thought this through

#BB23
DF says he has thought it through. He'd put up Claire bc she's on the Queens and Al bc she didn't use the veto on him. Then he says stop. You know what we need to get out SB
Han tells him to be quiet

#BB23
DF says we'll decide as a group but I need to win bc I need to look her in the face when I turn that key. And I need to get Ky back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
DF tells Han and X that SB needs to go next week and he needs to win because he wants to look her in the face when he turns the key and he wants to get back at Ky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
DF they all know that Christian liked Alyssa more than she liked him
Han says they all knew he was into her but she was entertaining it bc she felt she had too
DF yes
SB says she didn't even realize Chr liked her. She just thought they were friends

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
JACKASS SIGNAL sandwiches for the whole house, with extra bacon #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3m
Just a reminder to stock up on cotton for your ears, as sometime in the early afternoon tomorrow there will be some bloodcurdling screams followed by three days of hysterical crying and other victim noises.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
12m
#BB23
DF tells Al & Han he's fine with people saying they don't know or they are going to do what the HOH wants bc that means no. But he hates when people swear they would never vote for them.
Tiff was there briefly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
7m
#BB23
Claire has joined Ky and Tiff
Tiff tells them it was a good conversation between her and Azah. They worked through things so they can live in the house. They don't have to work together but they don't want to make other people uncomfortable in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
6m
#BB23
SB says they were saying the exact same thing to both of us.
Alyssa says yes but they were lying to Christian. She said they're minds were made up once he was on the block. She told him he had to try and she was p*ssed that they were giving him false hope.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chocolate bar Ky's Moved Snacks | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg
·
1h
Last night...

Brit: I'm literally gonna throw a damn riot if I go up on that block.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CattyJargon (CJ/cj)
@CJThatOne
·
19h
Claire: Is there another alliance in this house that I'm not apart of?

*DX & Claire laugh*

Claire cont'd: These people are like we can't vote out the only white person left.

DX: If that is true, best game I have ever...

Claire: seriously amazing job...

EyeEye

#BB23