TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 15, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Claire comes up to the HOH room w/an idea. Veto derby for next week. 2 trains of thoughts for who would want to do it. Obvious the noms will play. Then on the other side you put up 2 big threats. Ky wonders about the threat side, it would be Ky & X. Ky leans towards...

#BB23
Getting it out. Obviously Ky wants to do what's best for Claire. Claire says that getting rid of it is still the best move. It was just a thought she had.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Alyssa thinks OTEV is going to be a dealer & they have to collect chips. Then instead of names, OTEV will ask for a number, and if the answer is a 10 for example you'd have to come back with a 6 & a 4

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
Ky exits chess room & Hannah, Claire, & DX start expressing worry. "He CANNOT WIN!" Claire tells story of Ky shooting down her idea of the roulette wheel.
DX & Hannah don't think Ky will put up, Tiff, Hannah, X, or Azah. Claire, if he wins, then I'm off. That's it.....

Claire hates studying with Ky because he lies & intentionally throws them off. She just doesn't understand why. Ky returns returning chess pieces to the chess board.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
57m
#BB23
Tiff thinks that KY will never take a girl to the final 2. Claire had told Hannah that. But, Tiff has looked at the 6, who would he want to take to the final 2? Hannah-BigD!
Tiff-nods yes, they have a final 2. Ky won't take you (Hannah), he won't take X, because how we..

#BB23
BIg on loyalty. Hannah says that BIGD is the Victoria. Tiff-So we have to take him out. Hannah-this week? Tiff-nooooo, that'll mess everyone up. Tiff-X wants Ky gone he doesn't trust him, but there's a lot of game left.
Tiff says you, me, & Azah have to get together & ..

#BB23
take them out back, to back, to back. Hannah expresses concerns about Azah. She's not taking her to final 3. She's too emotional. Ky enters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
31m
#BB23
Tiff is braiding Alyssa's hair. Not much game talk. Alyssa says Brit was following her around all day yesterday. She wanted to talk to Tiff so bad. Tiff kept avoiding her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.26pm ... POV COMP HAS STARTED ..... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
14m
adoptable anipals 4.24pm for veto comp:
Kyland, Claire, Derek F plus Alyssa, Azah, Britini

if OTEV, and it sounded like they were told it is, it's taken as little as 2 hours - last year was 5.5 hours #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB23 Timestamps @CliosClock
·
1m
11:34am #BB23

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 5h
Hannah- What's the reason for sending home Britini? Kyland- Apparently, according to Tiffany, Claire's targets are not us, as much as we thought. Nobody knows who Britini's targets are #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigbrotherAMPM
@BigbrotherAMPM
· 9h
Hannah tells Kyland that Alyssa needs to go first instead of SB because “ 1. Some people were sketched out about you throwing the veto to Alyssa. You made it very obvious.” Ky: I’ll tell you about that cause I did throw it. It’s a dumb story but it’s kinda funny” #BB23

Kyland: There’s really one person who would put me up next to X but it wouldn’t be next week, it’d be the week after. Hannah: Yeah so DX has to go next week. He’s the only one with enough money to play in that third comp. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.40am /// #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
· 10h
#bb23

HOH meeting with the detectives .

Ky- I want to make sure that you all know I am taking Claire down. I know it sucks until then.
C- I was paranoid. I was pissed after veto. But now I feel good. I know that this is the best logical move.
Ky- I get it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.17am ... Joker's BB Updates #BB23 @JokersBBUpdates
·
7h
Posted 4:11am: Tiff and Ky agreeing Claire must comes down to make DX less suspicious. #BB23 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany says ... OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
·
4h
"I wanted to be in a showmance with KY but he chose Sarah Beth nobody chooses the Black Girl so I'll just have to go home and Check my DM'S"
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lauren Smiling face with hornsT-RexRabbitRocketRocketRocket
@secretlyevilfo
· 6h
lol Tiff joking about why she never got in a showmance with DX or Ky. Meanwhile Hannah downstairs probably plotting DX's demise.
Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat#BB23

https://twitter.com/secretlyevilfo/status/1426904791247114242

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.19am .... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
3h
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 10 minutes (13%) yesterday. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Alyssa telling X about her convo w/Azah. Azah asked her if hiding her showmance hurt her game? Alyssa was trying to pull at her heartstrings. She considers Azah to be an emotional player.
X says the votes weren't there either way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Brit waved to the cams "Good Morning America, today is day 40 in the BB house. Dates are hard to come by in this house, so what they do is count from SB's Bday"
Sad the backyard isn't open yet.
BigD says that it will take a long time for them to tear down the OTEV comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Britini told Derek F they need to figure out a target that's not him, and "there are people in this house who have sway like I've never seen,
it's almost like what they say is law in this house, and that's dangerous" Grimacing face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
X thinks that Ky has rubbed ppl the wrong way this week.
From the jump his HOH has been sketch. Starting from the HOH comp, Azah was a bad taste in her mouth. As well as the Jokers. The veto, Otev, whether he threw it or not..Sketch, left a bad taste in ppls mouth.

#BB23
Alyssa told X that even Claire noticed it. She (Claire) Made a comment about him pointing out that SB & he weren't together. Why are they trying to hide it?
X thinks that KY has moved himself up the target list. He thinks Ky & SB will be put up & Ky will go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... hamsterwatch #bb23 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Britini said she & her mom watch a lot of Hallmark movies - Alyssa said "that makes sense why you're so obsessed with the me and Christian thing" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23
BigD is peeling potatoes for breakfast and telling X his goodnight feelings last night. He didn't like that Tiff didn't say goodnight to him last night. X says she's gotta stop w/that s**t.
BigD if she's playing it up...she should let us know.

BigD is OTB, he is supposed to be made comfortable. He shouldn't be worrying. X is going to work out. Azah & SB enter the kitchen, BIgD continues, it's just a scary feeling being OTB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
#BB23 DX, Ky, Claire talking about X and how they think he is either a lawyer or a cop. They find it odd that X gives shout-outs when supposedly he has been furloughed for 15 months.
Talk changes to who might have thrown the secret votes on Week 1. Claire says that she was asked by Frenchie to throw a vote, but refused. She thinks it could have been SB. She does not think it was Tiff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
2h
Replying to
@BBLiveUpdaters
#BB23 DX says it would have been an interesting twist if players could pool their BB bucks together. Also, if the coup d'etat was in play any time during the three weeks rather than knowing it is only available during that final week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
34s
#BB23
Claire has moved to the Kitchen and is eating lunch. Alyssa and X are in the BR wearing face masks. Still no BY.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
Derek X and Claire were talking about trying to keep Brit... a bit later they talked about the possibility of a secret alliance that might be in the house. They weren't upset - more like impressed if its real (video edited for time - this was about 4:07pm)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1m

1) Britini vs Claire = Claire out, Britini chose
2) SarahB vs Kyland = SB out, Kyland chose
3) Britini vs Azah = Britini out, Azah chose
4) Kyland vs Alyssa = Alyssa out, Kyland chose
5) Azah vs Derek F = DF out, Azah chose

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 5h
Posted 12:00pm: Claire agrees with Ky that Natalie Negrotti didn't treat James Huling right. #BB23 #BBLF