TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 14, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Kyland- My only hold up on Claire, which is still my preference and Tiffany is fine with it, is I dont think I can flip Derek on Claire. Hannah- No. Kyland- I dont know how I would explain how this happened #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
5m
#BB23
Dx finds Claire waiting to talk to Ky..
Dx: yo BigD cracks me up, he said that he gets this (him and C being OTB) - his and Claire's games are similar. *C and Dx crack up*
Talk turns to Hannah talking to Ky a lot this wk - Dx doesn't think H will turn on them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
11m
#BB23
Ky: I think whoever the target ends up being this week, we're going to have to do some work.
Hannah: who are the 6 leaning towards?
Ky thinks it's Claire, Brit or Al. H points out that herself, BigD and Az want Alyssa out - X wants Brit out, so it will be Brit or Al.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
8m
Some of Azahs Best #BB23 Comments Tonight:

“This is another reign of Terror”

“That man (KY) woke us up at the crack of dawn to move around snacks”. Skull and crossbonesSkull and crossbones

“Ky is Brent with a better vocabulary”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
6m
Ky hasn’t made a sandwich all day
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4m
#BB23
Claire is with Ky in HOH - he tells her he's all over the place and that they have a lot of options. Ky doesn't think getting out Az or Brit would be a waste - it could help strengthen their bond with the Kings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
37s
#BB23
Ky wants the second veto to be used this week since he's HOH. Claire and Dx agree.
Dx: well I have 100 so...
Ky: what?! That makes sense.
Ky hopes they get the coin flip - Dx agrees, if he gets it,he's going all the way.
C let's them know that Tiff has 75.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
10h
It seems X now wants to get Britini out this week because if "she got that $100 and she continues to get that $100, she could do some shit' against the Cookout. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.12am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot
·
3m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 7 hours, 53 minutes (32%) yesterday. #BB23

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
8h
Tiffany wins
Hannah runner up
DX America’s favorite

My ideal scenario. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
exhausted.
@taraebk
· 12h
Nah. Ky must really stink.

DF has told him multiple times to shower. Like the first thing he asked him was did he shower Unamused face #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
8h
I just need it to be Sunday so I can see this damn High Rollers comp for myself because I’m so confused. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Autumn Updates
@BB_Gossiper
·
7h
Wow how did Sarah Beth go from being house target #1 to I hardly remember she’s there?

This Kyland HOH was essential for her. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Tiffany and Kyland continue talking about the game.... Tiffany says she got $75 and played $50 so she has $25 left.... Again I am still sorting it out (and I don't feel like making my head hurt to figure it out honestly - all will be clear tomorrow) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
4h
#BB23
After running through the amount of BB bucks Britini has - Tiff thinks Brit should go this week, that way she won't be able to bet anymore. Ky agrees - that's what he wants. Ky notes that once each of the CO's side person leaves, they'll be left alone. Except for him and X.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.14am .... Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·
4h
The feeds are really funny right now. To me at least. They keep flipping back & forth between different groups of people trying to figure out who their optimal choice to win veto is. #BB23

Kyland is like, Claire needs to win. I should throw it to her.
Alyssa says, I need to win. Kyland should throw it to me.
Azah says, I can't win. I don't want SB safe. Big D says no! You need to win it!
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
4h
Tiffany talking to Xavier now...... saying she will keep playing the Veto game (the cheap one) - she wants to assure that there is no way two cookout members end up on the block. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
Kyland has now pitched to both Tiffany & Hannah that maybe Derek X should leave this week. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23
Brit tells Claire that if she wins veto and knows Azah is safe, she will take Claire down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaahahahahahahah ..... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Tiffany- Claire, you got this. Claire- What's the best OTEV strategy? Tiffany- Push them mother f out the way #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.13pm ... Big Brother Gossi @BBGossip
·
3h
Tiffany knows that Claire will eventually have to go home. Also wants to keep DX as long as she can but she thinks he will be catching on to the decisions being made not matching up alliances (and maybe sus out the Cookout) so she has to be careful. #bb23

Claire says she has to play dumb with DX so he doesn't realize that she actually knows whats going on. She also mentioned Xavier is close to Alyssa and talks about playing with pairs but also playing for the Cookout. #bb23

Claire and then Britt enter the room and the cam talking stops... #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3h
Britt tells Tiffany and Claire that Derek F told Britt & Azah NOT to use the POV on him if they won it (because Kyland may put up the other Joker). #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Weather predicts 87 degrees at that time .... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
3h
Claire thinks the POV won't happen until 4pm... not sure why but if so there is a lot more scrambling to happen. I'm off to do some 'Real Life' stuff Winking face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
3h
#BB23 Claire/Tiff talking about wanting to split up the Jokers. Tiff saying that they are a strong trio that is sticking together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.28pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters
·
1h
#BB23
DX has a straight forward strategy of getting to the 5 or 6. Take out the ppl 1)coming for his allies 2)comp threats Ky wonders who that could be. Ky feels good about the sixes w/Chaddah. Ky only sees, maybe, 2 ppl he can trust. DX- from the detectives? No, from the house.