TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 13, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio the Leo Closed umbrella
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2m
BigD “Hopefully you’re not trying to backdoor me…..”

Ky “I can’t backdoor you, you’re on the block”

BigD “Doesn’t matter!”
Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
#BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Hannah saying Ky, SB and Claire are all on 0 bc they spent their money and played! #BB23 Tiffany is at 25, Alyssa, Azah at 50. X, Hannah. Then Britini and DX are at 100! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Xavier to Hannah- I got 75, you got 75, Tiff said she got 75, Big D said he got 75, Britini said she got 75. Two of these three are lying #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Derek F to Kyland- My team does not know. Derek thinks I got 50, I told X I got 75. I will probably tell him I got 100 cause I dont want to lie to him #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For what it's worth ... Spoilers Eyes @Spoilergirl1
· 11h
Derek X number 1
Hannah 2
Xavier 3

Tiffany, Derek F, Britini were up there behind Xavier.

As of last night around 1 AM West coast time. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
5m
Derek X can’t believe he got the 100, Hannah tells him that she thinks he will get America’s favorite houseguest! #BB23

I AGREE!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Hannah- I'm glad that X and Alyssa didnt play. Derek X- Why? Hannah- Cause now they cant win the second Power of Veto. Derek- But why do they feel so safe? Hannah- There has got to be some sort of agreement #BB23

Hannah- Ky is very vague in everything that he does in this house and he often talks in circles. Derek X- I am going to confront him and ask him "what is your purpose of being vague with me?". You only be vague with people you dont trust #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
5m
So the 2nd POV will be in play this week! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Sarah Beth to Claire- We have a 2/3 chance of getting it used this week. Say two people get drawn, like me and Tiff, and nobody votes on us, we can throw it and it's guaranteed to be used this week. We'd have to see who bets on who and who's playing #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
40s
Sarah Beth and Claire talking about the powers.... mentions "the roulette one next week" - Claire and Sarah Beth both say they don't have the money. (like they spent theirs and lost). Claire also implied if someone won a power they have to play it that week. We don't know #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Sarah Beth to Claire- If I were Kyland, I would pick one of the nominees. That way if one of my nominees get a veto, I also get a veto. It puts more power back in my hands #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Claire- How soon after veto players are picked do you think we bet? Sarah Beth- Hopefully there is time. Claire- I feel like odds are good of at least one veto being used #BB23

Claire- Why did you decide to play? Sarah Beth- I could be proved stupid but I dont see Kyland putting me up no matter who comes down, so I'd rather go this week cause I am not at risk of going up. I'd rather get the power out this week and not have to worry about it #BB23

Sarah Beth- Then we just have to worry about the roulette one next week. Claire- Which is going to be random. Sarah Beth- That one does scare me. Claire- It's scary if you are a nominee, if you are HoH, if you are not on the block and if you are not good at veto comps #BB23

Sarah Beth- The random one is definitely scarier to me. Even if I was on the block and won it, I'd be terrified who went up in my place. Claire- Yeah, cause anyone could go up in your place or you could be up against anyone #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
3m
I think BB showed them the comps - even the future ones and explained how they worked and the cost. I'd assume this weeks comp gave let you save yourself (that seems the weakest of the three Julie mentioned). #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
Based on the Sarah Beth / Claire convo they are trying to speculate how you can get more money, they think they may be given task or maybe have to give up the ability to play in comps - they are totally guessing. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
12m
Britini confirms she won 100 BB Bucks. She explained the comp before Skippy cuts her off… #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
18m
Britini/Azah are talking to us, Britini is thanking us, says she loves the live feeders #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
18m
Britini said the only option they had to play today in the high roller room was the veto derby.. then feeds cut from her #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
after telling DF they'd go after Alyssa next week, Xavier told her she'll be fine this week but she'll need to go for it next week lol #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
X is telling Alyssa that when DX backdoored Christian, X went off on him in the DR, so with DX getting 100 today, America must hate X. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
Alyssa: "Everybody's worried about this money thing, and I could give two shits." #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
DF's on a (mostly?) joking rant about a guy in a donkey costume 'using food against a fat man...that's disrespectful!' re: this morning's fiasco leading to him being on the block. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
5m
#BB23in280
Kyland HoH
Claire Derek F nomd
PoV comp Sat
Pov Meeting Mon
Claire was the target but now HGs think Britt Derek X and Derek F won the $100 High Roller prize so new target may be Britt. So being popular makes you a target.
No word on if an actual Power was won.
#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Azah to Hannah- He (Kyland) made me think I was crazy. I know I cry a lot but I was doing really good. I hadnt cried in two and a half weeks #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Xavier to Tiffany- I would rather get Big D off and then put Britini up #BB23

Xavier to Alyssa- With Britini having that 100 and Derek X having that 100, I would prefer one of those two go home #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
15m
#BB23
Hannah checks in with Ky - he'll run scenarios tomorrow, but starts running veto choices. Hannah asks if he would want veto to stay the same, or Claire come down? Ky thinks Brit might be the move this wk - she causes too many issues within the CO. Claire's the safe option.

Kyland- Claire became a safe option because I know there is no internal drama with the six. As far as targets, her three are three Cookout people. Hannah- Big D, Azah and X? Kyland- Yeah #BB23

Kyland to Hannah- My biggest thing on Britini is that she is unpredictable and I dont feel Azah and Big D have a good handle on what she would do any given moment #BB23

#BB23
Ky tells Hannah that he heard X and Tiff's names the most today. That's why it's easy to put Claire up - she named 3 members of the CO (X,DF,Az) as her targets. Hannah thinks it's weird C said Az and not H.. Ky assures her Claire said Az.