TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 13, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Kyland- Are you open to telling me what you do for a living? Xavier- I have told y'all. Kyland- You get tired at 10 o'clock. How can you be a bartender? Not saying you have to tell me but that's hard for me not to notice. It's fine. I'm just curious #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
X is not so subtly hinting to Ky that if Ky gets to keep SB safe this week, X should get to keep Alyssa safe too. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
1m
Azah says she thinks her/Brit are gonna be nominated, Tiff says shes upset b/c Brit would be a waste of an HOH right now, "we all agreed SB needs to go next" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
2m
preliminary noms plan is Claire and Britini ..
keep it in pencil #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Fairy #bb23
@BBFeedsFairy
·
5m
SB says the thing with Christian/Alyssa really shocked her, she really thought they were just friends & now she's worried that her and Ky's behavior is coming off as inappropriate to other people #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters
·
52m
#BB23
Tiff, DX, BigD & Hannah in kitchen singing the BB conspiring song. While TIff, DX, Hannah eating before have nots start.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB23
@89razorskate20
·
43m
Xavier telling himself to get his shit together, it had to. Be done. He’s not just playing for himself you’re playing for Daniel, Da’Vonne, David, Bayleigh Swaggy, for all those people who wish they were in the position he is in, w/ this many people who have his back! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my word ... Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kyland- I want to buy time to find out the powers. I'm thinking about having a house vote. Xavier- On who to nominate? Kyland- Not both people but I'm thinking about it. Xavier- And you dont see that backfiring next week? Kyland- Nobody can know what people voted. Anonymous #BB23

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good lord.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Claire: "If I go out, I'm gonna be the most bitter person in that jury." She and DX both laugh. DX jokes he'll just follow her out, jury house would be more fun. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
· 20m
DX warned Claire that she's probably going up. She's worried because Ky told her he wanted to get out a "big target" while DX says Ky told him he wanted to get out a floater. The mismatch has her concerned. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
18m
Claire tells DX she's sure Ky must have cut a deal with X and Alyssa. #bb23

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 44m
Derek X- What is the argument against targeting Alyssa this week? Kyland- I think my main revelation was around my associations, the perception of my associations and how that can impact not just my own safety but how those facts relate to my value in our group #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
17m
Claire: "What information could he have gotten from Cheerios. What, people thought I was the most influential (Sarcasm). Nobody put me down for anything?" #bb23

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Ky. I'm so confused.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
· 27m
Posted 9:44am: Claire says to Ky, well we are in an alliance, but if this is whats best you must know something i dont know, bc it doesnt make sense to me at this point in the game #BB23 #BBLF

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
20m
Yup - Kyland and Claire are in "the detective" alliance which they would all claim to each other is a 'final 4' allinace - so why would you put up one of your final 4 people with 10 people to pick from? (We know why) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.35am ... Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
18m
Feeds cut right on cue. It's nominations time! #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB23
@JokersBBUpdates
·
11m
Posted 10:36am: 10:15 AM (RIGHT BEFORE FEEDS CUT ABOUT 10:15AM) Claire and DX talking in bathroom about Ky's pawn plan. Using Claire as a pawn against Alyssa. #BB23 #BBLF

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

ᴀᴍᴀɴᴅᴀ Woman running
@BBdemanda

1h
Watched feeds on the treadmill and the most telling thing was Claire and Azah agreeing that Ky's meetings are a mess and he's patronizing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is what's Ky's meetings are like. Lol!

quote:

Mel Sparkles
@melbrown000

What is 2 + 2?

Ky: Well if you consider the fact that you have two items using one finger and another finger to represent those two items. The plus symbol represents the need to add another amount to those two items you already have. So once the other two items meet the +
#Bb23

-----------
Mel Sparkles
@melbrown000
1h

Like man just say 4

quote:

reci Blue heart
@valerie_galery
1h

Me: So the answer is?

Ky: Well is there such a simple thing as an answer.... if you think abt what numbers represent and AND what people represent and the fact that we are even that we even have and opportunity to come together in this moment?? I would think that you would know

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Derek F is being philosophical about his nomination to Azah .. also, he is acting (he knew he'd be going up as pawn) #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Tiffany- You are going to know that you have my vote. I dont give a shit. Claire- Yes, I know I have you. I know I have Derek, I know I have Chaddha #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rotten Negative squared latin capital letter potato Potato
@TVtater
· 1h
Azah really has the worst reads on why things are happening in the house. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
FYI Derek discussed volunteering to go up at 5:15 AM. He said he didnt want Kyland to have to ask Azah to be a pawn, and he didn't want Britini going up again. He also said it would work out since he already told people he cursed Kyland out for picking him in the comp #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Derek F to Azah- My worst fear is keeping Britini here and we have to put Britini on the block against one of the Cookout members because we accidentally won HoH or they all threw it and we end up having it. Can you imagine that emotional stress? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.37am ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Tiffany- You are going to know that you have my vote. I dont give a shit. Claire- Yes, I know I have you. I know I have Derek, I know I have Chaddha #BB23

Derek X- How are you feeling? It feels right to you? Kyland- It does. She (Claire) is the safest Detective #BB23

Derek X- Why Big D? Kyland- Because of the powers. I wanted to have three options that could go home. Right now I'm at four but I dont necessarily feel a threat from Britini like I used to #BB23

Kyland to Derek X- Almost anyone in the house can put me up now and they would all put me up against people where you would be lower on the list to put me up next to #BB23

Derek X- Did you cut a deal with the Kings? Kyland- No, I did not cut a deal with the Kings #BB23