TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Who do you want to WIN next HoH and whom do you want them to nominate (& backdoor) ??: Archive through August 12, 2021 users admin

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
(I would like to see the next HoH make a true game-move in what would be seemingly innocuous nominations and by true game-move I mean them taking out someone who is detrimental to their game but also good for the fluidity of the gameplay within cross-alliances)

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think I'd like to see Hannah win, since she is in fewer alliances and her noms would likely force some of those alliances to rethink and reshuffle, or maybe Tiffany, which might cause her to show her cards a bit or narrow in on her long term goals.

Right now she seems to be trying to balance a desire to play for a "greater good" in a Cookout F6, or what's best for her personal game (keeping Claire, weakening Ky, dropping BigD and Azah).

Jade2

07-12-2012

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see Hanna or Sarah win HOH. "Maybe" then we'll see something different than what everyone wants. Then again, maybe not. I've no complaints so far except we seem to know a week ahead what's going to happen. I would say Britini, but she's a loose cannon.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Please, not Britini! She would drive the whole house & all of us nuts with her personality. She's one of those folks that "a little of her goes a long way". Remember, whoever wins, their whole team gets safety so I would love to see Hannah win cause her name has been thrown out there for OTB too much. Whitney or Derrik X would be ok. Do not want a King as HOH cause I want Alissa up on the block & I'm good with Christian being up beside her. Big D & Azah are just taking up space at this point so unless it's a game of chance, neither of them will win HOH. So, go Hannah, win that HOH!

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
who would Sarah Beth nom? who would Claire nom? who would Alyssa nom?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Hannah wins, if not her , I would like for Tiffany to win HOH.

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I want the next HoH to take a shot at two Cookouts (either on purpose or by accident), be it noms of DF & Azah or noms of X & Hannah ... but dunno if anyone's willing to do that ... what would DX do if he had HoH ? ... I don't want the next HoH to be non-Cookout nomming non-Cookout, oh well

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think Alyssa might nom one or two cookout members; I think most have said they'd target Jokers so maybe Brit and Azah go up for some of the non-cookout HoHs.

I agree it's time for the cookout to feel the block, but it's unlikely at this point for two to go up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I would like to think if Alyssa won, she would put up Hannah because of what Whitney told her. Whitney said that Hannah told her that Christian is easily manipulated and she could wrap him around her finger.

So, to ensure that Hannah goes, she would have to put up Tiff or X.

It'll never happen but a girl can dream, I would just like to see Hannah go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope Hannah wins and goes after the pair, which would be good for so many of them. I'd like Big D, Azah, Britini to go but that is unlikely.

Two cookouts would get attention but probably just mean Hannah leaving.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, I dont mind if Hannah stays for just 1 more week if it breaks up the "duo that shall not be acknowledged that they are a duo."

Then Hannah can go.

And dang. Every year we are always at opposite ends of which hgs we like and dislike.

But, there's always next year. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang! I can't get the feeds to load.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Finally got them, but it's kitties.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whoops! Wrong thread.

Wally

08-13-2011

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
again, would like the next HoH to take a pot-shot at the Cookout

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope it is Claire AND she acts on what she is seeing (she is noting the pattern. ) But she needs to put up two Cookout members and at least get them to squirm. And not listen to Tiffany, which will be difficult..

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I want any NON-cookout member except Alyssa to win next HOH. So, Claire, Sarah Beth, or Britini. Really don't want Britini either cause she wouldn't nom the 2 lazy folks: DF & Azah. I want those 2 out asap along with Alyssa.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Tiffany will win the entire thing but I would like to see how her head of household will go.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I think Xavier will will the whole thing.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Xavier is reminding me of Derrick the cop. I want him gone.

I would like a non-Cookout person to win and for them to put up X and Tiff and see some drama.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Britini, just because she is over the top and it will be great entertainment. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I want anyone who will not nom or backdoor DX.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ditto, Brenda... I like him!

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I would like a Claire HOH nomming Big D and Azah, with replacement option X. Curious who/how far the other cookout members would protect.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach, NOOOOOO!!!