TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Tweets - Good and Bad: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 3 - September 4: Archive through August 12, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB23
@89razorskate20

1h
Tiffany basically telling Britini if they flip the vote now and it鈥檚 all been exposed, if Christian stays everyone will know they were the ones that it and then become the biggest targets! #BB23

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
路Keep your phones charged and your typing fingers ready! What do you think this twist is going to be? #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.35am ... Feeds Bot #BB23 @Feeds_Bot

6m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moon Sunrise Sun with rays

Feeds were down for 3 hours, 13 minutes (13%) yesterday. #BB23

Visit https://feeds.bot.nu for more stats and charts!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
good observation:

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

5m
Kyland- There is no chance he (Xavier) is a bartender. He gets tired at 10 PM. Derek X- That's true. Lame bar #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, Missyb, that is a good one and a very good observation.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot

21m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 38 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds down .... Wow we have a Mama and her at least 6 kittens!

And she was scampy, there are 4 gingers, a panther and one tabby .... She is a tabby.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.27pm yesterday ... RealityBBQ #BB23 @rbbq

18h
Xavier's stock rising by playing majority rules w/ Cookout members even though it's against his best interest. Taking the time to poll them, meet with them, and HEAR them is big.

Tiffany's stock plummeting by even putting them in this position to begin with #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.39pm ... BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB23 @89razorskate20

8m
#BB23 Week 5 Game Stats Update Winking face

Derek X Won HOH
Xavier/Alyssa/Christian Have-Nots
Britini & Sarah Beth Nominated
Britini Won The POV & Took Herself Of The Block
Christian Was Backdoored & Nom'd In Her Place
Sarah Beth & Christian Head Towards The 5th Eviction

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot #BB23
@Feeds_Bot

7m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving light (Duration: 1 hour, 12 minutes) Police cars revolving light #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb23
@hamsterwatch

9m
Azah and Derek F told Britini that Christian's going, he conceded last night, today's campaigns are just 'playing mind games' with her.. meanwhile Christian/Alyssa are planning more campaigns #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.48pm ... #BB23LiveFeedUpdates @BBLiveUpdaters路
9m
#BB23
Feeds are back
Christian says he's going to wait until she (?) goes to talk to DX and then he will. He says then Alyssa can go to him.
Alyssa-Okay. I'll say the same thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

8m
Hannah, DX, Tiff, and Claire are having a meeting in the HOH bathroom...formulating strategies in case it's a DE, I think. #bb23

Whit
@Whitless256

9m
I was terrified for half a second that they were flipping the vote again, but they're talking about evicting SB NEXT week. Phew. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Playing card joker Carla's Sharp Cards | SMEG | #bb23
@girl_smeg

10m
The Jokers are amped.

Azah says if any f happens, it has nothing to do w/ them.

Azah: He's playing mind games.

Brit: He told me last night he was going home.

Azah: He's playing mind games with you.

#bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

10m
#BB23
Hannah-If there's a double I'm thinking put up SB and Ky bc we have the votes to keep Ky
They agree
Tiff says they'll tell him he's okay bc they have the votes
DX asks if they have the votes
They go over the votes.
Hannah says Brit and Big D's target is SB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran

10m
We just got a Tiffany, Hannah, Claire, Derek meeting where they all agreed to nominate Sarah Beth & Kyland if they win HOH.

Derek tried to push back a little, but was overruled. #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

9m
#BB23
X says he told Chr not to throw anyone's name UTB
Al says he hasn't. She(?) asked him and he said he would target Ky and then maybe a joker.
X says people could think Al thinks that too. He says Chr isn't fighting for the money, or to play, but to spend more time with Al

#BB23
Al says what does he want her to say? She says it's not fair to tell him to stop fighting for his game. She says wouldn't you be doing the same thing
X-not if the writing was on the wall. He says he doesn't think anything will change at this point.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

11m
Xavier- The only way he (Christian) is going to stop is if you tell him. Alyssa- I dont want to tell him to stop. It's not going to hurt me if he keeps going. Xavier- If he says the wrong people's name...dont throw anybody's name under the bus #BB23

Alyssa- He (Christian) is saying "I would probably lay low and go after one of the Jokers". Xavier- But if he is saying that, people might assume that's in your head too. If one of them wins, it backfires on you. Alyssa- I cant be that selfish #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

1m
Christian says Ky/SB would look after each other before looking after DX.

Hannah: "Devil's advocate...wouldn't you and Alyssa" do the same?

Christian: "Fair point" #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

1m
Hannah asks how Christian would honor all of his deals if he stayed. He says none of them are in effect except the one with her/DX, because he doesn't have the votes. Hannah says if he stayed he'd have the votes though.

He's not good at this. Hannah is. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

1m
DX tells SB "you literally don't have to worry."

She says she can't help it when people are running around whispering, and Christian is doing 'goodbye' one-on-ones. #bb23

DX tells SB "my mind has not changed, I'm not gonna waver from it, idk what else to tell you"

SB: "What about everybody else, though?"

Tiff interrupts. #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB23LiveFeedUpdates
@BBLiveUpdaters

7m
#BB23
Haircut time in the BR. Tiff is cleaning up C鈥檚 beard and hair and they are talking about the conversations last night and today. Nothing new but rehashing the last 24 hours and 1o1鈥檚

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

3m
Xavier- I'm under the impression it should be in your favour, likely 7-2. We would be the only votes for Christian. Is that something that you are comfortable with us doing? Sarah Beth- Yeah. I wouldnt hold that against either of you. Alyssa- We just wanted to make sure #BB23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.59pm ... Luna @LunaCee73

14m
"I gotta go take a shower so I can look good for when I meet Julie."

He may be done campaigning? #bb23

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

31m
Claire to Derek X- It doesnt make sense to get rid of SB. I sort of feel like it makes sense to get rid of a Joker #BB23
Claire- Are we just going to save the Jokers for last? Derek X- Kind of cause they are easy to pick off #BB23